Am I a high tier normie in Balkan States?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

only a nigger would take this further

I won bitch
NO YOU DIDN'T YOU MANLET

NO YOU DIDN'T YOU MANLET
5'10 AS OF NOW I AM A HEIGHTMAXXING GOD
SOON I SHALL MOG YOU

5'10 AS OF NOW I AM A HEIGHTMAXXING GOD
SOON I SHALL MOG YOU
JFL A THIS TURBO MANLET FROG ADDING 0.5 INCHES TO HIS ACTUAL HEIGHT HOW SAD, OVER, OVER, OVER

JFL A THIS TURBO MANLET FROG ADDING 0.5 INCHES TO HIS ACTUAL HEIGHT HOW SAD, OVER, OVER, OVER
no thats not an inflation, i just measured in the morning this time :feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:

lmao I think we just increased the attendance here by 400% by spam bumping

i think this guy's lost a shitton of weight and has loose skin, body looks so feminine like an hourglass

You have an hourglass too tho...

Ur waist/hips are almost as wide as your shoulders.
Slovenian 18M 6'1", Im back very shortly. Takinga break was so good for me. Im going to croatia clubs in summer, can I hookup with girls in clubs in croatia?Ill also have a much better body then! Thanks!

Unless you're using steroids, you're body isnt gonna be that much better by summer mate. NaturalAthletecel.

You have an hourglass too tho...

Ur waist/hips are almost as wide as your shoulders.

Unless you're using steroids, you're body isnt gonna be that much better by summer mate. NaturalAthletecel.
I've a 1.6 ratio

I've a 1.6 ratio

Thats horrible... For someone whos at ur level of training to have a 1.6 ratio. 1.55 is average you know?

Im half as trained as you and have 1.79 ratio. I MEAN 1.8 ratio. Frame OP tbh

1.6 is golden ratio to have a v taper more and you have diminishing returns scientifically speaking

Bruh imma bully yo ass get in the locker you manlet

you need to be 6'5" to stand out in balkans. Seriously

Bruh imma bully yo ass get in the locker you manlet
The profile pic is mostly low trust high test due to angles, but I appreciate the compliment

Happy9

Bad midface, bad frownlines, but your normie not high tier though.

You remind me Bob Saget a little.

61In5xFvleL._SX342_.jpg

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
I actually heard I have a good compact midface and bad NCT but not fatal imo

Happy6

No compact mid-face.

You have NCT but I didn't mention because not bad.

Your NCT make you look friendly but not cuck.

Some bad NCT makes look droopy/dumb/stupid, not your problem.

• +1
What a cunt.

Cut your hair something like this and get fucking bulked. Grow a stubble too as soon as you can and change the way you dress (you're looking like you're straight out of diary of a wimpy kid with your fashion sense sadly. As for surgeries I'd recommend you go through with the skin removal and maybe get one or two things done that will harmonise your face more although that's up to you. You're already mewing so make sure you do that shit properly and all the time. Also stop sucking in your lips before they disappear completely and just do a bunch of shit that will make you a hardened man that commands respect. Maybe even join the army idk. Wear a ring or two as well and just really fucking own your masculinity. The soyboy days are over pal, act like it. Sure you don't have model features like popping cheekbones but stuff like that is mainly appreciated by teenage girls and guys on sites like this one.
View attachment 4183
Tbh this is from November. Im reading this now and actually did some of these. Most incels here who bassicly made fun of me are either banned or gone. But in these 1.5 months I bassicly fixed my body to normie tier with OHP. Since November these changes were drastic tbh

Slovenian 18M 6'1", Im back very shortly. Takinga break was so good for me. Im going to croatia clubs in summer, can I hookup with girls in clubs in croatia?Ill also have a much better body then! Thanks!

404 error lips not found

Tbh this is from November. Im reading this now and actually did some of these. Most incels here who bassicly made fun of me are either banned or gone. But in these 1.5 months I bassicly fixed my body to normie tier with OHP. Since November these changes were drastic tbh

Do you have scoliosis?

