An example of a top tier fight during puberty which boosted my t and dopamine levels

Chadelite

Chadelite

Mog
At the start of 6th grade i got into a fight during hometime, there was a massive crowd because of it, ( this was a stupid one because he didn't do anything to me) it was rainy and muddy and he kicked me to the floor, he tried to kick me when i was on the ground but i blocked it. I quickly got up and hit him with a strong shot to the jaw and he dropped, his friends helped him up. A teacher came and i ran and got to the nearest bus. On the bus, there were 3 or 4 9th graders who saw the fight and asked me about it. This defo gave me a boost in my t levels as well as dopamine.

For any other questions, just ask :)

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2607, middayshowers, shimada and 7 others
sorry to hear that you just got diagnosed with autism It is fine you will still find a girl - plenty of fish in the sea.
Rent free

• +1
Reactions: dude bro man
At the start of 6th grade i got into a fight during hometime, there was a massive crowd because of it, ( this was a stupid one because he didn't do anything to me) it was rainy and muddy and he kicked me to the floor, he tried to kick me when i was on the ground but i blocked it. I quickly got up and hit him with a strong shot to the jaw and he dropped, his friends helped him up. A teacher came and i ran and got to the nearest bus. On the bus, there were 3 or 4 9th graders who saw the fight and asked me about it. This defo gave me a boost in my t levels as well as dopamine.

For any other questions, just ask :)

damn so true back in my day i bitchslapped a guy and the spikes in my t levels and dopamine gave me a micro dick, hypogonadism and obesity

damn so true back in my day i bitchslapped a guy and the spikes in my t levels and dopamine gave me a micro dick, hypogonadism and obesity

ingled is my city

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1774
Donate ur t level brother

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
No fight for ur face