Am I the only one who thinks like this?

Yoyome99

Yoyome99

Prettyboy slayer
When I see a ugly couple walking I feel happy that they both are looksmatched. But then I see one gl guy and blood girl I get pissed off. Am I the only one?

SikKunt

SikKunt

๐’ฎ๐“๐’ถ๐“Ž๐‘’๐“‡ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Ž๐“ˆ
I don't get happy for any kind of couple.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Local wise incel.
I donโ€™t like seeing couples at all and I totally despise girls that perform PDA on their partner.

buflek

buflek

Arcanologist
ngl if i go to a festival or some big city, i mostly see a mix of ugly boys with nice girls and nice girls with ugly boys. at least here in germany, hypergamy doesnt seem to be that strong. ofc some landwhales have high expectations but i see extremly many ugly cunts with at least +2 PSL higher girlfriends. and i know some of them, they dont have a lot of money, maybe big dick idk

freakofnature

freakofnature

it is what it is
ngl if i go to a festival or some big city, i mostly see a mix of ugly boys with nice girls and nice girls with ugly boys. at least here in germany, hypergamy doesnt seem to be that strong. ofc some landwhales have high expectations but i see extremly many ugly cunts with at least +2 PSL higher girlfriends. and i know some of them, they dont have a lot of money, maybe big dick idk
@dicklet4incher gtfih!!!!

Bronze8

Bronze8

Instructor
When I see a ugly couple walking I feel happy that they both are looksmatched. But then I see one gl guy and blood girl I get pissed off. Am I the only one?
Depends. maybe half the time. with really ugly couples I sort of feel sorry because they are confined to date their looks match .

dicklet4incher

dicklet4incher

Masochist,Insane, Dick Theorist (MIDT)
Only the aryan cock can compete with the bbc

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)