Ancient indian flying machines

P

Proxy

Iron
What do you guys think of text found in india telling how to make flying machines before flying was even available.

Indians had all this stuff written down in text. I don't understand why they never made it.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4570
Ancestors were low t not to fight Mughal invaders.

Indian ancient civilization was guided by aliens or some type of cosmic entity, its pretty much a fact

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps
Thumb we wuz kangs black pepe was an egpytian kang dassssss 22030104

• JFL
Reactions: AbandonShip and Krezo
What do you guys think of text found in india telling how to make flying machines before flying was even available.

Indians had all this stuff written down in text. I don't understand why they never made it.

Everything on History channel is complete bullshit. However, ancient civilisation was highly advanced even more so then today. There were giants that roamed the earth called Nephilim who were direct bloodline of the fallen angels.

• +1
Reactions: SolidSnake and Tony
Whoa

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4570
It was most likely fiction, an early form of sci-fi, other cultures also talk about flying chariots, creatures coming from the sky or other worlds, etc...

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
It's bullshit. And lol at watching ancient aliens

Is this Indus valley stuff or post Indo Aryan invasion stuff?

Things went down hill in India after those faggots decided to invade
Nah. The golden age of India happened during the vedic civilisation.

• +1
Reactions: Krezo and Zygos4Life