Am I a non-responded to minoxidil? Norwoodcels/Minoxidilcels/Beardcels GTFIH

Z

Zeta ascended

Kraken
I've been using minoxidil for beard growth and to stop my norwooding for like 4 months? Honestly I barely got any results for the beard and my norwooding got a little bit better. If I'm not getting any beard growth am I still getting benefits putting it on my hairline? I might stop using it if I don't get results by April and I might just use ru588841, with deramarolling for hairloss. Btw does anybody of other alternatives to minoxidil for beard growth (like peppermint oil)? I honestly cant be using minoxidil for my beard if its going to last more than 2 years because the side effects are bad.

Last edited:
I've been using minoxidil for beard growth and to stop my norwooding for like 4 months? Honestly I barely got any results for the beard and my norwooding got a little bit better. If I'm not getting any beard growth am I still getting benefits putting it on my hairline? I might stop using it if I don't get results by April and I might just use ru588841, with deramarolling for hairloss. Btw does anybody of other alternatives to minoxidil for beard growth (like peppermint oil)? I honestly cant be using minoxidil for my beard if its going to last more than 2 years because the side effects are bad.
Are you derma rolling? Eating healthy?

Could still work for your scalp, the hair that grows on your face and your scalp is different. Can take up to 6 months before you see results.

Do you have vellus hair on your beard? Minoxidil does not create new hair, it will only transform your vellus hair to terminal hair.

you must use minoxidil twice a day and wait at least 6 months to see results. don't be in hurry.

A beard is just not in your genetics boyo. It isn't in mine either. After running it for 5 months I saw nothing despite being on supraphysiological levels of testosterone. Don't listen to the retards above me. Everyone on youtube who uses it for beards started seeing results by month 3, if not month 2.

Don't keep wasting your money on it. It's bad for your skin too and will decrease your collagen. I had to get off it because I noticed it was starting to take a toll on my skin.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: jefferson and Zeta ascended
Don't listen to the retards above me. Everyone on youtube who uses it for beards started seeing results by month 3, if not month 2.

Beard improvements should be noticable within 3 months yes, thus I asked if he even has vellus hair than can turn to terminal. Not everyone can grow a beard.

Scalp improvements can take up to 6 months though.

are you on fin?

Minox is shit, it ages your skin and hair will still fall if you use it for MPB.

If you are black/asian it's possible you don't have hair follicles in ur face in the first place

A beard is just not in your genetics boyo. It isn't in mine either. After running it for 5 months I saw nothing despite being on supraphysiological levels of testosterone. Don't listen to the retards above me. Everyone on youtube who uses it for beards started seeing results by month 3, if not month 2.

Don't keep wasting your money on it. It's bad for your skin too and will decrease your collagen. I had to get off it because I noticed it was starting to take a toll on my skin.
Being on supraphysiological levels of testosterone also takes a toll on your skin

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Extra Chromosome
rip ur collagen if this did nothing dedsrs