An Examination Of Idealistic Beauty

Lux

Lux

Kraken
Artistic depictions of people should be referenced more when examining beauty. They serve as an (unachievable) ideal-something to strive for. Just take a look:
-Sorry the pics are distorted you can click on them & they'll be fine

These folks are on a higher tier (attractively speaking) than even models. Recognize the be the skull shapes of the men, neck aesthetics, and unrealistic forward facial growth/ projection in the maxilla, shape of nose, and jaw.

The unrealistic forward facial projection would also be part of why anime chicks are so attractive. Other factors would be the overly feminine frame and large eyes.

Applying this to men just requires more angularity and masculine features.

So stuff some basic lookism knowledge I've drawn from artist depictions of people (in general not just these given images) would be:
  • Don't disregard neck aesthetics as its just as if not more important than neck size
  • Forward projection is everything
  • Try anorexia (do make sure that you keep decent mental health)
    • Anorexia is commonly considered a mental disorder but really it's just not eating
    • Obviously don't kill yourself but see if you can get to sub 5% body fat
    • If gym-celling hasn't worked for you it's worth a shot cause unless your literally eggman (which I honestly think is very few of you) you should get a significant positive difference in your face
    • You can wear baggy clothes to cover up bad body
    • Don't do this is your under 20 cause height
    • https://proanatips.xyz (that websites for girls but it's good for guys 2)
  • walking around with hyper-good posture doesn't look as wak as you think it would
    • Wearing slightly oversized shirts helps
  • Often, girls care about aesthetics more than actual attractiveness
    • They want to be able to ship themselves with a guy and have couple aesthetics
    • Aesthetics go hand in hand with attractiveness
    • Work on your aesthetic
  • V-taper + low body fat + limb muscles (so forearms, traps, & calves)
  • Style isn't complete bs but don't look like ur trying to hard
That's it! Just thought somebody needed to point this stuff out. If I missed anything, u got questions, thoughts, or just something to say let me hear it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Highrise, Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 2227 and 15 others
Artistic depictions of people should be referenced more when examining beauty. They serve as an (unachievable) ideal-something to strive for. Just take a look:
View attachment 59290
View attachment 59291
View attachment 59297
View attachment 59298
View attachment 59296

These folks are on a higher tier (attractively speaking) than even models. Recognize the be the skull shapes of the men, neck aesthetics, and unrealistic forward facial growth/ projection in the maxilla, shape of nose, and jaw.

The unrealistic forward facial projection would also be part of why anime chicks are so attractive. Other factors would be the overly feminine frame and large eyes.
View attachment 59308
View attachment 59312

So stuff some basic lookism knowledge I've drawn from artist depictions of people (in general not just these given images) would be:
  • Don't disregard neck aesthetics as its just as if not more important than neck size
    • Anorexia is commonly considered a mental disorder but really it's just not eating
    • If gym-celling hasn't worked for you it's worth a shot cause unless your literally eggman (which I honestly think is very few of you) you should get a significant positive difference in your face
  • walking around with hyper-good posture doesn't look as wak as you think it would
    • Work on your aesthetic
That's it! Just thought somebody needed to point this stuff out. If I missed anything, u got questions, thoughts, or just something to say let me hear it.
Ive been thinking about this in class, just looking at my classmates and analysing the shit out of them and just realized how much really goes under the radar. Just looking at guys faces and seeing their feminine flaws or girls that look awful because of their extremely recessed chins and shit maxilla. Good thread

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Deleted member 470 and Lux
Ideally you want to look like a dc superhero

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol, Alexanderr, dogtown and 2 others
Everything was good until anorexia. wtf

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod, Deleted member 2846, Looksmaxer-van-NL and 1 other person

Came

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Ideally you want to look like a dc superhero

Lol I made this thread really badly and didn't get my point across. These guys/ girls were just good examples. The point was that these people are too attractive to exist in real life. We can examine what makes them hyper attractive to learn more about lookism as a whole and strive to better ourselves. More examples not of dc superheros:
Everything was good until anorexia. wtf

Sorry. Should have been a separate thread.

