Amnesia's No Snapchat Tinder Tales Pt.2 (18 year old Blonde)

Do u enjoy Amnesia's slay story threads

• Yes

Votes: 180 94.2%
  • No

Votes: 11 5.8%

• Total voters
“She told me a story about a TInder date she went on where the guy specifically stated he was 6'2'' and ended up being her height (5'5'') she left after 30 minutes”

Caging at autism

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ascentium and Entschuldigung
Also why you don't buy a new phone?

How did you became so good at sex? Being good looking is one part but the other?

It's about foreplay to make them really wet before u stick it in. It's about lasting long, it's about having a big enough cock, it's about making some manly noises and grunt. Talk to her, doesnt have to be over the top dirty talk but just tell her like as ur rubbing ur hard cock against her during foreplay to tell u how much she feels how hard u get her. Tell her while ur fucking to tell u how much she likes to feel u deep inside her. A lot of what turns women on and can make them cum is from the dirty talk and just making them feel like dirty whores, just take control in the bedroom. Do what position U want to do, dont ask just reposition their body in that position and do it. Kiss and or lick their neck too, slight biting can do it too.

But what @wristcel said, there's only so much a cock can do but slide in and out. Dont just start jackhammering immediately right at the start of sex, save that for midway at least thru sex

• +1
Reactions: dachad and ascentium
It's about foreplay to make them really wet before u stick it in. It's about lasting long, it's about having a big enough cock, it's about making some manly noises and grunt. Talk to her, doesnt have to be over the top dirty talk but just tell her like as ur rubbing ur hard cock against her during foreplay to tell u how much she feels how hard u get her. Tell her while ur fucking to tell u how much she likes to feel u deep inside her. A lot of what turns women on and can make them cum is from the dirty talk and just making them feel like dirty whores, just take control in the bedroom. Do what position U want to do, dont ask just reposition their body in that position and do it. Kiss and or lick their neck too, slight biting can do it too.

But what @wristcel said, there's only so much a cock can do but slide in and out. Dont just start jackhammering immediately right at the start of sex, save that for midway at least thru sex

It's also about being able to fuck 4 hours JFL.

I'm already bored after a 30 mn coitus, need high sex drive to achieve that tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
Frauding 4 whole inches takes some serious low inhibition ngl
Im currently frauding 2 inches, but Im already 5'11 barefoot so I dont feel the urge to fraud more

Honestly if you're even above average and don't come across as TOO creepy they will 99% of the time eventually hangout with you. If she matched with you already then she clearly thinks you're attractive and won't care too much about the messaging as she already has a bunch of guys messaging her and probably doesn't have all the time in the world to look at and respond to each and every one of them.
I have been doing much better since I started to Run direct game

I just exchange some messages with the girl and then ask her out, its working much more than what I was doing before

• +1
Reactions: gymcelalpha
what kind of whore that let a nigga coomed inside her twice and slept with 13 dudes while being only 18. it's over for romantic lovers like me and @sytyl in this degenerate world :feelspepo::feelscry:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ascentium, gaymidget and sytyl
I have been doing much better since I started to Run direct game

I just exchange some messages with the girl and then ask her out, its working much more than what I was doing before
Girls like assertiveness.

"How tall are you? Just curious" JFL. I would rather they just tell me their height requirement straight up than this pussyfooting around. Yeah 100% you are just curious lmao

i think being 'good' at sex is basically cope.
Have a big dick and don't cum in 2 seconds.
You're now good at sex.
A lot of it is mental. SHe'll be turned on if you're good looking, and backwards rationalise that you were 'good' at sex.
It's not like you can make your dick do sommersaults inside of her or there are any secret thrusting methods lol
It's a cock. It goes in and out.
Every guy I know in real life claims to be amazing at sex. Literally.
I've had some girls tell me i'm good (likely the girls who were blind enough to consider me good looking)
And almost unirronically, i've not been called back by the hotter girls I managed to luckily bang (Likely because they were out of my league and they knew it, but through a mixure of luck/peristance/getting them drunk and high/ etc etc, I mangaed to bang hthem)
there is actually a secret, is being able to read her seee what arouses her the most and at what she responds better than u gotta hit her in that way in waves to build as much tension as u can untill u goo for the final step where u give her an orgasm to remind you....hope it makes sense:))))))))

• +1
Reactions: ascentium
Well I told this hoe I am a male stripper and she believed it, she wants me to dress up in a police uniform and strip and her friends bday. She said I look like Matt Bomer

IRL I am a stock trader, do it from home with my own funds, self taught. Been doing it for a decade. Mostly day trade leveraged ETFs

LARP.me.

