Am I crazy for not telling anyone that I wanna rope

Uglybrazilian

Uglybrazilian

Communism will win in the end
Like everyday???

Im watching some depressed people videos on YouTube and they always be like "i was thinking about killing myself everyday" and I be like yeah I have been like this since 14 and yet im still not crying like a bitch on some YouTube video

Am I wrong or right on this one? Imo when you feel the urge to kill yourself is nothing but nature trying to tell you that you shouldnt exist

• So Sad
Reactions: Tyronecell and NarcyChadlite
0cf9c1f320c8327ce274a3038bb372de

Never began

high t trait

dont ever open up women will have no respect for u

• So Sad
Reactions: Taylorswift
high t trait

dont ever open up women will have no respect for u
That’s cope. A subhuman gets no respect to begin with. A sad Chad gets all the emotional support he needs as soon as he opens up.

• +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian and NarcyChadlite
That’s cope. A subhuman gets no respect to begin with. A sad Chad gets all the emotional support he needs as soon as he opens up.
possibly but i highly doubt women wont lose at least some respect if Bruce Willis suddenly turned out to be a whiny crybaby.

Cant relate tbh.. if youve thought about it everyfucking day since 14 then.. then just give up since you havent done it already after so many chances niga. Clearly ropings not for u

someone dosent truly wanna rope if they are so open about it just for attention , if someone actually wants to they'll just do it

someone dosent truly wanna rope if they are so open about it just for attention , if someone actually wants to they'll just do it
Thats a good point
Im 100% not open about it never said something IRL

There's also the looks problem
A GL sad person is helped by everyone meanwhile an ugly saddo just makes people more repulsed

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift
Cant relate tbh.. if youve thought about it everyfucking day since 14 then.. then just give up since you havent done it already after so many chances niga. Clearly ropings not for u
Indeed is not for me I think
Im too high inhib, maybe if I had a gun I could try it

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: NarcyChadlite
Don't rope bro