Am I actually bad looking or am I just body dysmorphic...

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
I genuinely feel like I look like shit..

I think my bones are good but my hair and skin give me fucking panic attacks sometimes and I can only get IOIs after dermarolling or else nobody even acknowledges my existence.

I wish I had more collagen and looked younger. 16/M

Also Im squinting because the sun was in my fecking eyes, I couldn’t even see how the video looked until I got indoors.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Jew

• JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps

I think my bones are good but my hair and skin give me fucking panic attacks sometimes and I can only get IOIs after dermarolling or else nobody even acknowledges my existence.

You're quite good. How tall are you?

Also Im squinting because the sun was in my fecking eyes, I couldn’t even see how the video looked until I got indoors.

either big nose or short jaws

try minocycline

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Deleted member 2205
I’d say your slightly above average yeah it’s just bdd I’d say if your nt you’d be able to slay

There’s some flaws but all in all your above average

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and middayshowers
try minocycline
How bought doxycycile? I have some of that but stopped taking it because I saw no results after like 2 months.

Also most of the marks on my face are hyperpigmentation that are exaggerated because of low collagen... All my problems go back to low collagen low collagen and yet I'm doing all the collagen copes that exist.

• +1
What are my flaws? Just skin and hair mostly right?

Southern european
Yeah bad skin narrow jaw. Fix those and you’ll be like 6 Psl which irl is like a 8 out of ten

Ngl rhino and different haircut would make you look better but your face still has time to change big time.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Yeah bad skin narrow jaw. Fix those and you’ll be like 6 Psl which irl is like a 8 out of ten
I've focused on my skin for like 2 months now and haven't seen much improvement. I look older than 16 right? That's because of low collagen bad skin tone.

And the video is low res so my skin looks better than it actually is... fuck me and fuck my skin. I'm so lonely lol.

Good looking 7/10

Fucking chad slayer. how do you have BDD with that much of geometric bones?
you can even start modelling now.

Can you fix a narrow jaw when your face itself is narrow?

I've focused on my skin for like 2 months now and haven't seen much improvement. I look older than 16 right? That's because of low collagen bad skin tone.
Nah you look like a normal teenager to me lol

Fucking chad slayer. how do you have BDD with that much of geometric bones?
you can even start modelling now.
If I had better skin then maybe.

If I had better skin then maybe.
you mean little acnes? no one cares about that shit.
i dont have any kind of bones like typical asian and its fucking brutal to live.

you need a rhino

You should consider going all in with dutasteride to save your hair (it will also indirectly help your skin as dht contributes to acne)

Knew you were Italian

You should consider going all in with dutasteride to save your hair (it will also indirectly help your skin as dht contributes to acne)
at 16? No.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, jefferson and Ritalincel
How bought doxycycile? I have some of that but stopped taking it because I saw no results after like 2 months.

Also most of the marks on my face are hyperpigmentation that are exaggerated because of low collagen... All my problems go back to low collagen low collagen and yet I'm doing all the collagen copes that exist.
I've taken doxycycline on and off for the last 3 years, in my experience it's good.

One thing u could also try, is taking cefalexin for 1-2 weeks before switching to doxycycline, to clear any secondary infection beforehand.

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf

Antibiotics will make everything worse for you

• Ugh..
How exactly?
Because it's not bad bacteria that's causing your skin to look the way it is. And by taking antibiotics you'll kill all types of bacteria in the gut which'll lead to more problems.

Because it's not bad bacteria that's causing your skin to look the way it is. And by taking antibiotics you'll kill all types of bacteria in the gut which'll lead to more problems.
Yeah. I dont have much pimples, my skin actually feels smooth everywhere. It's all scarring and a result of low collagen. What do you recommend for my skin?

Yeah. What do you recommend for my skin?
Drink lots of water and experiment what could be causing your skin issues. It might be liver, gut, digestion problems. Nutrient deficiencies, mercury poisoning or a number of other things.

Drink lots of water and experiment what could be causing your skin issues. It might be liver, gut, digestion problems. Nutrient deficiencies, mercury poisoning or a number of other things.
I do drink a lot of water already. I piss water basically.

I do drink a lot of water already. I piss water basically.
So hydration isn't the issue. Maybe you're B12 deficient, or have high mercury content in your body. You can't simply piss out metals. You'd need to try a metal detox and experiment with something that can chelate the mercury so it can be excreted properly. ALA would be most efficient since it's a dual bond chelator and has a 3 hour half life, so you could microdose ALA, and take like 5mg every 3 hours and see if you've made progress after 2-3 weeks. MSM and spirulina also work as chelators but are less effective and have longer half lives.