I am 24yo and my tinderdates tell me I could've been 34yo. Meanwhile Amnesia is 32yo and gets told he could be 22yo.

tenor.gif

Looks>Age. You are only as old as you look.

Also mirin massage escalation, I will try putting that into my dates tbh.

It's true what they say, you're only as old as you feel, that makes me 18? As I feel alot of 18 yr olds...... kidding lol
I am also 32. This 18 yr old thought I was 18 lol. She thought I looked younger than my friends, (24 & 20)

@Amnesia It would be harder to fuck these foids if they knew your real age?
(32)

It depends on the girl, and it also depends on how old you look. I've had girls where, they didn't care about my real age when I straight up told them I was 32, just to see how they react(shit test them)

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
Really good genetics, you could ascend hard time by roid and beard maxing as long as you aren't a manlet.
Thanks. I'm comfortable with this body so far. I'm a beardcel but have a somewhat good lower third, overall around 5PSL face-wise. I'm also 5'11"

• +1
Reactions: gaymidget
Honestly if you're even above average and don't come across as TOO creepy they will 99% of the time eventually hangout with you. If she matched with you already then she clearly thinks you're attractive and won't care too much about the messaging as she already has a bunch of guys messaging her and probably doesn't have all the time in the world to look at and respond to each and every one of them.

ded srs? i thought you gotta have at least a consistent 10% match rate on tinder to make it work. my match rate is single digit (like 3 out of 100 i would match with after an initial match rate of 10-20% for the first three days with a new account), so felt like i am SMV wise low to mid tier for the foids i matched with.

what is your match rate as a free user? cus im thinking if your match rate is crap (anything below 10%) then its ogre, cus the foids that like you have you on the lower end of their SMV list.

Last edited:
ded srs? i thought you gotta have at least a consistent 10% match rate on tinder to make it work. my match rate is single digit (like 3 out of 100 i would match with after an initial match rate of 10-20% for the first three days with a new account), so felt like i am SMV wise low to mid tier for the foids i matched with.

what is your match rate as a free user? cus im thinking if your match rate is crap (anything below 10%) then its ogre, cus the foids that like you have you on the lower end of their SMV list.
I have no clue what my match rate is tbh, i’d day out of 20 right swipes i’m getting like 4 matches within that day and 1-2 more from those 20 throughout the week. Tinder platinum recently came out and I got it just because it’s cheap and it basically puts you at the top of their card stack so you’re the first person they see. I’ve had it for 4 days and have gotten 84 matches.

• +1
Reactions: Perma Virgin 666
brutal height pill

and 13... damn white foids can be so..

lol same.
I've got 2 slayer friends who bang the hottest, youngest girls I can dream about all the time (one even banged an illegal (15) year old a while back within minutes of meeting her as a stranger, and she was like my 10/10)), and i've seen so much messed up stuff from them that I was blackpilled about this stuff ages ago lol
Seeing them live their lives hurts a lot more than threads like these from a stranger, but for people who don't know good looking people, yeah, it must be suicide inducing lol
Lol shiit. Can you tell us more? The more the better. How old are your slayer friends and what do they look like? What age brackets of girls are they slaying? Do they get approached in bars, on the streets? How is their tinder profile? etc.. Like I said the more the better.
I appreciate you, man (no homo jfl)

Lol shiit. Can you tell us more? The more the better. How old are your slayer friends and what do they look like? What age brackets of girls are they slaying? Do they get approached in bars, on the streets? How is their tinder profile? etc.. Like I said the more the better.
I appreciate you, man (no homo jfl)
I don't konw why you'd want tot know this tbh.
I'd have been much happier never knowing.

