An above average/ aesthetic Nose is absolutely imperative if you're not masc

L

legitaspie

Iron
If you're not a brute/ more pretty boy type a good nose is an absolute essential. I've had nose filler and although my nose is good for the moment, this is defo not sustainable and already it seems to have got a small bump again fuck knows why, insane incel bad luck (after 4 days since the filler- had initial filler a month ago but had a top up free of charge as the filler went down quite a bit). It has made me realise though I need a rhino next year at the latest because my nose pre filler was a big failo imo to an otherwise harmonious side profile.

I'll be 23 next year though which is absolutely brutal my only hope is i remain looking 19/20 for as long as possible and swear you can't gymcel for 6 months after which is also retarded

legit, my nose actually looks fucked from the front view sometimes. i also had nose fillers done to test my rhino and it looked very aesthetic. no reason you cant gymcel after 4 weeks though, just no stuff like overhead press where you may hit your nose

nose falio is overrated imo as long as its not deformed

nose falio is overrated imo as long as its not deformed
very wrong imo. Girls don't view your face looking for positives, they view looking for negatives
legit, my nose actually looks fucked from the front view sometimes. i also had nose fillers done to test my rhino and it looked very aesthetic. no reason you cant gymcel after 4 weeks though, just no stuff like overhead press where you may hit your nose
ahh right not sure where i heard 6 months . How long did yours last? was it voluma? Thing about nose filler I am insanely perceptive about anything with my face so i can see it getting worse by the day so its insanely paranoia inducing. I predict it'll start looking bad next week which is ridiculous if true, but im thinking i may just be a bad canditate for nose filler as i currently have like 1.5ml in nose so my body must be attacking it or some shit

Last edited:
you can hit the gym 6 weeks after a rhino, not 6 months

• +1
Reactions: samm735
thank gandy that i have the most beautifull nose i ever saw:blackpill:

very wrong imo. Girls don't view your face looking for positives, they view looking for negatives

ahh right not sure where i heard 6 months . How long did yours last? was it voluma? Thing about nose filler I am insanely perceptive about anything with my face so i can see it getting worse by the day so its insanely paranoia inducing. I predict it'll start looking bad next week which is ridiculous if true, but im thinking i may just be a bad canditate for nose filler as i currently have like 1.5ml in nose so my body must be attacking it or some shit

I had 2ccs of restalyne. It lasted about 4-6 months but 10 months out some filler still remained, confirmed by surgeons when I went for rhinoplasty consults

I had 2ccs of restalyne. It lasted about 4-6 months but 10 months out some filler still remained, confirmed by surgeons when I went for rhinoplasty consults
interesting, can you go to the consult with nose filler? I'm thinking of trying to get a consult this yr. Also how did the result change? Did it start to look a lot worse before 4-6 months gradually, or all at once after that time? When did it stop looking aesthetic?

If you're not a brute/ more pretty boy type a good nose is an absolute essential. I've had nose filler and although my nose is good for the moment, this is defo not sustainable and already it seems to have got a small bump again fuck knows why, insane incel bad luck (after 4 days since the filler- had initial filler a month ago but had a top up free of charge as the filler went down quite a bit). It has made me realise though I need a rhino next year at the latest because my nose pre filler was a big failo imo to an otherwise harmonious side profile.

I'll be 23 next year though which is absolutely brutal my only hope is i remain looking 19/20 for as long as possible and swear you can't gymcel for 6 months after which is also retarded
Why did you not directly do rhinoplasty?

Why did you not directly do rhinoplasty?
Coz a rhino is 8-10k and nose filler was £450, and wanted to test it out. How the fuck am i meant to cope waiting like a YEAR for rhino? No idea how i’d finance it tbh