Amnesia No Snapchat Tinder Adventures Pt3 PREVIEW Get ur questions in HURRY

goodlookingloser site has millions of threads like these with pics and proof (even vids of them banging teens lol) so if any of you can't wait for each of his threads, you can head over there to get your fix lol
His blog is hedious where do I find those posts tbh ngl? Also, how tf does he get lajd that much he's not really a chad

• Hmm...
Reactions: penis3
the way she was typing to you is suifuel ngl

goodlookingloser site has millions of threads like these with pics and proof (even vids of them banging teens lol) so if any of you can't wait for each of his threads, you can head over there to get your fix lol
no way, I just checked that site and it looks like the bluepilled version of .me

no way, I just checked that site and it looks like the bluepilled version of .me
really? I haven't went there in ages, but when I last did, there were legit vids of guys banging girls and stuff in their threads? (the private section)

His blog is hedious where do I find those posts tbh ngl? Also, how tf does he get lajd that much he's not really a chad
the threads weren't from him (GLL) typically
Mainly just other decent looking guys who posted their own journals on his forum
I haven't looked there in well over a year, but I think there was a private area where people posted all of their proof?
Some of them guys got laid more than Amnesia lol

• +1
Reactions: wasted
really? I haven't went there in ages, but when I last did, there were legit vids of guys banging girls and stuff in their threads? (the private section)
yeah right, Im not registering there just to see delusional subhumans having sex with most likely drunk/drugged out sluts

"WOULD YOU HAVE SEX WITH SOMEONE OF ANOTHER RACE, FOR EXAMPLE INDIAN?"

I AM BEING DEAD SERIOUS HERE BROTHER

• JFL
Reactions: CommanderCope
the old well known question: height or face?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6264
damn i wonder what happened. i guess he went to bed after fucking and we gotta wait til he wakes up?

damn i wonder what happened. i guess he went to bed after fucking and we gotta wait til he wakes up?
he might have got her to get some of her hot teen friends round for a group session?

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
he might have got her to get some of her hot teen friends round for a group session?
doubt it tbh unless those teens are 18-19 year old post wall girls

Ask her what midface and ES ratio she prefers

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift
what are her thoughts on the Israel/Palestine conflict?

Shebe

• +1
Reactions: Nisse

I'll make a new thread in a few hours, shes till at my place, asleep. Meanwhile I snuck out of my bedroom to go on my laptop to play video games

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6264, Deleted member 4612 and wasted
I like those threads ngl keep doing em

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
Android/iPhone pill debunked

lol NGL she made a comment about me not having an iphone in the first 10 minutes she was over. I'll post in detail in the new thread I make

• JFL
Reactions: chadmaxxer123
  • +1
you still smashed tho
Yea, so that actually proves ur point further, that even tho she thought it was weird I didnt have an iPhone she still spread her legs

She left her purse in my front room, not going thru it tho. I'm not THAT big of a creep

@Patrick Baitman

20200922 052930

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rasputin, ascentium, Deleted member 5634 and 3 others
living everyones dream!
Bang another one today!!

living everyones dream!
Bang another one today!!
i have a few more lined up. I will try to keep this streak going. So far 3 girls in 4 days. I honestly dont find it fun anymore but I will do it for the reps

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5048, EverythingMattersCel and Chad.In.Incel.Body
i have a few more lined up. I will try to keep this streak going. So far 3 girls in 4 days. I honestly dont find it fun anymore but I will do it for the reps
do it man!!
My slayer friend banged like 12 girls in a week a while back lol (on holiday in fairness, but he's a super slayer/handsome dude and could get similar resutls here if he wanted)

Last edited:
If you are an introvert, this will be draining mentally.
If you are highly extraverted, you will like it better/more.

• +1