They are both fairly oldcel. 30's. Been slaying since like 14 or so.

Guy 1 - i've sent his pic to amnesia so he can tell you. To me personally he looks like a buff version of what a morph between RSDmax and DiCaprio in 'the departed' would look like lol. But girls say Brad Pitt which I don't see at all. Basically natrually hench (never been too a gym in his life but has massive bulging forearms), 'pretty' facial features with green eyes, but a fairly wide looking jaw. He's like 34 lol. Doesn't have tinder or any social media. Has a hot girlfriend who is really nice and so he never really cheats on her. He really isn't interested in 'slaying'. He kind of never has been , tbh. He's slayed because girls throw themselves at him, but he's never 'tried'. No approhcing. No tinder bla bla bla. He gives up more pussy than most guys would dream of

When we go out, he typically gets approached about 5-6 times per night. Sometimes a comment by the girl pretending t know him, sometimes a super flirty girl will rub his chest and tell him he's hot etc. Depends on the time of the night!

Before covid he nearly banged some 17 year old girl outside of a club but he stopped himself leaving her looking shocked lol

(ps - he's also helped me get laid a few times over the years)

One of my best strories from him was he accidentally 'blocked a girl in' due to parking his truck badly. When we got back to his truck we were met with this angry girl who was about to berate him for his bad parking. As soon as she realise he was handsome, her who attitude changed and she began get super flirty, and he fucked her later on his truck.

When we went to Magaluf, he banged about 11 girls in s week lol. all hot teenagers, althouigh funnily enough, he's not like me. He likes slightly older girls, butmagaluf is sfull of drunk teens so he had no choice.

The second slayer is different. He's foreign. Can't share his pic as it woudl be doxxing as he's semi-famous to the point it would be easy to find out his info (he played for a professional club. Only as a reserve and literally nobody would know his name, but still. His pics are out there standing with very famous players)
He is very tall. Like 6ft 3. Bright blue eyes. Kind of sea-through in color! Ice. Medium thick dark hair. Longish face but looks amazing like a model. He gets insane attention too.
He's much more of a fuckboy and has got tinder and bumble and good insta etc etc and bangs VERY hot girls every night lol.
Even though he's probably objectively better looking than Guy 1, he probably doesn't get approached as much for some reason.
Guy 1 honestly seems to have something magical about the way he looks that girls like.
But this guy still slays.
He's the one who I went too a street BBQ with. We were there drinking, and a car turned up and out popped 5 teenage girls. It was the hot ones 15th birthday. She introduced herself and took a shot, and within maybe 5 mins, the slayer was ass fucking her in the garden.
I was insanely jealous as this girl was beautiful.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GreenHat500
I don't konw why you'd want tot know this tbh.
I'd have been much happier never knowing.

They are both fairly oldcel. 30's. Been slaying since like 14 or so.

Guy 1 - i've sent his pic to amnesia so he can tell you. To me personally he looks like a buff version of what a morph between RSDmax and DiCaprio in 'the departed' would look like lol. But girls say Brad Pitt which I don't see at all. Basically natrually hench (never been too a gym in his life but has massive bulging forearms), 'pretty' facial features with green eyes, but a fairly wide looking jaw. He's like 34 lol. Doesn't have tinder or any social media. Has a hot girlfriend who is really nice and so he never really cheats on her. He really isn't interested in 'slaying'. He kind of never has been , tbh. He's slayed because girls throw themselves at him, but he's never 'tried'. No approhcing. No tinder bla bla bla. He gives up more pussy than most guys would dream of

When we go out, he typically gets approached about 5-6 times per night. Sometimes a comment by the girl pretending t know him, sometimes a super flirty girl will rub his chest and tell him he's hot etc. Depends on the time of the night!

