America can’t last in a war against China (Wargames prediction)

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
People in America are too out of shape and too weak to fight. They’d rather submit to some government force which puts bread and water on the table, rather than to fight.

There are too many liberals who are opposed to war and will refuse to fight under any circumstances, short of a homeland invasion.

meanwhile the manufacturing base of America is strong, it’s far from being the best that it used to be.

While China has hundreds of millions of people ready to fight in war and have no problems with being quickly drafted since they’re already in shape. Their industrial base is by far the biggest in the world and they can easily rebuild and replenish their military.

China has anti carrier missiles which mean that the only thing allowing American air superiority in foreign lands, is useless and will be destroyed if it appears anywhere near Chinese soil.

The troop transport the Americans will have will end up stretching from California to japan. Troop transports can easily be targeted by Chinese and or russian submarines.

Meanwhile if China wants to make significant gains, it just has to launch amphibious operations from its mainland to its rivals (such as Taiwan or japan) or have a direct land connection (South Korea).

Life is not valued in Chinese society. So a high death toll doesn’t mean anything to them. Just 2 generations ago something like 90 million of them died from hunger alone. They don’t care about stuff like that, because it’s not something they’re foreign to. They don’t fear death as much as the west.

While in America, a high death toll and lack of results will end up in riots and protests. If things don’t go according to plan, there will be a demand to scrap the plan and go home. Because after all, America is in individualist country, everyone cares for their own loved ones. If their son is dying to some chink holding a rifle they won’t be happy. While a chink losing their son will be sad, they will justify it as a contribution to the state and China as a whole. They won’t put up a fight

In the long run, America cannot beat China. It just won’t happen. Even if you dragged in every nato ally, any amphibious Landing Of China would be completely impossible, and the Chinese manufacturing base would double the replacements for every lost ship while America has to wait long to even replace one destroyer, let alone a carrier. The American public would revolt and topple the govt, before a single American boot step foot in a Chinese city. I’m not trying to be a CCP propagandist, I’m just saying that Americans experience in war is Gone.

All they do is engage in asymmetrical warfare. What’s experience in drone striking poor countries with no anti air system, going to do when you’re fighting a superpower with an established navy, high tech anti ship weapons, an established airforce, an anti aircraft defensive grid and committed population? You change the game from asymmetrical warfare, to symmetrical warfare. Which has different implications. The last American generals with any knowledge of fighting a capable enemy, died in the 60’s. Every one ever since then has fought jungle gooks, or sand people.

in the long run China would probably take Taiwan and the Korean peninsula for themselves. This is China’s century imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173, Lev Peshkov, thecel and 8 others
This is the century of the big Chinese cock (BCC)

giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 7776, Lev Peshkov and 13 others
ok. Theres no way in hell I'm reading this shit. Also I think nuclear weapons stop complete over powering of another.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, Effortless, BigBiceps and 2 others
Nukes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 5393
Imagine caring about communists China
Plus atomic bombs are the main reason why nothing like this would ever happens

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 1973 and 2 others
Nigger IQ thread.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Arkantos and Deleted member 6997
I dont like china tbh. A world under them would be even more depressing

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 1973
Chinese military technology is always 5-10 years behind Russia/USA because they steal everything and copy which takes time.
USA still has hundreds of foreign bases.
USA has been constantly fighting in the middle east for almost 20 years now giving their officers experience as well as a place to test military technology.
USA has nuclear aircraft carriers and I think 11 in total
China has 2 running off oil.
etc. Theres so much military technology that the USA has that China doesnt.
Population numbers dont mean much in todays times when millions of people can easily be wiped out at once.
The two military worldpowers are Russia and China through technological advantages.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, Deleted member 1973 and hebbewem
dude jfl if u would fight for ur gubment

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020 and benchortable
fleeing to the plot of land I own in Zimbabwe as soon as the draft letter comes
godspeed brother. always liked african fals ngl can u bring me one on ur way back? :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: benchortable
Very based op, the average white hipster won't stand a chance against the gook.

Why is the Americans have never used nukes before in any of the wars they have lost, but they are happy to use napalm and MOABs which are on a similar level of human suffering to radiation?:unsure:

Food for thought...

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Whoever Russia joins wins

They have the most nukes and unstoppable misses

• +1
Reactions: Chadlitecel
People in America are too out of shape and too weak to fight. They’d rather submit to some government force which puts bread and water on the table, rather than to fight.

There are too many liberals who are opposed to war and will refuse to fight under any circumstances, short of a homeland invasion.

meanwhile the manufacturing base of America is strong, it’s far from being the best that it used to be.

While China has hundreds of millions of people ready to fight in war and have no problems with being quickly drafted since they’re already in shape. Their industrial base is by far the biggest in the world and they can easily rebuild and replenish their military.

China has anti carrier missiles which mean that the only thing allowing American air superiority in foreign lands, is useless and will be destroyed if it appears anywhere near Chinese soil.

The troop transport the Americans will have will end up stretching from California to japan. Troop transports can easily be targeted by Chinese and or russian submarines.

Meanwhile if China wants to make significant gains, it just has to launch amphibious operations from its mainland to its rivals (such as Taiwan or japan) or have a direct land connection (South Korea).

