an NT wouldnt discover PSL or incels forums

TrynaBecomeChad

TrynaBecomeChad

Banned
everyone is aspie/non-NT in these forums... I would estimate 90%+ are not NT and are average looking but not gl enough to get past the death sentence that is being non NT

• +1
Reactions: badromance
brutal but true. I will make a thread later

True, it's over for us :feelsrope::feelsrope:

I swear I'm not autistic or Aspie. I can interact normally with people.... but only if they are intelligent enough

I swear I'm not autistic or Aspie. I can interact normally with people.... but only if they are intelligent enough
Intelligence is cope anyways, people with below average IQs can enjoy life to a much greater extent.

It was true until 2015-2016 then step by step trp was discovered by normalfags then all the manoshpere and incel sites thanks to media. Now if u call someone incel irl they'd probably know what u are saying

• +1
Reactions: CopeMaxxer
Intelligence is cope anyways, people with below average IQs can enjoy life to a much greater extent.
Well life is not all about enjoyment and pleasure. People with higher IQs can lead more fulfilling lives

Only problem is that in this day and age higher IQ automatically means lower reproductive success

Not really. Some just use it for their entertainment

NT people are always doing something. They don't spend time on Incel forums so I agree with you. But that doesn't mean that the ogre NT guys are all getting laid. They just cope in some way.

Maybe I'm too low iq to understand what you said but, what do you mean Abdo?
Westerncels live in a society that rewards ignorance, stupidity, psychopathy, shallowness, etc.... and punishes people for thinking freely, expressing themselves and having a set of principles. So someone with a Higher IQ would have a lower chance of reproducing since it is not a socially advantageous thing

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mewcel
Just be NT bruh

Just be NT bruh
gigacope
i have a ''''friend'''' who is 6feet tall nt af but he is ugly af and a fkn truecel. He seems to have stopped hoping already. NT helps but looks much more matter

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began
Westerncels live in a society that rewards ignorance, stupidity, psychopathy, shallowness, etc.... and punishes people for thinking freely, expressing themselves and having a set of principles. So someone with a Higher IQ would have a lower chance of reproducing since it is not a socially advantageous thing
A little bit of an over exaggeration but you are partially correct. People with higher IQs who see things the way they are, do sometimes (in certain situations) get looked down upon by society, however I doubt someone will be unable to reproduce because they are too intelligent. For example, nowadays in America being obese is perfectly fine and anyone who informs people on how atheroma filled arteries are not healthy, gets called a "bigot" or a "body shamer" and this can lead to social problems but it's highly unlikely that a person with a high IQ who is GOOD LOOKING will problems finding a partner.

A little bit of an over exaggeration but you are partially correct. People with higher IQs who see things the way they are, do sometimes (in certain situations) get looked down upon by society, however I doubt someone will be unable to reproduce because they are too intelligent. For example, nowadays in America being obese is perfectly fine and anyone who informs people on how atheroma filled arteries are not healthy, gets called a "bigot" or a "body shamer" and this can lead to social problems but it's highly unlikely that a person with a high IQ who is GOOD LOOKING will problems finding a partner.

I didn't say one would be totally unable to reproduce because they are intelligent. But there is a clear inverse correlation between IQ and fertility. The smart people find it harder to form meaningful bonds with others, their sexual pool is so much smaller. Plus they chose to delay marriage and childbirth because they know better than to just fuck around like chimps. Just think of it logically without any exaggerations: who's having the most kids in America, for example? Is it the STEM graduates? No, it's the retarded trash that lives in low income areas. The trailer park White inbreds and the n*ggers that have 10 kids from 5 different women (I think they call them baby momma or some shit like that)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281
Being NT is the only thing im missing how the fuck do i end up on this forum JFL. I will try to become NT this summer by doing everything possible otherwise it's over for me

People who truly have high iq know when to turn it off.
The way you talk to your boss compared to a girl is different.
Sometimes you gotta be fake and talk about dumb shit to get what you want
That’s what high iq truly means, it means being able to manipulate to get what you want