Andreishchev does MSE and MSDO at the same time for 3000€

Pendejo

Pendejo

Kraken
@Dr Shekelberg talked with him , this is what he told me:
Andreishchev does MSE and MSDO at the same time for ~ 3000€

You need to be there at the installation ofc, 5-7 days later he will make the first expansion and afters 3 months you should come again to take the devices out.

And when he takes out the devices, you can do other surgeries like Side Wing Osteotomy and ZSO (with augmentation of the zygomatic arch)

You need a 3D CT, bloodwork and he wants that you get braces after (I tried to discuss this with him)

Facemask would be harsh he said (but didnt say no to it (directly))

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: LowTierNormie, OldRooster, CopeAndRope and 8 others
Good news but this forum is too obsessed w distraction osteogenesis type procedures. Yall know it's far less predictable than traditional jaw surgery right?

It's great in the right cases, definitely not for everyone or even the majority.

• +1
Reactions: Cope>rope, je3oe and Kade
Lifefuel if true

@Dr Shekelberg ask for sarpe and MSDO

Is this some obscure Russian scientist?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, LordNorwood, Hector and 3 others
@Dr Shekelberg ask for sarpe and MSDO
u wot ?

MSE > DOME > MARPE > SARPE (there are thousand variations, wanted to keep simple)

Is this some obscure Russian scientist?
That is your chance buddyboyo

He is installing MSE like any other orthodontist does/can, there is not a real problem there

MSDO may be a problem because this would be a surgery (to install), but he should very well be able to do this

pay 3000€ to a Russian for MSE and MSDO or pay 20 000€ to a jew for only MSE but with the same complications/success

Good news but this forum is too obsessed w distraction osteogenesis type procedures. Yall know it's far less predictable than traditional jaw surgery right?

It's great in the right cases, definitely not for everyone or even the majority.
I dont see any problem with DO for horinzontal width

if you want to fine tune it later on, you could get SFOT, modified Genio, Chinwing, Sidewin and ZSO (or implants/filler)

Chance of uneven expansion is also low

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, randomguy1235, OOGABOOGA and 4 others
u wot ?

MSE > DOME > MARPE > SARPE (there are thousand variations, wanted to keep simple)

That is your chance buddyboyo

He is installing MSE like any other orthodontist does/can, there is not a real problem there

MSDO may be a problem because this would be a surgery (to install), but he should very well be able to do this

pay 3000€ to a Russian for MSE and MSDO or pay 20 000€ to a jew for only MSE but with the same complications/success

I dont see any problem with DO for horinzontal width

if you want to fine tune it later one, you could get SFOT, modified Genio, Chinwing, Sidewin and ZSO (or implants/filler)

Chance of uneven expansion is also low
I mean I'd love to but ain't no way I'm going to Russia for this

I mean I'd love to but ain't no way I'm going to Russia for this
1 week stay and after 3 months you come again

dont see a problem there, but I am able to speak Russian, so I might think of it in a different way

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadelite, randomguy1235, LordNorwood and 3 others
im getting bimax from his next year hopefully.
ill see if i can revise my midface implant as well during it.

i wish i can communicate with him better cus he doesnt speak english very well.

Im willing to give him all my shekels

Andreischev is the most blackpilled maxillofacial surgeon on Earth

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadelite, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, randomguy1235 and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: Pendejo and Deleted member 685
1 week stay and after 3 months you come again

dont see a problem there, but I am able to speak Russian, so I might think of it in a different way
I wanna try this, when I'm 18 I can go on my own but it's gonna be hard saving all the money

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and Deleted member 3990
im getting bimax from his next year hopefully.
ill see if i can revise my midface implant as well during it.

i wish i can communicate with him better cus he doesnt speak english very well.
Gr1 253

He does all of these (all LeFort 1's) + ZSO

You guys need to trust my interviewing skills lol, I know what to ask

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadelite, RAITEIII, Lorsss and 5 others
Are surgeries after MSE and MSDO necessary? Or it depends on the person. If you get 12mm expansion on both the upper and lower jaw I think that’s more than enough for life changing results. To get even more of a bang for your buck; use Copes facepuller before the suture heals to push the maxilla forward. So Sagittal and lateral expansion of the maxilla while only having lateral expansion of the mandible. I’m fine with that but for some users you would probably need IMDO

also what’s the recovery time? MSE is too much of a life fuel because you can still go to work and school while ascending. Idk about MSDO tho

Last edited:
I wanna try this, when I'm 18 I can go on my own but it's gonna be hard saving all the money
Same here. I must save some of my facial width

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
View attachment 222951
He does all of these (all LeFort 1's) + ZSO

You guys need to trust my interviewing skills lol, I know what to ask
looks good but zso is overrated af, its legit if you lack lateral projection

i already have good lateral projection, I just need more vertical placement and horizantal projection of the cheekbone.

