Am i the same caliber as male models on Models1, Select, Premier etc

K

Kcboy

Iron
Basically would i get accepted onto these top model agencies and if not what do I need to improve to get me there

Attachments

• 04CAB23E-85F2-4D7E-B8AB-3465EBDB41CA.jpeg
    04CAB23E-85F2-4D7E-B8AB-3465EBDB41CA.jpeg
    69.6 KB · Views: 243
  • 77922308-9F36-4A3A-8CD6-C6FBEC3A1457.jpeg
    77922308-9F36-4A3A-8CD6-C6FBEC3A1457.jpeg
    64.6 KB · Views: 195
  • 8880B2DB-3F1D-4480-8C97-18F09F80B128.jpeg
    8880B2DB-3F1D-4480-8C97-18F09F80B128.jpeg
    61.7 KB · Views: 206
  • 196098EC-AF55-4E2B-A040-60C065F3D8DB.jpeg
    196098EC-AF55-4E2B-A040-60C065F3D8DB.jpeg
    55.6 KB · Views: 209
  • 7B6804D4-E4EC-421F-BAF8-BB484D9662EF.jpeg
    7B6804D4-E4EC-421F-BAF8-BB484D9662EF.jpeg
    48.2 KB · Views: 216
  • 00CD749B-3722-42D6-AB69-9964B83383D8.jpeg
    00CD749B-3722-42D6-AB69-9964B83383D8.jpeg
    51.9 KB · Views: 212
  • 9C940491-D455-438B-BBB2-8FD234DF6398.jpeg
    9C940491-D455-438B-BBB2-8FD234DF6398.jpeg
    48.2 KB · Views: 218
  • ABA5D4BF-9BA9-474C-A37A-2CCDECE3C04D.jpeg
    ABA5D4BF-9BA9-474C-A37A-2CCDECE3C04D.jpeg
    48 KB · Views: 268
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Darkstrand, Deleted member 9344 and 7 others
Why do you want to be a model. Male models get paid shit bucks

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Darkstrand, Deleted member 9344 and 5 others
Your eyes look kind of alien try squinching, also lose some bf

• +1
Reactions: Kcboy
Why do you want to be a model. Male models get paid shit bucks
Use to do it years ago on smaller level and was good, just wondering if i have the prerequisites to be on top agencies. I’m after genuine answers

you look like vegan gains and lil dicky hybrid with straight hair

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
You can't be a model sorry

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, highT, Deleted member 9090 and 7 others
Going to get lower eyelid retraction and canthoplasty. Best ways to lower body fat?
Idk too much about fatloss i just ate less carbs and worked out, just google looksmax fat loss

• +1
you are a looksmaxed normie so HTN

no shot with your normie base

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, wannabenormie and Kristin
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, everythingisacope and Deleted member 7753
HTN imo, look okay but harmony is a little off in your face. Mogs most men irl but not good enough to be a model

You could model for an eugenics propaganda poster with your ugly mug

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NarcyChadlite, MD_Hopeful69, Babyblackcarrot and 3 others
You look above average but You lack model definition especially your cheek bone forward projection is weak. Your face wouldn't look good under runaway lighting without certain bone definitions like more hollow cheeks more defined jaw zygos etc...basically you should look more striking as a model but you look like a normal human being

• +1
Reactions: clockwiseRotator and Ponder
like others said, above average but not male model tier sry

• +1
Reactions: AutismMaxing and ConspiracyTheory
HTN imo, look okay but harmony is a little off in your face. Mogs most men irl but not good enough to be a model
How can i become good enough to be a model? I.e surgeries etc

Basically would i get accepted onto these top model agencies and if not what do I need to improve to get me there

You won't. But you're really GL. Even though you make horrible selfies, you still look okay, which means you're GL IRL. You lack unique traits to be a model.

How can i become good enough to be a model? I.e surgeries etc
Idk,maybe fillers for your under eye area and to make your zygos pop at a 3/4 angle. Why do you want to be a model jfl, you're good looking enough to get laid

You look above average but You lack model definition especially your cheek bone forward projection is weak. Your face wouldn't look good under runaway lighting without certain bone definitions like more hollow cheeks more defined jaw zygos etc...basically you should look more striking as a model but you look like a normal human being
Strange cause on the agencies some lack this aswell but still manage to be on the books, any surgeries to achieve this level?