Some people just get bad skin ar your age it will probably clear up in a year or 2

So hydration isn't the issue. Maybe you're B12 deficient, or have high mercury content in your body. You can't simply piss out metals. You'd need to try a metal detox and experiment with something that can chelate the mercury so it can be excreted properly. ALA would be most efficient since it's a dual bond chelator and has a 3 hour half life, so you could microdose ALA, and take like 5mg every 3 hours and see if you've made progress after 2-3 weeks. MSM and spirulina also work as chelators but are less effective and have longer half lives.
Do you think the Minoxidil could've had a permanent affect on my collagen? Like it aged my skin and slowed down collagen synthesis?

When I got off the minoxidil my skin looked great for about a week. Then it dropped back to shitty levels after I started using peppermint oil (like, as soon as I put it on I noticed my skin looking worse). I used peppermint oil on my hair for about 6 days before quitting that. My skin never really returned to normal levels and now only looks "youthful" after a dermaroll, then it goes back to normal levels.

Before minoxidil I had good collagen. I supplement B12 btw.

I seriously doubt I have high mercury content. I just looked up what that is and I haven't done anything that could cause that. There's too much correlation with the Minoxidil for that to be the case.

Do you think the Minoxidil could've had a permanent affect on my collagen? Like it aged my skin and slowed down collagen synthesis?

When I got off the minoxidil my skin looked great for about a week. Then it dropped back to shitty levels after I started using peppermint oil (like, as soon as I put it on I noticed my skin looking worse). I used peppermint oil on my hair for about 6 days before quitting that. My skin never really returned to normal levels and now only looks "youthful" after a dermaroll, then it goes back to normal levels.

Before minoxidil I had good collagen. I supplement B12 btw.

I seriously doubt I have high mercury content. I just looked up what that is and I haven't done anything that could cause that. There's too much correlation with the Minoxidil for that to be the case.
No the minoxidil won't have a permanent effect on your skin. Vitamin C is what's responsible for collagen synthesis btw. Your hormones are probably fluctuating a lot so don't expect to have amazing skin at your age. It's not common. Your skin isn't even that bad. And I don't see how peppermint oil is bad for collagen. Did you put it on your face? I usually use it for my hair.

You look good but you are autistic and unfortunatly there is no cure yet,

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and mr contemptuous
No the minoxidil won't have a permanent effect on your skin. Vitamin C is what's responsible for collagen synthesis btw. Your hormones are probably fluctuating a lot so don't expect to have amazing skin at your age. It's not common. Your skin isn't even that bad. And I don't see how peppermint oil is bad for collagen. Did you put it on your face? I usually use it for my hair.
I couldn't find any studies on peppermint oil and collagen but I stopped using it just to be safe. I don't use it and haven't in a while so it doesn't matter.

And I know good skin isn't expected at my age, but at my age you ARE supposed to have good collagen levels, which I clearly do not.

I can’t see shit

I couldn't find any studies on peppermint oil and collagen but I stopped using it just to be safe. I don't use it and haven't in a while so it doesn't matter.

And I know good skin isn't expected at my age, but at my age you ARE supposed to have good collagen levels, which I clearly do not.

Here

Here
So.

This can be figured out.

Last edited:

Here

So.

This can be figured out.
So I need to supplement Lysyl hydroxylase?

My IQ is too low to figure it out just tell me jfl.

So I need to supplement Lysyl hydroxylase?
That makes no sense. I'm trying to help out here. Don't tell me to "just tell you". I don't have the answers for everything. I'm just trying to help find the root cause and how you can make things better.

That makes no sense. I'm trying to help out here. Don't tell me to "just tell you". I don't have the answers for everything. I'm just trying to help find the root cause and how you can make things better.
Ah okay. The study said that minoxidil inhibits Lysyl hydroxylase which is vital for collagen production so I was assuming that was what you were going for.

I've taken doxycycline on and off for the last 3 years, in my experience it's good.

One thing u could also try, is taking cefalexin for 1-2 weeks before switching to doxycycline, to clear any secondary infection beforehand.
Wtf ritalincel spoke?

Crazy shit man

334D99E1 FAEF 4B0C B6B1 50C8768A9BB3

XD