I think getting a high lf1+bsso and a Custom Chin Implant from would be nice.
I wonder if he can revise my midface implant tho.

have you asked him if he does custom implnats?
Andreischev is the most blackpilled maxillofacial surgeon on Earth
i heard he rejected @KEy21 for bimax since key21's looked "fine"

Are surgeries after MSE and MSDO necessary? Or it depends on the person. If you get 12mm expansion on both the upper and lower jaw I think that’s more than enough for life changing results. To get even more of a bang for your buck; use Copes facepuller before the suture heals to push the maxilla forward. So Sagittal and lateral expansion of the maxilla while only having lateral expansion of the mandible. I’m fine with that but for some users you would probably need IMDO

also what’s the recovery time? MSE is too much of a life fuel because you can still go to work and school while ascending. Idk about MSDO tho
first fix airways, but more often than not you could combine it with aesthetic gains

surgeries after are not necessary, but imo you should go for width first, then for projection

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 1862
Nigga he charges local Russians with the $ but this Jew charges international patients with €
It’s over for jewsurgoencels

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, randomguy1235 and Deleted member 3162
i already have good lateral projection
dont you have implants lol ?

lateral width alone is worth it for me, and you can do it twice easily, with Z-arch augmentation, fatggrafts for undereyes and CAntho it doesnt look bad at all (combined with LeFort 1 and 2 MSEs before)

depends entirely on the person

What cosmetic effect will MSDO have on my lower jaw/chin?
approx. 1 cm wider chin

do not underestimate it (but you need wide gonion for it and fitting ramus and miface)

and it also adviceable to combine it with MSE, because your upper alveola may be too broad to even fit on the lower teeth

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, forwardgrowth and Deleted member 685
approx. 1 cm wider chin

do not underestimate it (but you need wide gonion for it and fitting ramus and miface)

and it also adviceable to combine it with MSE, because your upper alveola may be too broad to even fit on the lower teeth
I don't wanna end up with a weird as chin. 1 cm is alot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3990
dont you have implants lol ?

lateral width alone is worth it for me, and you can do it twice easily, with Z-arch augmentation, fatggrafts for undereyes and CAntho it doesnt look bad at all (combined with LeFort 1 and 2 MSEs before)
Yea I have an implant, I got my lateral cheekbone assymtry corrected with them, but the cheek implant is only at 1 cheek and there is no implant in the other one. So I pretty much have one high cheek and one low set one.

Usually after a bimax procedure, you should revise your midface implant since you usually can get away with more projection afterwards to fit your foward grown face.
Nigga he charges local Russians with the $ but this Jew charges international patients with €
It’s over for jewsurgoencels
how much more tho? lol

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
Andreishchev is the heir to Eppeley and Sailer, it’s like he’s their love child. Bet he’d do leg lengthening on you if you asked lmao

Jokes aside, anyone who says distraction is “less predictable” than “one and done” surgery needs to elaborate or their statement is worthless. Since distraction is literally a slow change in bone growth, it can be evaluated, adjusted and modified during treatment. In MSE for example, let’s say mid treatment you start to notice something is going not as expected, the treatment can be modified to address this. Meanwhile if you get SARPE, and the same thing happens, well you will only be able to tell after surgery and all the movement has happened, so you are left worse off in that respect.

Regarding Andreishchev, there is something a bit weird about all this. Anyone who wants to see him should confirm he’s knowledgeable AND experienced in MSE AND MSDO. Based on the OP, it literally just sounds like he’s the type of guy who would do a Lefort III for 10,000 Euros if asked. I would actually test this out try to establish how much of a psychopath he is by having two different people emailing him to ask whether he’d do A. Lefort III or B. Orbital Box Osteotomy, and for how much. If he gives some crazy low number and doesn’t mention risks in the email, and doesn’t mention how he’d likely need a neurosurgeon present just in case, since the brain is exposed, then he’s a maniac.

