• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Petsmart, Deleted member 2745, BigBiceps and 5 others
not gonna read, i need cuck friends htough

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and xit
[–]murderousbudgie 10 points 1 year ago
Dude this is not the place for the jack-off fantasies.

• +1
Reactions: xit
would be fun fucking their gfs ?
I mean if they want it why not jfl
I only read the title
Idk how much of a friend you could be to fuck your friends gfs lol

Title is enough

Idk how much of a friend you could be to fuck your friends gfs lol
well I did say if they wanted it, and as I know cucks find that shit fun

funny af hahahha

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
well I did say if they wanted it, and as I know cucks find that shit fun
Yeah I get you but I still feel like it’s a shit thing to do lol, i’d rather help my cuck friend be a man than let him be a cuck, he just be mentally ill if he’s a cuck

Yeah I get you but I still feel like it’s a shit thing to do lol, i’d rather help my cuck friend be a man than let him be a cuck, he just be mentally ill if he’s a cuck
yeah true, Idk if they're fixable
I'd do that as well if it was close friend/someone I cared about, but people have lots of "friends" they hardly care about

yeah true, Idk if they're fixable
I'd do that as well if it was close friend/someone I cared about, but people have lots of "friends" they hardly care about
yeah if you grew up with shit father figure and no male role models and no hint of masculinity it’s over for u srs, pretty hard to get out of that cucky mindset

Starting to question if these Reddit stories are even real

cucking a guy by fucking his own girlfriend and dicking her down with a bigger dick must quadruple your test levels

This kind of stuff makes me sad man

• +1
r/relationship_advice

A56hz

the worst part about all of this is that people only care cause its a reddit post

IRL, every women who isnt a virgin and has had someone better, thinks the exact same. its not even neccesarily a matter of this guy being a cuck, in reality any man who is with a girl who has had a taste of chad is the exact same.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 2969
the worst part about all of this is that people only care cause its a reddit post

IRL, every women who isnt a virgin and has had someone better, thinks the exact same. its not even neccesarily a matter of this guy being a cuck, in reality any man who is with a girl who has had a taste of chad is the exact same.
Yeah but if you’re on this site, 100% some of your lays will have had a ONS or LTR which mogged you
cucking a guy by fucking his own girlfriend and dicking her down with a bigger dick must quadruple your test levels
Yeah it’s still wrong though, obviously if I had the opportunity I would do it but i wouldn’t go out of my way to.

This kind of people make me suicidal

• JFL
His best friend had a nicer maxilla, little does he know..

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme and SikKunt
Reddit is legit the most retarded place ever, how can you be so much of a cuck? I don't get it.

tbh it is the same people who hates cucks larp as cucks on leddit for le epic leeddit karma