• +1
Reactions: Ponder
You won't. But you're really GL. Even though you make horrible selfies, you still look okay, which means you're GL IRL. You lack unique traits to be a model.
Any advice to improve to get striking? Meant to be going for lower eyelid retraction and canthoplasty soon

Strange cause on the agencies some lack this aswell but still manage to be on the books, any surgeries to achieve this level?
i have watched so many male model runaways and interviews that youtube might consider me the gaylord of the century but i have never seen a runaway model without gay alien and striking features tbh.provide pictures please

• JFL
Idk,maybe fillers for your under eye area and to make your zygos pop at a 3/4 angle. Why do you want to be a model jfl, you're good looking enough to get laid
I agree my zygos lack projection on the 3/4 angle, would you advise implants or filler for this? I use to model years ago on smaller level and nearly go accepted on models1 agency and i just want to achieve that goal

i have watched so many male model runaways and interviews that youtube might consider me the gaylord of the century but i have never seen a runaway model without gay alien and striking features tbh.provide pictures please
Just have a look on models1 website some people on their have retracted lower eyelids, some with week bone definition etc

Any advice to improve to get striking? Meant to be going for lower eyelid retraction and canthoplasty soon
Why do you want to be a model? You can already probably slay girls. You'll have better life not being model.

• +1
Reactions: clockwiseRotator
Why do you want to be a model? You can already probably slay girls. You'll have better life not being model.
Just to simply achieve the goal, i use to do it fee year ago on smaller level and always wanted to get on top agencies

DB59CFE5 A7F6 41D0 A72F 9BE34FC5BBF8
CCCA14DB 8E93 4BB1 8D08 7B2163F57E4F
49B863D6 A973 43ED BE20 30B5DAFC4409
01067EA1 E36F 4432 9F01 6BDF567C1769

So these are some guys on the Models 1 books a top agency and i think i look similar to first guy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Ponder
Just to simply achieve the goal, i use to do it fee year ago on smaller level and always wanted to get on top agencies
Shut your whoremouth, there's no such thing as "just to simply achieve the goal", that's girl-talk. Are you slaying right now or not? And what's your height?

Apart from being too old, you also have a bad eye area, a recessed maxilla, and a crooked asymmetrical nose.

• WTF
View attachment 942588View attachment 942589View attachment 942590View attachment 942591
So these are some guys on the Models 1 books a top agency and i think i look similar to first guy
All looks unique, you look kinda bland compared to them. Some of them have worse features than you, but you lack the unique traits.
The first guy has a nice combination between curly hair, curled eyebrows, weird philtrum, weak chin and weird ears. It's unique.
The second guy is kinda of bland, but he has nice eyebrows and godlike cheekline.
Third guy has that half girl, half guy, half smart guy, half metal thing going on.
Fourth guy has black hair and blue eyes which is always unique, then he has ears and weak chin that make him look like a sad puppy.

You look very bland compared to them, your most unique trait is your mustache.

You have to be either very GL, unique looking or both to be a model.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite and clockwiseRotator
Shut your whoremouth, there's no such thing as "just to simply achieve the goal", that's girl-talk. Are you slaying right now or not? And what's your height?
It really is as crazy as that sounds, I’m not slaying cause I’ve got a gf but i do get girls coming on to me. Would i slay model tier girls

Apart from being too old, you also have a bad eye area, a recessed maxilla, and a crooked asymmetrical nose.
Hoping to fix these with surgery soon, what would you propose for recessed maxilla? Age is only a number my friend

All looks unique, you look kinda bland compared to them. Some of them have worse features than you, but you lack the unique traits.
The first guy has a nice combination between curly hair, curled eyebrows, weird philtrum, weak chin and weird ears. It's unique.
The second guy is kinda of bland, but he has nice eyebrows and godlike cheekline.
Third guy has that half girl, half guy, half smart guy, half metal thing going on.
Fourth guy has black hair and blue eyes which is always unique, then he has ears and weak chin that make him look like a sad puppy.

You look very bland compared to them, your most unique trait is your mustache.

You have to be either very GL, unique looking or both to be a model.
Agree and good analysis, cause I’m bland and not unique how can i become very good looking

It really is as crazy as that sounds, I’m not slaying cause I’ve got a gf but i do get girls coming on to me. Would i slay model tier girls
Lmao, that's BS reason. It sounds like you don't even know yourself that well. Are you tired of boring life? Do you wanna travel? Because modeling is probably barely being paid and constant stress.

You could be, I guess. You look more like an actor than a model though, if you ask me.

• +1
Lmao, that's BS reason. It sounds like you don't even know yourself that well. Are you tired of boring life? Do you wanna travel? Because modeling is probably barely being paid and constant stress.
I just want to get to that level and believe i have got the looks just need improving if by surgery then so be it

Male model..nope..Good looking Man..yes

• +1
Reactions: Carbon Copy and PrisonMike
I say it often but I'll say it again: take the neckpill buddy boyo

You are a 6/10 imo