am i retarded or can i not squint properly

T

TheEndHasNoEnd

No avi halo
when i try to squint the lower part of my eyelid, literally only the medial canthus part becomes vertically shorter and nothing else. a girl ik said she can squint all of her lower lid evenly, but i cant, the outer corner part for me literally stays the same and it makes me look neutral/nct when i squint. is anyone else having this issue or do i have the worst lower lid muscle insertions on the planet?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Bromose and Entschuldigung
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671 and Htobrother
Short Ugly and Brown
Nah eyes are the most important because you make eyecontact and she looks in your eyes while making a connection with you

thats not what im talking about, also eye area is crucial but its nothing by itself. but i do believe eye area + midface or eye area +jawline and everything else being underaverage can still give a good smv. also about the ethnic thing i doubt its a problem unless ur super curry/abo/ling ling

• +1
Reactions: Bromose, japcel and Htobrother
when i try to squint the lower part of my eyelid, literally only the medial canthus part becomes vertically shorter and nothing else. a girl ik said she can squint all of her lower lid evenly, but i cant, the outer corner part for me literally stays the same and it makes me look neutral/nct when i squint. is anyone else having this issue or do i have the worst lower lid muscle insertions on the planet?
Watch this video to learn how to squint max buddy boyo

Watch this video to learn how to squint max buddy boyo

ive seen that and again, only my medial canthus gets vertically shorter and nothing else does.

• +1
Reactions: Bromose
ive seen that and again, only my medial canthus gets vertically shorter and nothing else does.
Smoke weed and try it for better mind muscle connection

• JFL
Reactions: Htobrother
Smoke weed and try it for better mind muscle connection
lmaoo so when you squint/squinch youve never had that problem of uneven lower lid raising?

• +1
tbh eye area doesn't matter unless you don't have eyebrows

all woman really care about is a guy with good jaw, good cheekbones, good overall face and most importantly who is white
Good cheekbones and orbital bones give you a good eye area

Eye area is cope anyways.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Htobrother and BadaBing
Eye area is cope anyways.
its cope if thats the only thing someone has, it doesnt have the same impact of only having cheekbones or only having jaw

• +1
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung
boyo i'm not understanding this thread? what's the matter?
pics to illustrate

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Bromose and Entschuldigung
JFL, IS THAT REAL?
yep, and thats also adriana limas husband rofl

@Short Ugly and Brown yo, you also seem to have a slight case of droopy eyelid, do you also squint like this?
2020-05-06_05-17-22-1-jpg.392201

Last edited:
  • +1