Before covid he nearly banged some 17 year old girl outside of a club but he stopped himself leaving her looking shocked lol

(ps - he's also helped me get laid a few times over the years)

One of my best strories from him was he accidentally 'blocked a girl in' due to parking his truck badly. When we got back to his truck we were met with this angry girl who was about to berate him for his bad parking. As soon as she realise he was handsome, her who attitude changed and she began get super flirty, and he fucked her later on his truck.

When we went to Magaluf, he banged about 11 girls in s week lol. all hot teenagers, althouigh funnily enough, he's not like me. He likes slightly older girls, butmagaluf is sfull of drunk teens so he had no choice.

The second slayer is different. He's foreign. Can't share his pic as it woudl be doxxing as he's semi-famous to the point it would be easy to find out his info (he played for a professional club. Only as a reserve and literally nobody would know his name, but still. His pics are out there standing with very famous players)
He is very tall. Like 6ft 3. Bright blue eyes. Kind of sea-through in color! Ice. Medium thick dark hair. Longish face but looks amazing like a model. He gets insane attention too.
He's much more of a fuckboy and has got tinder and bumble and good insta etc etc and bangs VERY hot girls every night lol.
Even though he's probably objectively better looking than Guy 1, he probably doesn't get approached as much for some reason.
Guy 1 honestly seems to have something magical about the way he looks that girls like.
But this guy still slays.
He's the one who I went too a street BBQ with. We were there drinking, and a car turned up and out popped 5 teenage girls. It was the hot ones 15th birthday. She introduced herself and took a shot, and within maybe 5 mins, the slayer was ass fucking her in the garden.
I was insanely jealous as this girl was beautiful.
Stop me if I'm asking too many questions lol.
I get the feeling that you are yourself in your 30s am I right? If so, then that's awesome IMO. The more older guys on this forum the better.
Do you feel like the female attention they get has gotten less as they became older? If so at what age would you say they got the most attention? Also, regarding when the guy fucked the 15-year-old; how old was he when it happened? And why did 5 teenage girls pop out of nowhere?
Regarding the 2 slayers; What would you say their PSL is? Like how do they compare to someone like for example the male models posted here like prime Chico, prime O'pry, prime Gandy, Jon Erik Hexum, etc? Are they on the same level?
How tall is the first guy btw?

Stop me if I'm asking too many questions lol

I get the feeling that you are yourself in your 30s am I right? - yes

Do you feel like the female attention they get has gotten less as they became older? - hmmm...not noticeably. The 2nd guy is a few years younger. He's like 30. I think that it's only when you legit look old like with grey hair and stuff that you start to get way less attention. I mean, i'm sure there's lot s of very young girls fo whom they now consider him too old for them, but there's still a tonne that are like 'fuck it. He's hot. I don't care if he's old'.

If so at what age would you say they got the most attention? Hard to say because he's always gotten attention. But probably mid-late 20's. When he gets on the dancefloor, he is swarmed like a lynx advert!

Also, regarding when the guy fucked the 15-year-old; how old was he when it happened? 27 or so.

And why did 5 teenage girls pop out of nowhere? This was a street bbq round a mutual friends neighbours house. So one of the girls was likely the daughter of the neighbour throwing the bbq party. She'd been out with her friends celebrating her 15th bday and they got a cab back to her parents house and me and all my friends were in the street getting drunk. She came over to say 'hi' to her parents/neighbours etc. Noticed my handsome friend. Said 'hi' to him, and within a few minutes he was fucking her in one of the gardens

Regarding the 2 slayers; What would you say their PSL is? Like how do they compare to someone like for example the male models posted here like prime Chico, prime O'pry, prime Gandy, Jon Erik Hexum, etc? Are they on the same level?

I guess not, but then all that matters is what girls think irl, and most girls are like 'he's 10/10' kind of thing.

How tall is the first guy btw? Fairly short. Hope for manlets. I think about 5ft 9 ish?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GreenHat500
Lifefuel! Face > Height

Too bad I can’t wear 4 inch elevator shoes, wouldn’t match my style at all. Maybe I could start dressing a bit fancier, has anyone ever noticed you wearing them? Good for clubs/bars?

She looks so mid