Always hyped as fuck to looksmax when I'm alone

Deleted member 39

Deleted member 39

The Inferior
When I have no one to compare to and feel inferior to I'm so hyped to looksmax because I feel rather okay about myself when I'm not mogged. But when I'm back to work and see that everyone wrist mogs, heightmogs and dick mogs me my motivation to looksmax is 0 because I feel like it's over anyway.
However, when I go outside and mog (rare) I feel my motivation to looksmax go up significantly.
The human wants to mog, and if he realizes he is able to mog even more his motivation to become better is triggered. When he realizes he will never mog his motivation is low because in the end he will only be frustrated for putting in effort for nothing.
That's why Chads become even more chad and why bad looking guys become even worse looking.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, ProjectAscension, IWantToMax and 5 others
rope.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
same

i realise how futile my efforts when there is always some jock who is 6'3 and has hunter eyes who I will NEVER COMPETE WITH 🤬🤬

how tf do you know about dick mogs jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: waterwater and PubertyMaxxer
how tf do you know about dick mogs jfl
We have to change clothes a lot so we are in underwear and I have the smallest shoe size at work (43). Big feet = big dick. Average is size 46 I'd say