And people tell me environment is cope JFL

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro

Thats my giga-mogger grandad who was brought up on a farm his entire life hardcore physical labour.
All of his children including my mum are recessed subhumans who did not experience the same harsh environment as he did and they look like utter shit.
People have the balls to tell me environment is cope.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, 5'8manlet, JizzFarmer and 10 others
BRB going to start a farm to sire a legacy of gigachads loyal to me and conquer the world

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6128 and 4 others
lantern jaw but too much masseter

• +1
Reactions: deer
Both my grandfathers were hardworking farmers and they were both recessed.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Karstossos, Zeta ascended, Danish_Retard and 7 others
My maternal grandfather was a peasant in Slovakia and he was recessed to shit. Your point is false

• +1
Reactions: Karstossos and HighIQcel
The tiktok boy plays computer and stays in home while fucking a stacy but he is still good looking.

• +1
Reactions: Karstossos, TheEndHasNoEnd, Chadlitecel and 3 others
View attachment 471496
Thats my giga-mogger grandad who was brought up on a farm his entire life hardcore physical labour.
All of his children including my mum are recessed subhumans who did not experience the same harsh environment as he did and they look like utter shit.
Yet you never worked in farm and rotting in psl forums and got your grandads jaw, perhaps :unsure:;)

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Yet you never worked in farm and rotting in psl forums and got your grandads jaw, perhaps :unsure:;)
He fwhr mogs me and chin height mogs me into oblivion.
I led more healthy lifestyles then both my parents either way.

View attachment 471496

Over for ignoredcels

He worked on a farm obviously
he is Steve from minecraft fam

Your parents literally had extractions and braces, if I am not mistaken. So It could possibly stunt them.

View attachment 471496
is this the white guy?

Mewing in early life and into puberty makes your jaw and maxilla better. Denying this is retarded. It doesnt work after that though apart from mild maxilla movement.

• +1
Reactions: Incoming and SubhumanCurrycel
damn your granddad looks like a great guy

enviroment is not cope, one of my sisters which is turned 14 recently is mewing (without knowing what that means) her whole life and she has clearly better facial bone structure than me, because I'm a little bit recessed from mouthbreathing caused by my allergy (she doesn't have allergy and when I asked her to mouthbreath, she didn't even know how to do it jfl)

when the genetics might play a role is in the fact, that even though I mouthbreathed my whole life, my recession isn't that bad and I still have (or atleast I feel like) somehow above average facial development, shame I didn't reach my full genetic potential though

The tiktok boy plays computer and stays in home while fucking a stacy but he is still good looking.
the fact that tiktok boy plays computer doesn't mean that he doesn't mew and breath through nose