And they say women aren't blackpilled

D

Deleted member 8853

Random account
Been chatting with this average looking Polish girl for over a month now and out of the blue dhe texted me first yesterday.
"Hi, I'm really sad today"
"Why, what's wrong?"

"Idk.. I'm so lonely..i don't have any friends at all outside of facebook. I don't even have a boyfriend yet."

"But don't you have any thing to do for fun ij your free time that helps you feel better?"

"Well i like to play Genshin Impact but that's it..it won't hug me or give me kisses.."

"Were you always lonely or is a current problem?"

"I never had friends.. everyone avoids me. I don't know how to talk to people and what to chat about. I'm shy and ugly"

Me trying to virtue signal:

"No don't say that. I'm sure you'll have plenty of friends and will eventually get a boyfriend too. Just believe in yourself"

She again with her blackpilled response:
"Not really. It is what it is. People will shy away from you if you have an ugly face unless they have a reason to or are forced to talk to you.
It's all about looks and your face mostly.
I hate it how shallow and evil people are
In the future i see myself as a cat lady because no guy will ever like me"

I think foids are blackpilled by default. They are born that way.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: owlofathena, Deleted member 10987, DharkDC and 16 others
They truly are, they just hide it because if most men were blackpilled and realized how fucked and sexless their life are in comparison with women, they would take foids' rights away.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10172, Mastermind, diggbicc and 14 others
Pm screenshot

• +1
Reactions: BradAniston
Been chatting with this average looking Polish girl for over a month now and out of the blue dhe texted me first yesterday.
"Why, what's wrong?"

"Idk.. I'm so lonely..i don't have any friends at all outside of facebook. I don't even have a boyfriend yet."

"But don't you have any thing to do for fun ij your free time that helps you feel better?"

"Well i like to play Genshin Impact but that's it..it won't hug me or give me kisses.."

"I never had friends.. everyone avoids me. I don't know how to talk to people and what to chat about. I'm shy and ugly"

"No don't say that. I'm sure you'll have plenty of friends and will eventually get a boyfriend too. Just believe in yourself"

"Not really. It is what it is. People will shy away from you if you have an ugly face unless they have a reason to or are forced to talk to you.

Pm ss also happens alot in discord foids try to blackpill me so hard lol

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
They truly are, they just hide it because If most men were blackpilled and realized how fucked and sexless their life are in comparison with women, they would take foids' rights away.
Hopefully we will blackpill as many men as possible. We need to establish our blackpill campaign.
If we get the normies to join our side then we get the upper hand.

It's my dream to create a blackpilled uptopia wherein women have no rights at all.

One step at a time. We need the blackpill to ho mainstream but have no fear that is already happening with today's tik tok generation getting more and more blackpilled.

I dream of the day when the flag of justice will be waved and peace will be restored back to us

• +1
Reactions: Highrise and Deleted member 5698

Attachments

• IMG_20210106_200153.jpg
    IMG_20210106_200153.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 68
So she lives in your area?
Try to fuck her

Send her this study

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
Also "lonely" = Chads don't want her

Then again I know a lot of girls who literally has no friends

Hopefully we will blackpill as many men as possible. We need to establish our blackpill campaign.
If we get the normies to join our side then we get the upper hand.

It's my dream to create a blackpilled uptopia wherein women have no rights at all.

One step at a time. We need the blackpill to ho mainstream but have no fear that is already happening with today's tik tok generation getting more and more blackpilled.

I dream of the day when the flag of justice will be waved and peace will be restored back to us
This will definitely happen, but not on our lifetime.

Nowadays normies still have no Idea about their position on the hierarchy and would team up with chads and foids on a heartbeat.

The revolt will only happen, if it happens, after 2050/60, around that time.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8853
Also "lonely" = Chads don't want her
Pretty much. She told me I don't want to date a hot guy because why should i be one of his bitches. Only hot guys who are virgins.
😂😂😂😂

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Effortless and Deleted member 5969
where did u find a polish girl to chat with ?

