Am I genetic trash when it comes to natty gymcelling?

Peachy

Peachy

in a void of omnipresent Chaos
I've been natty lifting for a year and a half and I've hit my wall already. After all this time lifting, I can only bench 125 lbs for like 8 reps the first set, 6 reps second set, and like 3 reps the third set. Absolutely pathetic.

Sometimes I attempt 125 lbs and then my shoulders hurt like crazy the next day or two and the next time I come into the gym, I have to lower the weight. Then, when I feel confident, I attempt 125 lbs and my shoulders start hurting like crazy again the next day and it's a never-ending cycle I can't escape.

I've already experienced terrible triceps tendonitis which is mostly gone and now I have biceps tendonitis. Any time I curl anything past 25 lbs per hand, it gets worse.

I went from 6'2 barefoot 155 lbs to 200 lbs at my heaviest in like 8 months. I was at like 22% bf and was bloated af. I've been in a slight caloric deficit this whole year and I am at 183 lbs and I have no biceps vein and my abs are barely visible and somehow I have lower belly fat if I don't suck in my abs (I always have to suck them in slightly).

Is it even worth trying roids at this point? I'm a regular at my gym, never skip a workout etc, and I'm pretty sure people are cringing at me being such a weakling despite being consistent.

Pm me picks

It’s over. You have really weak stabilizers

Yes. Inject immediately.

Incredibly dog shit lighting, but here we go.

IMG 20190824 223604
IMG 20190824 224157
IMG 20190824 224240
IMG 20190824 224140

Your form must be fucked up, you'd look good gymceled cause your shoulder to waist ratio is good
I have textbook form. I watched every youtube video, I've had other guys comment on my form, and my shoulders are still killing me.

This is what I looked before working out jfl. My hips are kinda wide though.

IMG 20180425 113525 HDR 2
IMG 20180425 113644 HDR 2

Doing something wrong or shit genetics,

I don't know which cause I don't know you

Do test and anadrol

Do test and anadrol
Would it help with joint pain and tendonitis? I should have said that I struggle squatting even 95 lbs because it hurts my lower back really bad. Then, when I tried deadlifting 135 lbs to see if I can even do it, I almost got a hernia in my abs (good thing nothing happened). My shoulders are also cracking and popping when I simply lift my arms up and down.
I should have posted this in the Looksmaxxing section I guess. I didn't intend to post pics and give more details originally.

I've been natty lifting for a year and a half and I've hit my wall already. After all this time lifting, I can only bench 125 lbs for like 8 reps the first set, 6 reps second set, and like 3 reps the third set. Absolutely pathetic.

Sometimes I attempt 125 lbs and then my shoulders hurt like crazy the next day or two and the next time I come into the gym, I have to lower the weight. Then, when I feel confident, I attempt 125 lbs and my shoulders start hurting like crazy again the next day and it's a never-ending cycle I can't escape.

I've already experienced terrible triceps tendonitis which is mostly gone and now I have biceps tendonitis. Any time I curl anything past 25 lbs per hand, it gets worse.

I went from 6'2 barefoot 155 lbs to 200 lbs at my heaviest in like 8 months. I was at like 22% bf and was bloated af. I've been in a slight caloric deficit this whole year and I am at 183 lbs and I have no biceps vein and my abs are barely visible and somehow I have lower belly fat if I don't suck in my abs (I always have to suck them in slightly).

Is it even worth trying roids at this point? I'm a regular at my gym, never skip a workout etc, and I'm pretty sure people are cringing at me being such a weakling despite being consistent.
are you doing a bulking? that's is the only way to increase muscle mass and performances.
if you can't make gains with perfect diet and training, you should try steroids and SARMs
you may do a bloodwork to check testosterone levels too so you can find out the right steroid dosage

are you doing a bulking? that's is the only way to increase muscle mass and performances.
if you can't make gains with perfect diet and training, you should try steroids and SARMs
you may do a bloodwork to check testosterone levels too so you can find out the right steroid dosage
I'm trying to cut because I want abs. Now I've realized that because I'm pale as fuck, my abs will be barely visible even at a low enough bf %... My goal is to maintain the weights I am using or at least go slightly up, but every time I try to up the weights (on my cut) I end up with tendonitis or some stupid painful shit.

I'm trying to cut because I want abs. Now I've realized that because I'm pale as fuck, my abs will be barely visible even at a low enough bf %... My goal is to maintain the weights I am using or at least go slightly up, but every time I try to up the weights (on my cut) I end up with tendonitis or some stupid painful shit.
keep in mind you can't increase performances (wieght lifted and number of reps) while you cut:
maintaining your strength is challenging during the cutting, especially if you are natural

Would it help with joint pain and tendonitis? I should have said that I struggle squatting even 95 lbs because it hurts my lower back really bad. Then, when I tried deadlifting 135 lbs to see if I can even do it, I almost got a hernia in my abs (good thing nothing happened). My shoulders are also cracking and popping when I simply lift my arms up and down.
I should have posted this in the Looksmaxxing section I guess. I didn't intend to post pics and give more details originally.
Yes it would, as long as you don't crash your estrogen. Crashed estrogen would make it worse.

And I would use it to bulk, on test and drol your bf% would likely go down when bulking considering your starting point

Yes it would, as long as you don't crash your estrogen. Crashed estrogen would make it worse.

And I would use it to bulk, on test and drol your bf% would likely go down when bulking considering your starting point
I'm really afraid of doing roids because I am already getting hormonal acne. I've been skinmaxxing recently and it's going away but I still get one zit here and there occasionally.

You are doing something horribly wrong op. You look worse then a first year gymcell curry. 12 inch arms holy shit get on Roids asap
Used to be 15 inch, now it's 14.5 inches arms because cutting. I had 11 inch arms in the start. You can see a big difference I posted my starting point pics.

I'm really afraid of doing roids because I am already getting hormonal acne. I've been skinmaxxing recently and it's going away but I still get one zit here and there occasionally.
definitely have accutane on hand if you decide to roid

Used to be 15 inch, now it's 14.5 inches arms because cutting. I had 11 inch arms in the start. You can see a big difference I posted my starting point pics.
Mine are 14”

inject genetics

I can only bench 125 lbs for like 8 reps the first set, 6 reps second set, and like 3 reps the third set. Absolutely pathetic.

Mogs me to the shadow realm.

Imagine getting injured while working out.

definitely have accutane on hand if you decide to roid
Taking both at the same time is bad imo cause it’s a double hit on your liver