Am I a high tier normie in Balkan States?

Do not go. Chad's from all over Europe go there to party. Girls are picky and there's no foreigner boost because we're all on the EU with freedom of movement.

Do not go. Chad's from all over Europe go there to party. Girls are picky and there's no foreigner boost because we're all on the EU with freedom of movement.
Hmmm Im Slovenian anyway so might go to croatia for summer

Ur chad man not some high tier normie. Those hips man holy shit :love:

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and FatmanO

over
also hairline

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and RichardSpencel

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicope, FatmanO and RichardSpencel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autist, ChoSeungHui and RichardSpencel
Slovenian 18M 6'1", Im back very shortly. Takinga break was so good for me. Im going to croatia clubs in summer, can I hookup with girls in clubs in croatia?Ill also have a much better body then! Thanks!

jfl as this is from november, can't imagine how much I looksmaxxed since then. Times change

jfl as this is from november, can't imagine how much I looksmaxxed since then. Times change

can your body even produce T?

• +1
Reactions: Autist and ChoSeungHui
am I the only one that thinks your gl? All your pictures were good except the last one, you looked like an auschwitz skeleton. Train and grow beard
You were the only one rihgt here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 283
Those brows are sliding off your face, boi
I could potentially improve my eyberows by finding a good hairstylist who also does eyebrows, making them positive

I could potentially improve my eyberows by finding a good hairstylist who also does eyebrows, making them positive
you want to draw them on? :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelshaha::feelsgah:

• JFL
Reactions: Autist and ChoSeungHui
Boi u look like a fk twink also 404 muscle not found also wtf is that last pic??????

Ik ook lolllllll meeste meiden hier zijn gwn makkelijk
Can't relate, ik ben 2/10, meisjes vermijden mij altijd. Ik ben een buitenlander maar zelfs de buitenlanders vermijden mij of maken mij belachelijk terwijl ik mijn eigen wereldje zit. :(

I was such a dood hahaha

Mogs me honestly.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Ethnicope
jfl what happend at your collagen at the last pic?

I'm really not trying to be mean at the OP, but he's genuinely ugly like Jsanza tier...
Somehow his facial harmony and symmetry are completely off, it's just very unpleasant to look at.

Worst thing is though that there isn't much he can do...not trying to demotivate him but he's one of the few members here i think that look well...ugly.

No you are in between a low tier normie to mid tier normie.

Slovenian 18M 6'1", Im back very shortly. Takinga break was so good for me. Im going to croatia clubs in summer, can I hookup with girls in clubs in croatia?Ill also have a much better body then! Thanks!

Probably secure 1 fat girl if the effort and NT is there

Probably secure 1 fat girl if the effort and NT is there
Actually at that time I had some girls intrested, but all were around my looks level really. You werent far off they just werent anything special
I'm really not trying to be mean at the OP, but he's genuinely ugly like Jsanza tier...
Somehow his facial harmony and symmetry are completely off, it's just very unpleasant to look at.

Worst thing is though that there isn't much he can do...not trying to demotivate him but he's one of the few members here i think that look well...ugly.
but...but this post is from NOV 2018... lol
jfl what happend at your collagen at the last pic?
weight loss is ultimate looks min. It kills you
uh, yes, what's up?
You are balkan?!
how? not to be mean but Im balkan too and girls want DOM here, how can you slay when you-re so femin
Thats old pic, my body haloes hard now :D
uh, yes, what's up?
Pro tip, body is a huge part if you have a height, but my face got way better btw. THat is from 2018 and I bumped it to see actual people's reaction... People dont really read this so they just rather type what they feel
uh, yes, what's up?

Last edited:
Actually at that time I had some girls intrested, but all were around my looks level really. You werent far off they just werent anything special

but...but this post is from NOV 2018... lol

weight loss is ultimate looks min. It kills you

Thats old pic, my body haloes hard now :D

Pro tip, body is a huge part if you have a height, but my face got way better btw. THat is from 2018 and I bumped it to see actual people's reaction... People dont really read this so they just rather type what they feel

Are you a troll? Your average height in the Balkan, with a below average frame and a below average face?
You want honesty i presume, so i am just stating the facts. Your not ogre-tier ugly but you look weird...

If you want a strong halo, train the shit out of your neck and traps it might frame your face a bit better.

Are you a troll? Your average height in the Balkan, with a below average frame and a below average face?
You want honesty i presume, so i am just stating the facts. Your not ogre-tier ugly but you look weird...

If you want a strong halo, train the shit out of your neck and traps it might frame your face a bit better.
Meh man, I see your perspective but if Im all that I woudnt be sucesfull. I guess its more of me being neurotypical. But eh I can see what you are looking at, balkan people are uglier on average, depends what country you are from. Im not trolling no, and im doing pretty well.

Thanks for your insight