Am I retarded or do I have parkinsons?

M

MitDenJungs

Lowiqcel
Im fucking 16 but I have a lot of the symptoms

- my fingers twitch daily
- at night when i try to sleep the pressure in my legs and arms raises and i start getting incredibly restless and cannot sleep until i exaust myself to sleep
- i move really slowly every time except at the gym. everybody noticed that too. im also more clumsy and i used to be really athletic when i wad younger
- resting bitch face that barely changes when i laugh and such (ppl that saw my pics can tell)
- cannot modulate voice, its bery bland and low pitched (~80-90Hz) and cant scream or even raise my voice
- nauseous as fuck daily
- almost faint when i get up from my bed or my seat
- horrible depression and restlessness daily

im 16 and have had these symptoms for a few months. i found out these match somewhat the ones for parkinsons today but im way too young for it

icing on the cake that made me believe this somewhat is that o havent shat in 3 days amd started getting stomach pains

JFL at shitty genetics i might as well just off myself

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
try pramipexole

magnesium deficiency

Go see a doctor bro. Not sure we’re the right ones to ask tbh.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, RedPilledStemcel, Deleted member 701 and 3 others
might be symptom of severe ADHD-PI (mine was)

try stimulants

There's anxiety for sure

try stimulants
Don’t listen to this go to a cuck doctor and get diagnosed before you take any advice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Don’t listen to this go to a cuck doctor and get diagnosed before you take any advice
tbh lol go see a doctor op ur condition seems severe

tbh :feelsbadman:

try pramipexole
id wish. i do have some phenibut for when it gets bad but it fucks up my stomach even with an antihistamine antiacid

magnesium deficiency
got my blood tested i had no deficiencies. imo i live a healthy life

I have this problem too. I should go to a doctor and so should you.
See a doctor
i did. she took my blood and gave me herbs JFL ill be like this until my hand starts shaking like hitlers

try stimulants
i wish

There's anxiety for sure
i have some minimal anxiety that i ways had because im ugly but it never affected me like this and i have the symptoms even when im not depressed

as i said above

Do you nail biting?

> Imagine asking a looksmaxxing forum what health problem you have instead of a real actual certified doctor.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, x30001, fobos and 6 others
Do you nail biting?
no but i used to when i was younger cause i was lazy to cut them properly

> Imagine asking a looksmaxxing forum what health problem you have instead of a real actual certified doctor.
>16 years old
>mom fed me essential oils
>dad doesnt care

nothing more i can do

no but i used to when i was younger cause i was lazy to cut them properly

>16 years old
>mom fed me essential oils
>dad doesnt care

nothing more i can do
You need to talk with parents to take you to doctor

waiting for dr @Nibba s input. theres no way i have parkinsons at 16
You don't have Parkinson's at 16. I'd go to the doctor it seems you might have cerebellum problems.

You don't have Parkinson's at 16. I'd go to the doctor it seems you might have cerebellum problems.
i got a brain mri a few monrhs ago and while i havent been told a lot or have seen it myself i think the doc said my 2 brain part things are almost disconected or actually disconnected

idk what that means though

i got a brain mri a few monrhs ago and while i havent been told a lot or have seen it myself i think the doc said my 2 brain part things are almost disconected or actually disconnected

idk what that means though
That means your left and right side of the brain have a degenerating ljnk through the corpus callosum I believe. Sounds serious

That means your left and right side of the brain have a degenerating ljnk through the corpus callosum I believe. Sounds serious
he said its probably like this from birth and didnt do anything else

should he have?

Bro I'm sincerely hoping you don't have Parkinson's.
I'd rather have you being a retard than you having Parkinson's.

Just get some essential oils bro

Sounds to me like hypothyroidism

time to hop on the cabergoline bus

i think youre too young to get parkinson though

its probably just morbus wilson or cancer.

its over regardless

Sounds to me like hypothyroidism
got my thyroid checked too. and i think my eyebrows would fall out or something if i had it. or maybe that hyperthyroidism

time to hop on the cabergoline bus

i think youre too young to get parkinson though

its probably just morbus wilson or cancer.

its over regardless
i had a tumour before but it was benign. could be cancer tbh

ovER

got my thyroid checked too. and i think my eyebrows would fall out or something if i had it. or maybe that hyperthyroidism

ovER
I have hypothyroidism and eyebrows

If you have cancer at least use your make a wish wish to get plastic surgery or hookers

is it the reason im low iq and autistic?
nah intelligence is more frontal lobe and how "tightly packed" or curled the brain is (not smooth)

• +1
Reactions: Ogre

ovER

See a doctor. All those symptoms together seem very weird. You can't modulate the tone or pitch of your voice at all?

See a doctor. All those symptoms together seem very weird. You can't modulate the tone or pitch of your voice at all?
i can but it doesnt sound natural and i actually cannot raise my voice at all

i can but it doesnt sound natural and i actually cannot raise my voice at all
To me it seems like you have some serious nerve damage. See a doctor asap.

To me it seems like you have some serious nerve damage. See a doctor asap.
i tried and my mom fed me vitamins and said that wellbeing comes from yourself when i told her my symptoms

Are you trolling?
Are you trolling?
I think you are. You mentioned the doctor told you that parts of your brain that are supposed to be connected were disconnected, and he just brushed it off and sent you home.:unsure::think:

Are you trolling?

I think you are. You mentioned the doctor told you that parts of your brain that are supposed to be connected were disconnected, and he just brushed it off and sent you home.:unsure::think:
he 100% did. he said he thinks it was from birth and if i didnt have any problems so far im fine

im not a fucking attention whore faggot

Was this typo done on purpose for humour? My doctor has been pretty cool so far allowing me to play hockey injured and prescribing me what ever acne meds I ask for. She even recommended adapalene

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Was this typo done on purpose for humour? My doctor has been pretty cool so far allowing me to play hockey injured and prescribing me what ever acne meds I ask for. She even recommended adapalene
because your chad

foid doctors prescribe chad opioids for his tum tum ache