• +1
Reactions: Mr_Norwood

Literaly don’t listen to these dudes, in from Bulgaria Balkan and when I go to vacation everyone is ugly like shit, and I hook up with some girls there cause litterlay Balkan guys aren’t aesthetic
So yeah you have chances

• +1
Boi u look like a fk twink also 404 muscle not found also wtf is that last pic??????

Ik ook lolllllll meeste meiden hier zijn gwn makkelijk
Why are you typing like you are 15?

Literaly don’t listen to these dudes, in from Bulgaria Balkan and when I go to vacation everyone is ugly like shit, and I hook up with some girls there cause litterlay Balkan guys aren’t aesthetic
So yeah you have chances
Oh don't mind this post its 1.5 month old. I look much better now, yeh PSL doesent apply to me n @dotacel cause Balkan has some ogre boys in there

Why are you typing like you are 15?

Oh don't mind this post its 1.5 month old. I look much better now, yeh PSL doesent apply to me n @dotacel cause Balkan has some ogre boys in there
First language isnt english i am actually 16 but look better then you just suck it up

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
First language isnt english i am actually 16 but look better then you just suck it up
Back up fat boy, you probably are rotting in basement right now
New poster and can't even post his face. How pathetic. Im done wasting time replying to you, you provide no entertaiment and you are just retarted and low IQ as you type.

Back up fat boy, you probably are rotting in basement right now
New poster and can't even post his face. How pathetic. Im done wasting time replying to you, you provide no entertaiment and you are just retarted and low IQ as you type.
K soyboy

Daily reminder you are the one that can't get a girlfriend and bashes people for no reason on looksmax.org instead of being NT.

Daily reminder you are the one that can't get a girlfriend and bashes people for no reason on looksmax.org instead of being NT.
Lol you were asking how you would do i told you that you dont have any lips then u started attacking me ?? makes no sense soyboy

Lol you were asking how you would do i told you that you dont have any lips then u started attacking me ?? makes no sense soyboy
Yes, what was the point of your post? Its not like I always thought I had huge lips and didn't know that. How did your comment benefit to my post and improving myself? Just think for it a second...
Its like going to a random person in public and telling them they are bald. OK, they are bald? What now? They already know that and can't really change it.

Your 16 man.... start acting like it.

Yes, what was the point of your post? Its not like I always thought I had huge lips and didn't know that. How did your comment benefit to my post and improving myself? Just think for it a second...
Its like going to a random person in public and telling them they are bald. OK, they are bald? What now? They already know that and can't really change it.

Your 16 man.... start acting like it.
Lolll its called freedom of speech bitch your lips are nonexistent and your post is open to the public so i can critisise u

I have all the right to defend myself 16 or not soyboy

Lolll its called freedom of speech bitch your lips are nonexistent and your post is open to the public so i can critisise u

I have all the right to defend myself 16 or not soyboy
Hurrr durrr freedom of speech.
More like autism of speech. Hope you grow up soon.
So yeah you have chances
Its not like Im ugly anyway, Im 5.5 in my country Imo and avg around the world and slayer in Thailand

Hurrr durrr freedom of speech.
More like autism of speech. Hope you grow up soon.

Its not like Im ugly anyway, Im 5.5 in my country Imo and avg around the world and slayer in Thailand
Lolllll and ur saying i got low iq please check urself???

Lolllll and ur saying i got low iq please check urself???
Daily reminder I can hit min looks threshold and these pics are outdated while you are LDARING here.

Good luck, gonna stop wasting my time

Daily reminder I can hit min looks threshold and these pics are outdated while you are LDARING here.

Good luck, gonna stop wasting my time
K soyboy

Grow a stubble and mew, take steroids and you'll be a Chadlite

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autist and Fallen Chad
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: dogtown, Extra Chromosome, RichardSpencel and 7 others