Am i the only one?

Loko88

Loko88

verified slayer
That gets so fucking disgusted by a girls past? Like bro wtf im 16 and im already disgusted by the image of her doing shit with anothee guy, what will it be when im gonna be 20 ? Lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: The Dude Abides, Time Travel, Pietrosiek and 2 others
Yes, you're a piece of shit for not supporting girls your age as they explore their sexuality

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr, Zeta ascended, The Dude Abides and 2 others
its a sad fact of life its cuck or be cucked out there mayng

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides, Deleted member 1464, Nosecel9000 and 2 others
It is what it is, women nowadays think a body count of 10 different guys isn't that high

:cage:

• +1
Reactions: Loko88
I have the same bro. The idea of a girl already having done the things I want to do with her really disgusts me. I get disgusted talking to women everytime I think about the fact their mouths have been filled with cum

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII, Chinko, Pietrosiek and 1 other person
I get disgusted talking to women everytime I think about the fact their mouths have been filled with cum

damn this hit hard ngl

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides and Deleted member 685
Most women are whores.

ofc your not the only one retard
only cuckold normie men think being disgusted by a used up cum recipient slut is bad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Loko88 and The Dude Abides
Marry a goat bro

• +1
Reactions: xit and Loko88
Me to

• +1
Find a virgin ASAP before it's too late.

My gf is 26, claims a body count of 4 and I'm disgusted as well.

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
you're a roper

• +1
Even if I a cute girl told me she was a virgin I wouldn't believe her.

My gf is 26, claims a body count of 4 and I'm disgusted as well.
Why dig into her past though? You will only end up hearing things that you would rather never hear.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Why dig into her past though? You will only end up hearing things that you would rather never hear.
I don't mind, rather to know and become more bitter than be in the dark.

Wow what a brutal redpill bro
Slay count of 4 at 26 is literally impossible dude. Is she talking about LTRs? That may be possible. But slay count ? Nope, she should have fucked at least 20 guys dude

Slay count of 4 at 26 is literally impossible dude. Is she talking about LTRs? That may be possible. But slay count ? Nope, she should have fucked at least 20 guys dude
She lost her virginity at 22 dedsrs (Inb4 you reply with cage gif and calling me bluepilled).

That gets so fucking disgusted by a girls past? Like bro wtf im 16 and im already disgusted by the image of her doing shit with anothee guy, what will it be when im gonna be 20 ? Lol
Ya just u cuck. Face it. YOU'RE ONLY GOOD ENOUGH TO MARRY A GIRL WHEN SHE IS 30 AND PAST HER PRIME, DONE BEING A LITTLE BAD GIRLY, READY TO SETTLE DOWN AFTER GUYS LIKE ME MADE PASSIONATE SEX WITH HER . BOYO0000O0O0O0O0O0O

She lost her virginity at 22
giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
What makes u sure she lost it at 22?
I'm not certain, all I can do is believe what she said. Whether she lost it at 22 or 16, I don't care. However, I will say that her parents are very strict and traditional Chinese parents, so I can see why she lost it this late.

• +1
tbh my slaycount is legit degenerate at this point.
i never talk about this issue with chicks because they get jelly as fuck.

"all chicks have big bodycounts" is also cope.

you're either inexperienced or jaded as fuck if you actually believe that.

tbh my slaycount is legit degenerate at this point.
i never talk about this issue with chicks because they get jelly as fuck.

"all chicks have big bodycounts" is also cope.

you're either inexperienced or jaded as fuck if you actually believe that.
Ofc they do wtf, why would they refuse sex from Chads? U are deluded if u dont belive this

Ofc they do wtf, why would they refuse sex from Chads? U are deluded if u dont belive this

i don't know, neither do i care about why.

i know from experience that this is true.

ps: @ElliotRodgerJr is it possible to change your username? it's fucking pathetic and cringe

It's completely normal and evolutionarily sound to be disgusted by whores. Your instincts are to protect and extend your DNA and that can't happen with sluts. Spread your seed with sluts maybe, but on an instinctual level you will always be disgusted by not knowing for sure if it's yours and knowing she won't take care of it.

Nevermind but Id be worried instead if she would ever think some other was better

i don't know, neither do i care about why.

i know from experience that this is true.

ps: @ElliotRodgerJr is it possible to change your username? it's fucking pathetic and cringe
Which experience lol? Did u get inside a chicks head? No. Then you cant know. They lie. Simple

better get used to it. women by 18 have a body count around 30-40 already

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: xForgotMyName and Loko88

i never ask.
i've lived in smaller towns/village, and pretty much every one around my age knows who-banged-who in our age group

not all chicks have the same life experience.

anyway, let's agree to disagree. debating online is cringe.

it is what it is

• Hmm...
Retarded thread. Of course you arent.

I'm the same, heard my oneitis had 3 abortions.

Glad that crazy horse girl ghosted me.

She seemed so pure, just shows.

Just thinking of another dude coming inside her made me lose interest immediately.

• +1