Attachments

• birkadehmelek.jpg
    birkadehmelek.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 78
  • f15f575582a660b4dbc58b65b6247610.jpg
    f15f575582a660b4dbc58b65b6247610.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 147
imagine if most women looked like that...

meanwhile L from death note is subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Lux
Sorry about the anorexia everyone. It was unrelated to the topic and you probably didn't want to hear about that. I'm thinking I'll make 3 or 4 separate threads for these subjects in the future. I just made an account the other day and rushed getting a lots of thoughts and things I've noticed out there.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: goat2x, The Dude Abides and Deleted member 1707
Don't disregard neck aesthetics as its just as if not more important than neck size

What do you mean by neck aesthetics? How would you even change anything except size

What do you mean by neck aesthetics? How would you even change anything except size
Prob means having a good looking adams apple and visible tendons to make it look buff and shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 1347, Alexanderr and 4 others
I still can’t believe I never noticed such things when young....

Example of regular neck:

Example of aesthetic necks:

To achieve this just work really hard with neck exercises from all the different ways of hypertrophy, have crazy good posture, and chew mastic gum in Makenzie chin tuck.

• +1
Reactions: bonecel
View attachment 59290
View attachment 59291
View attachment 59297
View attachment 59298
View attachment 59296

View attachment 59308
View attachment 59312

• Work on your aesthetic

You have mental health problems.

• JFL
clenbuterol > anorexia

I just think this shit is interesting. I already took back the anorexia shit so what's wrong with the thread?

I didn't see the anorexia shit.

Bare weird man. Ur too obsessed. And using anime characters is weird cause being associated with anime over the age of 12 makes you a definite loser in the eyes of society.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Looksmaxer-van-NL and OCDMaxxing
Tbh

d8plmlc-4e1ce0a5-bb3d-4fe8-a158-0877dc57b49f.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
View attachment 59290
View attachment 59291
View attachment 59297
View attachment 59298
View attachment 59296

View attachment 59308
View attachment 59312

• Work on your aesthetic
just become anorexic bro you'll get hollow cheeks

Attachments

• o-ANOREXIC-MARC-CORNS-570.jpg
    o-ANOREXIC-MARC-CORNS-570.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 139
  • tumblr_njq3rePCkJ1syn5kso1_500.jpg
    tumblr_njq3rePCkJ1syn5kso1_500.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 121
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: OCDMaxxing, HorseFace and SikKunt
Cool thread although you´re getting shit on, probably cause you bring up an eating disorder . Dont forget coloring btw.

• +1
1345617833160.jpg

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, FMLplus and Lux
Start mirin Idealist greek statues

high IQ thread

• +1
Being an artist will blackpill you. The better you get at conveying the type of character through visuals alone you realize at a young age, "If I want a CONFIDENT character I give him a wide square jaw."

Look at each facial feature and you can tell the characters personality through the artists design alone.

• +1
Reactions: Lux, OCDMaxxing and FMLplus
Unfortunately not even surgery can help with most of these.

- foreword growth of the entire face...you will need an implant that covers half the face most likely

- wide mouth, not obtainable

- eye area, you need a good base

- low set straight brows, you could get botox to help slightly

- broad forehead, another huge piece of silicone

But neck training and a neck lift can get you a good profile

• +1
Being an artist will blackpill you. The better you get at conveying the type of character through visuals alone you realize at a young age, "If I want a CONFIDENT character I give him a wide square jaw."
View attachment 60169

Look at each facial feature and you can tell the characters personality through the artists design alone.

The mad hatter is the most incel villain of all time

• JFL
Autistic.
Bare weird man. Ur too obsessed. And using anime characters is weird cause being associated with anime over the age of 12 makes you a definite loser in the eyes of society.
THIS

Last edited:
View attachment 59290
View attachment 59291
View attachment 59297
View attachment 59298
View attachment 59296

View attachment 59308
View attachment 59312

• Work on your aesthetic
So fuckin legit

Ideally you want to look like my avi.

• JFL
Reactions: didntreadlol and Deleted member 2227
You know; when I really want to know how life works I go to cartoons and examine their face

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 2227
Just look like a cartoon character bro

Sean O'Pry forehead, eyebrows and coloration

Elias de Poot eyes, mouth, jaw and nose