This will definitely happen, but not on our lifetime.

Nowadays normies still have no Idea about their position on the hierarchy and would team up with chads and foids on a heartbeat.

The revolt will only happen, if it happens, after 2050/50, around that time.
We'll be old and crusty in that time but assuming it will happen i could easily die in peace.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5698
Pretty much. She told me I don't want to date a hot guy because why should i be one of his bitches. Only hot guys who are virgins.
😂😂😂😂

I've had this happen to me too, a lot of girls will fuck me but won't want to be in a relationship with me because they don't trust me

I've had this happen to me too, a lot of girls will fuck me but won't want to be in a relationship with me because they don't trust me
Mogs me
I just want to stick my dick inside a girl and try sex for the first timr 😭

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
fsdfdsfdsfds

😂😂😂😂
are you polish ? whats ur first language?

it's cope tho. unless you're hideously deformed you can still get friends. only copers like @Intjcel disagree

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 10536 and Eduardo DOV
s
"Why, what's wrong?"

you showed me her pic, she is definitely not a virgin

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Mogs me
I just want to stick my dick inside a girl and try sex for the first timr 😭

Don't just fuck for the sake of it

If you can find someone you actually like because you'll get the physical and emotional side which is the best kind of sex

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8853
it's cope tho. unless you're hideously deformed you can still get friends. only copers like @Intjcel disagree
That girl considers me as a friend already and wants to hang out and play Genshin Impact with me

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
That conversation was kind of depressing, ngl. I think that there are going to be some suicide waves in the future if isolation is still normal in a few years.

• +1
Obviously she has no friends, who plays the fucking genshin impact?

That conversation was kind of depressing, ngl. I think that there are going to be some suicide waves in the future if isolation is still normal in a few years.
Assuming she's not larping i would indeed feel pity for her.

By the way. The best way to prevent this is to remove woman's rights

Don't just fuck for the sake of it

If you can find someone you actually like because you'll get the physical and emotional side which is the best kind of sex
Isn't looksmaxxing for "slaying", which is sex without emotional connections? Like, slaying in eating APPs, I mean.

Assuming she's not larping i would indeed feel pity for her.

By the way. The best way to prevent this is to remove woman's rights
Nah. We should add some updated men's rights. Specially in Spain. The law is pretty shitty here.

She
She still lives at home with her parents and works minimum wage by doing some shitty job to clean TV decoders

Isn't looksmaxxing for "slaying", which is sex without emotional connections? Like, slaying in eating APPs, I mean.

Can be for both slaying, ltr and just self improvement

Good to looksmax always

Good to looksmax always
I just wanna looksmax so i can make girls below me feel jealous

Good to looksmax always
True. Though obsessing over it is bad and will give you anxiety (it has happened to me a lot).

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
  • +1
We dont careth, to beest honest

They truly are, they just hide it because if most men were blackpilled and realized how fucked and sexless their life are in comparison with women, they would take foids' rights away.
Based and high IQ

how the heck do women end up with no friends? i feel like that's mainly a male thing to not have friends

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5698 and Deleted member 4106
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
Probably only wants "friendship" with chads.
Jfl imagine if a chad wants to ever come close to her.
I saw a picture of her with her hair tied up she looks like dogshit.
Hair halo is insane on girls.

how the heck do women end up with no friends? i feel like that's mainly a male thing to not have friends
Women are generally very sociable, but true friendships are rare indeed

Why are women more sociable
Higher validation, people are generally kind to women
also, men compete with each other for pussy at a much fiercer rate than women compete with each other for dick. remember women fight over chad but they are also willing to share him, and even if they don't get chad they can easily get a normie. meanwhile men will struggle to get any pussy at all.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106
also, men compete with each other for pussy at a much fiercer rate than women compete with each other for dick. remember women fight over chad but they are also willing to share him, and even if they don't get chad they can easily get a normie. meanwhile men will struggle to get any pussy at all.
Can someone please make the sun run dry of hydrogen and its other fuels so we can be done with this gay planet and life already.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612