Amazing nose surgery-do you think that she still can breath?

medialcanthuscel

medialcanthuscel

Kraken

Double jaw surgery made my nostrils much larger that they were... and my maxilla was advanced only of a 0.5mm
I did a rhino (who went like shit) and the surgeon narrowed my nostrils of only 1mm because he told me that I could have breathing problems with more narrowing..and I have a fucking big nose.
I don't understand why there are people with protruded maxillas and super small noses that can breath perfect.

Last edited:
Lol at her putting her lipstick past her lips to fraud dick sucking lip filler lips jfl foids will do anything for hot tall guys to gag them with their cocks.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss, Extra Chromosome, qwep and 5 others
wow great result I had the same nose like in right after rhino its a bit smaller but still big enough this girl is very lucky

Lol at her putting her lipstick past her lips to fraud dick sucking lip filler lips jfl foids will do anything for hot tall guys to gag them with their cocks.
Don‘t forget about the contacts

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and mojopin
Great improvment but the girl is still a 3/10 for me: after the rhino she is heavly make-upped

I don't think she can still pick her nose
Her little finger wouldn't fit :feelswhat:

• +1
Reactions: qwep
Her nose looks terrible after the surgery. I just don't like that "plastic surgery look"

Great improvment but the girl is still a 3/10 for me: after the rhino she is heavly make-upped
wait it's a girl? i thought it was one of those gay trap things or whatever haha :eek::eek::eek:

Do you think that my bimax surgeon photoshopped the nose in the before/after he made? Because in his before/after, the nose looks very similar (even considering that the photo in the after is more distant from the camera).

While in all my selfies, the nose in the after looks much bigger than in the front.

ps: in my "before" selfies i was jaw jutting, and in the "after" photos the nose is before the rhino I made, now it's a bit smaller, still very big

Attachments

• risultato bimax.jpg
    risultato bimax.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 121
  • pre bimax vs post bimax.jpg
    pre bimax vs post bimax.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 122
  • prebimax vs postbimax.jpg
    prebimax vs postbimax.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:
Bumpppppp

she lives in iran, the most conservative country on earth. the only cock she sees in her entire life is the one of her husband, and probably she got married after a forced marriage

• +1
Reactions: Slayerino
yeah she looks bloated/pudgy
Do you think that my bimax surgeon photoshopped the nose in the before/after he made? Because in his before/after, the nose looks very similar (even considering that the photo in the after is more distant from the camera).

While in all my selfies, the nose in the after looks much bigger than in the front.

ps: in my "before" selfies i was jaw jutting, and in the "after" photos the nose is before the rhino I made, now it's a bit smaller, still very big
holy fuck, this result is so good jesus, did you make a thread on this? this is some potent life fuel. You seem to have gone from normie/high tier normie to chad depending on yoru eyes

yeah she looks bloated/pudgy

holy fuck, this result is so good jesus, did you make a thread on this? this is some potent life fuel. You seem to have gone from normie/high tier normie to chad depending on yoru eyes
no but I posted the result on one of my old threads
by the way currently I'm a PSL4 because long midface, mediocre eyes and large nose

can someone comment if the surgeon photoshopped the nose or not?

no but I posted the result on one of my old threads
by the way currently I'm a PSL4 because long midface, mediocre eyes and large nose

can someone comment if the surgeon photoshopped the nose or not?
Your midface is fine, mediocre eyes I cant see them but they're probably fine. Your nose doesn't look ogre tier, looks pretty normal, minimally affects your looks.