Am I average in terms of kpop Aesthetics?

Deleted member 1560

Deleted member 1560

Defying destiny every minute
IMG 20191014 233436

Is this my maxx potential with soft maxxing? I can't think of looksmaxxing more without surgery

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 3681, Lorsss and 2 others
Chewing isn't ideal for kpop Aesthetics
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm prob surgery then one thing tho is they have these water pills that i heard models take before shoots like the day before that are supposed to get water out of face and make it leaner

Wrong pheno

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, didntreadlol, Deleted member 4675 and 6 others
I remember you admitting to bullying a kid from your school for being short, hope you don't do that anymore. I despise bullycels a lot.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, shakmax, asiannickghur and 9 others
View attachment 239270

Is this my maxx potential with soft maxxing? I can't think of looksmaxxing more without surgery
I never thought I'd see your face, let alone find out you're Asian, lol. I wonder how many Asian Looksmaxers there are on this site.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: asiannickghur and Deleted member 1560
Kinda but your skin is too dark, and your lips and nose are on the bigger side.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: asiannickghur, ElliotRodgerJr and Deleted member 1560
try to lose face bloat by water fasting bro and you slay

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
skin too dark to be korean

You look like you could be in that bts thing and by that I dont mean you are attractive as much as you just look like one of them

• Hmm...
I remember you admitting to bullying a kid from your school for being short, hope you don't do that anymore. I despise bullycels a lot.
Larpmax.me

i'm sorry

• So Sad
Your jaw is very soft, you lack angularity. Also you should take some volume off your front fringe to make it look less like a bowl cut.

I hope that's not true

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: asiannickghur and Deleted member 1560
You look like you could be in that bts thing and by that I dont mean you are attractive as much as you just look like one of them
Wtf is this supposed to mean? BTS members look subhuman like me?

You look as if a kpop star had been posessed by a foul curry demon.

I can tell by the greenish brown skin and the distinctively indian soft tissue play arond the lips.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: asiannickghur, janglebawl, william and 3 others

I can tell by the greenish brown skin and the distinctively indian soft tissue play arond the lips.
So no kpopmaxxing for me?

• +1
Reactions: asiannickghur

Brutal. And OP, you definitely should still K-pop max. Just because you dont really have the perfect base, doesn't mean you can't still K-pop max

Imo try a different haircut. One that's korean style and doesn't cover your eyebrows

Brutal. And OP, you definitely should still K-pop max. Just because you dont really have the perfect base, doesn't mean you can't still K-pop max

Imo try a different haircut. One that's korean style and doesn't cover your eyebrows
Having a wrong pheno and maxxing out that niche never works. It will look like I am trying hard to look like a kpop idol jfl. I guess kpopmazxing won't work for me

• +1
Having a wrong pheno and maxxing out that niche never works. It will look like I am trying hard to look like a kpop idol jfl. I guess kpopmazxing won't work for me
No you should continue. Your skin isn't that bad. I just don't see any other option tbh. Are you gonna masculine max if you don't loop max?

No you should continue. Your skin isn't that bad. I just don't see any other option tbh. Are you gonna masculine max if you don't loop max?
Shotgunmaxx ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritalincell and asiannickghur
Need to lighten skin when taking the kpop pill
You would certainly benefit from slight masseter gains, so you probably should chew anyways.

I have no idea how kpop looksmaxxing works, and have no idea how to tell if you have the potential for it.

• Love it
Reactions: Blackout.xl
What's that?
Bullet to the head
Need to lighten skin when taking the kpop pill
You would certainly benefit from slight masseter gains, so you probably should chew anyways.

I have no idea how kpop looksmaxxing works, and have no idea how to tell if you have the potential for it.
If you have a doubt that I can kpopmaxx then that means I can't obvio

• +1
You should definitely try to lighten your lips

I hate saying this but, lipstick?

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Shodredux and Deleted member 1560
You should orge fatman max

• Love it
What does my pheno look like?
More like SEA. You have dark skin and very obvious bimax protrusion. As far as I know both features are considered subhuman by Korean beauty standards

More like SEA. You have dark skin and very obvious bimax protrusion. As far as I know both features are considered subhuman by Korean beauty standards
Dark skin - yes
Bimax protrusion - I don't think so. I have big lips which gives that look

U look like the average teenager from Nepal

Yes, maybe above average, but you need whiter skin for the kpop halo.

• So Sad
Download 3

• So Sad
if u wanna kpopmax u gotta atleast have cheekbones

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1546 and Deleted member 1560
  • JFL