Am i a framecel?

gaymidget

gaymidget

Platinum
Hey guys, I have a 45cm Bideltoid and I am 5'10/177cm and 170 pounds/77Kg. From what I have read, 45cm is around average for normal weight people but I feel like a complete framecel when I compare myself to most guys and men I see daily. I am not sure if this illusion is caused by wide hips. Anyways, is my frame width bad or average and how wide should shoulders be to look at least somewhat broad?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873 and Deleted member 6475
i'm 5'8 and also have around a 45cm bideltoid. i think it looks average on me, it might be the illusion of your hips yeah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
Hey guys, I have a 45cm Bideltoid and I am 5'10/177cm and 170 pounds/77Kg. From what I have read, 45cm is around average for normal weight people but I feel like a complete framecel when I compare myself to most guys and men I see daily. I am not sure if this illusion is caused by wide hips. Anyways, is my frame width bad or average and how wide should shoulders be to look at least somewhat broad?
Pics?

Lose weight you fat fuck

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy
Probably average.
How wide are your hips, mine are also wide ish
My frame is almost identical to this guy

You might have a bad shoulder to waist ratio.

jfl @ him ik dacht dat hij een chad was.
Mwoah, je bent pas framecel imo als je een A vorm frame hebt zoals Zyros.
En qua upperbody ziet het er nog goed uit mijn waist is alleen nog dunner jfl

• +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy
  • +1
It's the first time I see his full physique. His shoulders aren't even that wide.
True. But not a horrendous frame imo.

• +1
No, it's too wide. Tell me his name.
Don't know it unfortunately i just saved the pic, it was posted on a thread here somewhere

Screenshot 20200709 144938 WhatsApp
Screenshot 20200709 143745 Gallery
Screenshot 20200709 143815 Gallery

First picture with a 6'2 friend. I also have a huge head but I am just curious, do I have a shitty frame or bad proportions or both?

• +1
Lose weight you fat fuck
U gay, 77kg is even low for someone my height. I am gonna lower body fat level for the next two months but my goals is to weight 80kg relatively lean.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5061 and W0KESTMOTHF
45 is pretty framecel-ish tbh... I have like 53 and it looks kinda narrow

45 is pretty framecel-ish tbh... I have like 53 and it looks kinda narrow
I have to say that I measured it as realistically as possible. Its hard to do so alone but I would say my frame is between 45 at the lowest and 47 at the most.

Looks good bro, nothing to worry about!
Do you think I can become at least somewhat wide shouldered? I am gymcelling for a 2 years now but I kinda fucked up the form on my lateral raises so I pulled more with my traps than my shoulders which caused my shoulders to be the weakest muscle part in my body currently. I am working on it but god, in the gym I looks so dyel form the front.

• +1
Do you think I can become at least somewhat wide shouldered? I am gymcelling for a 2 years now but I kinda fucked up the form on my lateral raises so I pulled more with my traps than my shoulders which caused my shoulders to be the weakest muscle part in my body currently. I am working on it but god, in the gym I looks so dyel form the front.
That would help yes, but for a V taper appearance lats also really help.
However dont worry about frame, it's more a smallish frame than framecel
Framecel is Zyros level frame where it's an A shape instead of V

I’m built like ✂️. iliac crest is wide so my shoulder to waist ratio is shit AND my hips are wide. Basically I have a girl body. Aside from training and eating right, are there any bone altering surgeries to change this?

I’m built like ✂. iliac crest is wide so my shoulder to waist ratio is shit AND my hips are wide. Basically I have a girl body. Aside from training and eating right, are there any bone altering surgeries to change this?
Hard to give advice without a pic. Find someone on internet with same physique if you dont wanna post yours and ppl might have some suggestions.