Deleted member 3795

Deleted member 3795

Kraken
I'm using a 12 inch ruler.

Frame

Frame2

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
Looks about 17 inch bideltoid, if you accout for 2 or 3 inches either side of the ruler. So about average

no you dont look that bad, get an actual tape measure and get someone to measure you from the back from shoulder to shoulder

then look @ this chart

Bideltoid

no you dont look that bad, get an actual tape measure and get someone to measure you from the back from shoulder to shoulder

then look @ this chart

View attachment 190518

Living alone at the moment but i'll do it when I get a chance. How many inches does my bideltoid roughly look to you?

then look @ this chart

View attachment 190518
On every medical site and all on the internet it said that 18-19inch is average, 20inch is definitely not average non gymceled

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, SayNoToRotting and Deleted member 656
Living alone at the moment but i'll do it when I get a chance. How many inches does my bideltoid roughly look to you?

honestly i cant really tell but i'd guess there's probably about 4 inches of space on each end of the ruler so you probably have a 20 inch bideltoid

which is 50th percentile

Mogs mine still to oblivion 🥺

On every medical site and all on the internet it said that 18-19inch is average, 20inch is definitely not average non gymceled

well to that i say, that is horse shit, because at 20.5 inches bideltoid i see people with wider shoulders on a regular basis (even skinnier guys)

well to that i say, that is horse shit, because at 20.5 inches bideltoid i see people with wider shoulders on a regular basis (even skinnier guys)
"CDC survey dataTrusted Source from 1988 to 1994 summarizes biacromial measurements taken of 8,411 women aged 20 years and older. Based on their measurements, the average shoulder width for American women was 14.4 inches (36.7 cm). Based on the shoulder measurements of 7,476 men aged 20 years and older taken during the same time period, the average shoulder width of men in the United States was 16.1 inches (41.1 cm)."

:feelsuhh:

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and shimada
"CDC survey dataTrusted Source from 1988 to 1994 summarizes biacromial measurements taken of 8,411 women aged 20 years and older. Based on their measurements, the average shoulder width for American women was 14.4 inches (36.7 cm). Based on the shoulder measurements of 7,476 men aged 20 years and older taken during the same time period, the average shoulder width of men in the United States was 16.1 inches (41.1 cm)."

:feelsuhh:
I think that’s biacromial width, not bideltoid width.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and SayNoToRotting
I think that’s biacromial width, not bideltoid width.
Well yeah but this is the accurate way of seeing a persons frame and how wide he looks, bideltoid is cope because you can increase it easily with hard gymceling on shoulders, i went from 20 to 21inc bideltoid in only few months shitty natty lifting

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787