Alternatives to Taban?

A

AscensionBrah

Iron
Taban wants:

1. Lower eyelid retraction surgery with canthoplasty: $11,900.
2. Possible lower orbital rim silicone implant (if necessary): $11,900 reduced to $4500 if combined with lower eyelid retraction surgery with canthoplasty.
3. Upper eyelid ptosis surgery $4500.
4. Upper eyelid filler injection. $1200

I've been communicating with a doctor in Turkey who seems to be rated well. In the case of my eyes, he seems to have a different method.
To achieve the look I wanted, he recommended a temporal lift, canthoplasty, and fat injections. Doesn't seem as specific or promising as Taban. Anyone have any alternative??

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
Taban wants:

2. Possible lower orbital rim silicone implant (if necessary): $11,900 reduced to $4500 if combined with lower eyelid retraction surgery with canthoplasty.

I've been communicating with a doctor in Turkey who seems to be rated well. In the case of my eyes, he seems to have a different method.
To achieve the look I wanted, he recommended a temporal lift, canthoplasty, and fat injections. Doesn't seem as specific or promising as Taban. Anyone have any alternative??
Holy shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
if you can, i would still go with Taban. dont cheap out on your face tbh

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, CursedOne and Deleted member 1100
Taban wants:

If he recommended you all of those...its over.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Adreyan, Chico Chicowski, wasted and 2 others
Holy shit ur eye area must be fucked

• +1
Reactions: InZayn, Deleted member 1100, Deleted member 2527 and 1 other person
He raised his prices by 4K lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and Ethnicsmatter
Same exact problems as you lol

That's the entire eye bro...
Nothing for protrusion, which is arguably the worst in terms of recovery, procedure, and cost.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
zHYfo5r.gif

Imagine having to spend all that just on the eye area, I can't even imagine how much you'll have to spend on the rest of the face.

It seems that Turkish surgeons are really good on Rhinoplasty, I suppose they may have some decent ones for the orbital region too.

Nothing for protrusion, which is arguably the worst in terms of recovery, procedure, and cost.
Idk what protrusion is, but you're gonna need a lot of surgeries to fix your eyes it seems. I'm a poorcel so i wouldn't be able to afford it but you arent.

Personally all I need is something for undereye support but idk what procedure to get tho.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Idk what protrusion is, but you're gonna need a lot of surgeries to fix your eyes it seems. I'm a poorcel so i wouldn't be able to afford it but you arent.

Personally all I need is something for undereye support but idk what procedure to get tho.
Protrusion is when you have bulgy eyes. The procedure for it is orbital decompression.

My eyes don't look like complete shit irl, but it's only because of my high pfl. If I had average pfl it would look subhuman as fuck and lower my psl even more.

• Woah
Reactions: BigBoy
Protrusion is when you have bulgy eyes. The procedure for it is orbital decompression.

My eyes don't look like complete shit irl, but it's only because of my high pfl. If I had average pfl it would look subhuman as fuck and lower my psl even more.
Tbh I feel you're overexxagerating you're eye area problem. It's probably average or below average but you're comparing it to top tier models. You can pm me pics if you want, I'll rate them for you.

• +1
Tbh I feel you're overexxagerating you're eye area problem. It's probably average or below average but you're comparing it to top tier models. You can pm me pics if you want, I'll rate them for you.
My eye area isn't my worst feature, it's probably my bloated cheeks really.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Taban wants 18k for me to move undereyelid 1mm and to fix slight ptosis in one eye, not worth it

jfl at those prices... what a cunt @ Taban (though I do have a consult in the future) .... Really nobody else to go to since this pos has a monopoly on eye avenue.

However, I've only done a cursory search of Oculoplastic surgeons ... there has to be someone of equal or better caliber than Taban somewhere in the world: Europe I would presume... Guy in Turkey is interesting with his "cat" & "wolf" eyes but isn't to be taken seriously for true ocular ascension.

Fuck... -__-

jfl at those prices... what a cunt @ Taban (though I do have a consult in the future) .... Really nobody else to go to since this pos has a monopoly on eye avenue.

However, I've only done a cursory search of Oculoplastic surgeons ... there has to be someone of equal or better caliber than Taban somewhere in the world: Europe I would presume... Guy in Turkey is interesting with his "cat" & "wolf" eyes but isn't to be taken seriously for true ocular ascension.

Fuck... -__-
Lol the dude who did the cat and wolf eye surgeries was proven in another thread to not last as long. Taban has long lasting results and eye results can fail within a year if not done properly, especially canthoplexy which is what the doctor you're refering to did.

if you were rich would you do it?

Depends boyo, Im about to get a lip lift, and dye my eyebrows black, if I reach PSL 6 after that then nah not worth recovery time, uncomfortable surgery, and possible screwups

But I have good eye area already ( I want god tier eyes ), women compliment my eyes very often ( girls i fucked ) so if I had bad eye area then yeah I would buy it

Lol the dude who did the cat and wolf eye surgeries was proven in another thread to not last as long. Taban has long lasting results and eye results can fail within a year if not done properly, especially canthoplexy which is what the doctor you're refering to did.

