ANASTROZOLE

Angelrun

Angelrun

Chadpreet
Studies show that anastrozole raises testosterone and lowers estrogen. Estrogen is bad it gives you water retention in the face.

1mg anastrozole daily you can find it on multiple research chem websites

Studies show that anastrozole raises testosterone and lowers estrogen. Estrogen is bad it gives you water retention in the face.

Didnt read a single word cuck
Rope before I find you and rape your family

• +1
Reactions: About2Rope and Angelrun
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. If you want to raise your testosterone stick a fucking needle filled with the stuff into your glutes. Also estrogen is important for a healthy hormonal profile and 1mg a day will crash your E hard if you’re natty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Lorsss and Deleted member 656
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. If you want to raise your testosterone stick a fucking needle filled with the stuff into your glutes. Also estrogen is important for a healthy hormonal profile and 1mg a day will crash your E hard if you’re natty
It doesn’t fully crash it actually
Here

I initially thought it did also. Pinning shuts down your natural T, this does not

It doesn’t fully crash it actually
Here

I initially thought it did also. Pinning shuts down your natural T, this does not
Of course pinning shuts down your natural T. It doesn’t fucking matter when you have 6 times the test of an average man though does it

Of course pinning shuts down your natural T. It doesn’t fucking matter when you have 6 times the test of an average man though does it

I mean you have to keep on pinning and once you come off you are literally shut down unless you use clomid and nolvadex.

I mean you have to keep on pinning and once you come off you are literally shut down unless you use clomid and nolvadex.

That’s why you do a pct or just never come off which is probs what I’ll do

Lots of things do this. And not all are drugs or one-time things. Think for yourself. Will impetuously using arimidex for literally no reason improve your life, or cause complications? Just my advice but it's probably a mistake to start taking arimidex randomly. I took aromasin before for no reason. Did nothing for me; luckily I didn't bear any consequences, except wasting my money and my time.
Lots of things do this. And not all are drugs or one-time things. Think for yourself. Will impetuously using arimidex for literally no reason improve your life, or cause complications? Just my advice but it's probably a mistake to start taking arimidex randomly. I took aromasin before for no reason. Did nothing for me; luckily I didn't bear any consequences, except wasting my money and my time.
My test levels are 1040ng/dl. Taking nothing steroidal. Just doing things right; being conscious of risk/reward, not making mistakes, sticking to a plan, staying dedicated and motivated.

My test levels are 1040ng/dl. Taking nothing steroidal. Just doing things right; being conscious of risk/reward, not making mistakes, sticking to a plan, staying dedicated and motivated.
Those are good levels what’s your lifestyle like, diet?

Natty t levels?

Those are good levels what’s your lifestyle like, diet?
Thanks. gtg for 3-4h but will explain when I'm back. A lot of the "anti-aging", fasting, eating, sleeping, exercise habits I do tie into why my T levels are so high. I also take a mild AI and 5ARi which helps with no-fap and balances estrogen too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680