Am i done growing? (16)

T

thestation5

Iron
So i turned 16 a few days ago (woo happy birthday ?) and i measured myself up against a wall, since i measured myself last April and wanted to see how much i had grown in a year, i've only grown about a centimeter and a half! That’s not consistent with the amount i’ve been growing in previous years. Is that normal for someone my age? I feel like i’m pretty far along in terms of puberty and all i am a pretty early bloomer, i have pretty good facial hair growth for someone my age, and everyone likes to compliment me on how deep my voice is. The slowed growth may be due to diet, since i haven’t exactly been eating very well recently..
Stats:
*i’m 5’11 now
*male
*around 180 lbs
*race: African
*i’m taller than both my parents, taller than my dad by around an inch
Here’s the thing, I know 5’11 isn’t short at all and i’m way too tall to be worried about my height, and if i stayed this height for the rest of my life i’d probably be fine, but the idea that i’m not as tall as i could be really scares me and i want to make sure i’m doing the most i can to fulfill my potential.

i haven't grown since 16 (21) 5'11

I grew around 3 inches since 16

nigga how should we know, and even if we knew it in what kind of way would it help you
youre 5'11 so stop crying and stomp down on them manlets

Wouldn’t know, you might be or you might not be. :feelswhere:

Probably not depending on diet you could grow up to 3 inches but it’s not likely

So i got 4.5, that's pretty far along, but i can still grow a bit right?
It depends. If you are already sleeping 9hours a day, not stressing, eating healthy and alot then you might not grow much more, but if you have been sleeping less and eating like shit then you have a bit more potential. Anyways most of this is cope, check @extrachromosomes thread if you actually want to see significant changes

Hard to say tbh. I'm 19 but people that haven't seen me since I was 17-18 say I've gotten a bit taller. Genetics are funny like that.
Maybe take a look at the tanner scale to see if you'll keep growing.

probably not.
I would assume you have,atleast 2 more inches.