Which is why I said he isn't to be taken seriously... Regarding Taban, obviously he's talented but he's still a cunt for price increase due to influx of capital gains off uggocels with trash tier eyes (Do I blame him? No... he has particular skill set with prowess in practice and of course, he's in business).

Most likely I'll shell out what he wants provided he can create the aesthetic I desire.

• +1
Which is why I said he isn't to be taken seriously... Regarding Taban, obviously he's talented but he's still a cunt for price increase due to influx of capital gains off uggocels with trash tier eyes (Do I blame him? No... he has particular skill set with prowess in practice and of course, he's in business).

Most likely I'll shell out what he wants provided he can create the aesthetic I desire.
Yeah he has a complete monopoly on it because of his skill with eye area n comparison to other surgeions combined with reputation.

• +1
Reactions: Adrenochrome
@Dope have you had a consult with him already and if yes, will you pursue surgery? If so, will it entail all of the aforementioned procedures as OP?

• +1
@Dope have you had a consult with him already and if yes, will you pursue surgery? If so, will it entail all of the aforementioned procedures as OP?
No not yet. I'll post my eyes on realself because he's pretty active on there. Planning to do so in the future though. I'm guessing I'll be doing the same ones. I still have to get a direct suggetion from Taban himself though.

• +1
@Dope Is there anything you want personally/specifically? For example, my eye area is garbage but aside from fixing that, I literally want positive tilt (slightly negative at the moment) and increased horizontal width... I'm a bit worried because I've seen multiple people mention that Taban is actually so/so conservative of such requests.

However, there is one individual (on this forum I believe) who said that Taban will give him what he wants (mirror aesthetic of some model , perhaps positive tilt I think?).

Depends boyo, Im about to get a lip lift, and dye my eyebrows black, if I reach PSL 6 after that then nah not worth recovery time, uncomfortable surgery, and possible screwups

But I have good eye area already ( I want god tier eyes ), women compliment my eyes very often ( girls i fucked ) so if I had bad eye area then yeah I would buy it
Because your color is literally insane

@Dope Is there anything you want personally/specifically? For example, my eye area is garbage but aside from fixing that, I literally want positive tilt (slightly negative at the moment) and increased horizontal width... I'm a bit worried because I've seen multiple people mention that Taban is actually so/so conservative of such requests.

However, there is one individual (on this forum I believe) who said that Taban will give him what he wants (mirror aesthetic of some model , perhaps positive tilt I think?).
I have a good pfl, so I don't really want anything else. I feel like pct would look gay on me jfl. I think Taban is actually less conservative in comparison to other surgeons.
The only reason he probably rejectes some levels of suergery is becaues of the chance of failure or how long the procedure lasts, to keep his good reputation.

• +1
Taban wants $20k to overhaul my eye area into one resembling that of a fully-evolved human. The price includes orbital decompression, lower eyelid retraction surgery with spacer grafts, and lateral canthoplasty. I may end up needing to do something for the upper eyelids as well.

It's expensive as hell, but since he said I should come out of it looking like a totally different person, maybe it will be worth it. Just need to figure out how I'm going to get the finances lined up by this December.

Crowdfund my surgeries pls?

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Is Taban really that good? Can he ascend an average eye area to slayer status? What are the risks? These are eyes after all.

Is Taban really that good? Can he ascend an average eye area to slayer status? What are the risks? These are eyes after all.

pretty mediocre results, anyone who says otherwise is coping. Eye surgery barley makes a noticable difference.

Taban wants $20k to overhaul my eye area into one resembling that of a fully-evolved human. The price includes orbital decompression, lower eyelid retraction surgery with spacer grafts, and lateral canthoplasty. I may end up needing to do something for the upper eyelids as well.

It's expensive as hell, but since he said I should come out of it looking like a totally different person, maybe it will be worth it. Just need to figure out how I'm going to get the finances lined up by this December.

Crowdfund my surgeries pls?

Do you have a specific look you're going for? (for example, a model to mirror or a morph you've done)

or

Are you just trying to achieve human level?

Fuck, Taban charged me 11,500 I thought it was expensive kek

Yeah as someone mentioned before he makes subhuman eyes into normal eyes, but we don't want normal, we want slayer, model eye areas

You have to push Taban for what you really want, a dramatic change

• +1
what is the name of the turkish surgeon?

Fuck, Taban charged me 11,500 I thought it was expensive kek

Yeah as someone mentioned before he makes subhuman eyes into normal eyes, but we don't want normal, we want slayer, model eye areas

You have to push Taban for what you really want, a dramatic change

What did you have done?...

Prices will keep going up

Dr Taban = 25000 usd just for a marginal difference of 2mm.

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
Dr Taban = 25000 usd just for a marginal difference of 2mm.
Its too much tbh.

You can get an orbital decompression and upper eyelid fillers from many other surgeons with a lower price, many plastic surgeon would give infraorbital rim implant too.

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla and CursedOne
why not browridge implant insteas of injecting shit into your upper eye area?
browridge implants will give you better results

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988
why not browridge implant insteas of injecting shit into your upper eye area?
browridge implants will give you better results
Where ? Show me a browridge implant result that destroys UUE

If only there was another way to move the lower eyelid 1-2mm higher

I am currently looking for eye surgeons in Brazil
Taban is too fucking overpriced like holy shit

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla