Am I the only one who thinks like this?

Deleted member 1560

Deleted member 1560

Defying destiny every minute
When I see a ugly couple walking I feel happy that they both are looksmatched. But then I see one gl guy and blood girl I get pissed off. Am I the only one?

• +1
Reactions: Lux and Time Travel
I don't get happy for any kind of couple.

• +1
Reactions: nausea and Insomniac
u a blue nigga now

I don't get happy for any kind of couple.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: dogtown, Deleted member 1560, nausea and 1 other person
I don’t like seeing couples at all and I totally despise girls that perform PDA on their partner.

ngl if i go to a festival or some big city, i mostly see a mix of ugly boys with nice girls and nice girls with ugly boys. at least here in germany, hypergamy doesnt seem to be that strong. ofc some landwhales have high expectations but i see extremly many ugly cunts with at least +2 PSL higher girlfriends. and i know some of them, they dont have a lot of money, maybe big dick idk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and GrewWrong
idk about that, but i would snap if i saw my oneitis with a guy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and GrewWrong
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
ngl if i go to a festival or some big city, i mostly see a mix of ugly boys with nice girls and nice girls with ugly boys. at least here in germany, hypergamy doesnt seem to be that strong. ofc some landwhales have high expectations but i see extremly many ugly cunts with at least +2 PSL higher girlfriends. and i know some of them, they dont have a lot of money, maybe big dick idk
@dicklet4incher gtfih!!!!

• +1
When I see a ugly couple walking I feel happy that they both are looksmatched. But then I see one gl guy and blood girl I get pissed off. Am I the only one?
Depends. maybe half the time. with really ugly couples I sort of feel sorry because they are confined to date their looks match .

• +1

well not ssj but definately get pissed off even though i normally dont get pissd of when chad gets that girl

• +1
  • +1
Only the aryan cock can compete with the bbc