Life is not valued in Chinese society. So a high death toll doesn’t mean anything to them. Just 2 generations ago something like 90 million of them died from hunger alone. They don’t care about stuff like that, because it’s not something they’re foreign to. They don’t fear death as much as the west.

While in America, a high death toll and lack of results will end up in riots and protests. If things don’t go according to plan, there will be a demand to scrap the plan and go home. Because after all, America is in individualist country, everyone cares for their own loved ones. If their son is dying to some chink holding a rifle they won’t be happy. While a chink losing their son will be sad, they will justify it as a contribution to the state and China as a whole. They won’t put up a fight

In the long run, America cannot beat China. It just won’t happen. Even if you dragged in every nato ally, any amphibious Landing Of China would be completely impossible, and the Chinese manufacturing base would double the replacements for every lost ship while America has to wait long to even replace one destroyer, let alone a carrier. The American public would revolt and topple the govt, before a single American boot step foot in a Chinese city. I’m not trying to be a CCP propagandist, I’m just saying that Americans experience in war is Gone.

All they do is engage in asymmetrical warfare. What’s experience in drone striking poor countries with no anti air system, going to do when you’re fighting a superpower with an established navy, high tech anti ship weapons, an established airforce, an anti aircraft defensive grid and committed population? You change the game from asymmetrical warfare, to symmetrical warfare. Which has different implications. The last American generals with any knowledge of fighting a capable enemy, died in the 60’s. Every one ever since then has fought jungle gooks, or sand people.

in the long run China would probably take Taiwan and the Korean peninsula for themselves. This is China’s century imo
Nope.

The US would just cut off oil by bringing a carrier group near malacca and then starve China into submission that way.

belt and road doesn’t really help them given that their other main oil route runs through Pakistan which can be folded by US military in like a week.

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214 and TsarTsar444
Self hating whites will probably burn down their own city when it's draft time lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587 and fukmylyf
Nope.

The US would just cut off oil by bringing a carrier group near malacca and then starve China into submission that way.

belt and road doesn’t really help them given that their other main oil route runs through Pakistan which can be folded by US military in like a week.
Cope harder, China can easily destroy those carriers

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
US shouldn't be afraid of going to war tbh

The thing the US or the rest of the world have to worry about is China's economics eating them up

China's owns a lot of stuff now, even the houses and land in London are being bought out by the Chinese

Not to mention most of the world rely on China to keep their country running

• +1
Reactions: CsCurry
russia is the only salvation of white people

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
America will tear itself apart tbh

Not reading this autistic shit

America has the greatest military on earth. Russia and China come in second and third place. We have a smaller military but we are absolutely #1 when it comes to planes, unmanned aerial drones, and tanks. Not a SINGLE Abrams M1 main battle tank has ever been destroyed once by enemies of the USA in war. They are just overengineered. We don't even need people to launch nukes on other countries, we have the MQ-1 reaper which is a supersonic unmanned drone which can drop nuclear bombs without even being piloted. Even our planes are OP on the battlefield and half the newer F-22 and F-35 lineup is leagues ahead of other militaries planes.

It doesnt matter how fat people are, the civilians will never have to fight for shit. There are tons and tons of people joining the military, when I went to the MEPS (military entrance processing station) there were crowds and crowds of young dudes joining different branches of the US military. One dude was 6'7" and maxed out the test scores for the US Navy. Mostly normies and high tier normies that I saw.

The air force special forces, navy seals, army rangers, and marine raiders all have the most high T people youve ever seen that are all capable of killing. They could probably honestly kill 100 civilians per person with how high T and intense they are with their training. You'd be surprised. Even Osama Bin Laden got his ass kicked by US seamen.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
America has the greatest military on earth. Russia and China come in second and third place. We have a smaller military but we are absolutely #1 when it comes to planes, unmanned aerial drones, and tanks. Not a SINGLE Abrams M1 main battle tank has ever been destroyed once by enemies of the USA in war. They are just overengineered. We don't even need people to launch nukes on other countries, we have the MQ-1 reaper which is a supersonic unmanned drone which can drop nuclear bombs without even being piloted. Even our planes are OP on the battlefield and half the newer F-22 and F-35 lineup is leagues ahead of other militaries planes.

It doesnt matter how fat people are, the civilians will never have to fight for shit. There are tons and tons of people joining the military, when I went to the MEPS (military entrance processing station) there were crowds and crowds of young dudes joining different branches of the US military. One dude was 6'7" and maxed out the test scores for the US Navy. Mostly normies and high tier normies that I saw.

The air force special forces, navy seals, army rangers, and marine raiders all have the most high T people youve ever seen that are all capable of killing. They could probably honestly kill 100 civilians per person with how high T and intense they are with their training. You'd be surprised. Even Osama Bin Laden got his ass kicked by US seamen.
They really sucked you in didn’t they

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton

you dont know half of what youre talking about

They really sucked you in didn’t they
The US military literally just is the most powerful and currently advanced in terms of technology for war at this point in time. It's just a fact. Other countries may have been more powerful at other points in time, like the Germans in WW2, but at the moment the US just simply is the most powerful. It's only after I looked into joining the military did I realize this was true. If anyone else on here was even remotely interested in researching the topic I'm sure they would be saying much more detailed information than I am saying.

If China fought the US, all of NATO would compete in raping the Chinese to become America's favorite ally.