Am I just better off growing my hair out if I can't get laid?

Z

Zielony4

Iron
I had long hair and cut it that is when I was younger and didn't have a beard. Every one hated it but that is mainly because I was already ugly. I see white guys and Chad's with long hair and they get compliments for it. That is how I had always wanted it to be. I'm ethnic and short though. I already get bullied out in streets so it'll make things worse. I can't get laid right now. I might as well grow my hair and see how it looks. I won't be able to do it again since I'm balding.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Bro, you need to sort out your balding issue RIGHT NOW.

If your an incel who cant get laid now, you will definately be an incel who cant get laid after you're bald.

Baldpill is harsh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 176, Spite and 2 others
Fin and dut for hairloss. Hair transplant if you can afford it

• +1
Bro, you need to sort out your balding issue RIGHT NOW.

If your an incel who cant get laid now, you will definately be an incel who cant get laid after you're bald.

Baldpill is harsh.

This. It's legit over if you bald as a guy under 30 (though it's bad for anyone). No advice on this forum will be useful if you have Dr Phil hair or worse. Find out how to obtain things like dutasteride etc. as soon as possible to reverse the damage.

• +1
As you said, having long hair will probably make your bullying worse, you should just keep it short and basic, and try to sort your balding problem out if you can.

• +1
Long hair is kind of a pain, especially in hot weather. I've grown mine out to shoulder length and it used to shed all over my floor. Foids certainly seem to prefer short hair, but I once had one yell out of a car window, "I love your hair!" at peak length. It's certainly a different look and worth trying if you're willing to wait it out past a few less sightly intermediate stages (you could also get touch-ups as it grows, but I never bothered).

• +1
I had long hair and cut it that is when I was younger and didn't have a beard. Every one hated it but that is mainly because I was already ugly. I see white guys and Chad's with long hair and they get compliments for it. That is how I had always wanted it to be. I'm ethnic and short though. I already get bullied out in streets so it'll make things worse. I can't get laid right now. I might as well grow my hair and see how it looks. I won't be able to do it again since I'm balding.
Hair gives you plus one psl