Am I actually a redhead or do I just have dark brown hair?

D

Deleted member 2214

Ive told some users before (@Mouthbreath, @Fuckmachine, @Chad1212, @oatmeal... I think maybe @Mirin2234) with this pic (I try to the hide most of my face as possible) that im a redhead because I believe theres a difference between ginger and just redhead. I did dye my hair darker as a teen (not fully obviously), but now that I think about it was just a darker brown. My normal hair is just kind of reddish-brown, or at least thats what it appears most of the time, but im in normal lighting it just looks light brown. Here in Mexico some kids call me "castano rojizo" (auburn, but that isnt really a good term), but when I lived in Europe, one Finnish girl at my international school complimented me and said I had "chocolate hair", whilst noone else seemingly ever commented on it or mentioned it. I am pretty sure the four tiny spots on top of my midface and on the side of my cheeks arent freckles like my mom, just blackheads or really small birth marks. I will say the contrast my hair gives my eye color is a lot stronger than ive noticed with lighter redheads (if I am one) and actual gingers just dont have any eyebrows, unlike mine, which are thick and actually dark brown.

Red or brown

I took this picture just now on my phone. Im sitting next to the stairs leading up to my attic. That light and one next to a passage below were the only ones on, and they are both hitting me from the back (one of them from my left cheek).

October16th2020

I took this picture yesterday sitting on my office chair at my computer desk. I dyed my eyebrows red at a party.

Last edited:
There is nothing red about your hair, it looks black to me.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Chad face with red hair will still be Chad. Your hair doesn't look at all red tho itd quite dark.

There is nothing red about your hair, it looks black to me.
I know for a fact I dont have black hair. At the absolute most medium brown, which is why I colored it a darker brown (brunette) years ago. I increased the contrast in that top photo to make it look darker. Im very pale and which may make it look darker though.

Here, this is what my normal hair looks like (the picture is completely untouched). Sadly, I just deleted the original unedited pictures. They are gone forever now. Sorry
IMG 3260

Right now its night time where I live, so we have a lot very far out lights around the house.
IMG 3258

This is what my hair would look like in the day. I guess a sort of... reddish brown? Like I said, auburn.

I want to make sure I know what my exact hair color is because I dont know if I should tan or not.

Last edited:
Thats brown m'fucka.

Chad face with red hair will still be Chad. Your hair doesn't look at all red tho itd quite dark.
Most girls will choose brunette or black haired Chad over ginger Chad.