One sign he seems careless is the fact he says he’ll install MSW on you then you just come back 3 months later. You should be frequently being checked on during MSE to make sure you’re expanding correctly (with Ronald Ead for example, he had started to expand asymmetrically—only one side of his maxilla was growing, in like the last phase of expansion).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, fuckedupmanlet, Deleted member 7560 and 7 others
I understand and this may be a legit concern

you decide hjow much you want, just stop expanding when it is enough lol

What does the surgeon want to do against it ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I understand and this may be a legit concern

you decide hjow much you want, just stop expanding when it is enough lol

What does the surgeon want to do against it ?
No idea, I don't even know if I'll ever be able to get it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3990
No idea, I don't even know if I'll ever be able to get it
then do MSE alone (and add something else if you want, everyone has an individual case)
Andreishchev is the heir to Eppeley and Sailer, it’s like he’s their love child. Bet he’d do leg lengthening on you if you asked lmao

Jokes aside, anyone who says distraction is “less predictable” than “one and done” surgery needs to elaborate or their statement is worthless. Since distraction is literally a slow change in bone growth, it can be evaluated, adjusted and modified during treatment. In MSE for example, let’s say mid treatment you start to notice something is going not as expected, the treatment can be modified to address this. Meanwhile if you get SARPE, and the same thing happens, well you will only be able to tell after surgery and all the movement has happened, so you are left worse off in that respect.

Regarding Andreishchev, there is something a bit weird about all this. Anyone who wants to see him should confirm he’s knowledgeable AND experienced in MSE AND MSDO. Based on the OP, it literally just sounds like he’s the type of guy who would do a Lefort III for 10,000 Euros if asked. I would actually test this out try to establish how much of a psychopath he is by having two different people emailing him to ask whether he’d do A. Lefort III or B. Orbital Box Osteotomy, and for how much. If he gives some crazy low number and doesn’t mention risks in the email, and doesn’t mention how he’d likely need a neurosurgeon present just in case, since the brain is exposed, then he’s a maniac.

One sign he seems careless is the fact he says he’ll install MSW on you then you just come back 3 months later. You should be frequently being checked on during MSE to make sure you’re expanding correctly (with Ronald Ead for example, he had started to expand asymmetrically—only one side of his maxilla was growing, in like the last phase of expansion).
No worries

I asked him if he does perform LeFort 3

He said yes

I sent him a CT and pic of me and asked if he could do one on me, he said no, rather go for bimax (which I am rn)

He also said that I need orthodontist/dentist as supervisor because he knows I am a foreigner and that I will not visit him every week

He is not careless, he is very limited with his English skills so he wants to keep it simple (I understand, Russian is fkn hard lol so logically he will do hard with English because it is so different)

And about experience, MSE shouldnt be that hard (and he sounded he was familiar with it), when I mentioned MSE in combination with MSDO, he said "That is new and sounds dramatic, but actually it doesnt sound bad at all; He also knew what I was talking about when I just said MSDO (the abbreviation), even if he isnt experienced, I would do it

He probably does LeForts on a daily, he will get this (nearly) vertical and straight cut down the chin working

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, randomguy1235, OOGABOOGA and 2 others
If you don’t want your chin broadened And just want to make sure your lower arch is wide enough in accordance to your upper after having expansion with MSE, just get a hyrax or trombone expander for your lower arch.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Vidyacoper, sub6manletnozygos and 2 others
looks good but zso is overrated af, its legit if you lack lateral projection

i already have good lateral projection, I just need more vertical placement and horizantal projection of the cheekbone.
zso is never gonna provide the results people here want, the cut is too low & doesn't even move the segment requied for high cheekbones.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Slayerino, randomguy1235, forwardgrowth and 3 others
zso is never gonna provide the results people here want, the cut is too low & doesn't even move the segment requied for high cheekbones.
agreed

I think the best option would be a Custom Infraorbital Malar Implant thats WELL Designed, and uses mephor or PEEK

bone>silicone

zso is good if you already have high set cheekbones

soft tissue doesn't change with hard tissue in a 1:1 ratio, especially not in the lower third.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 3990 and Deleted member 685
soft tissue doesn't change with hard tissue in a 1:1 ratio, especially not in the lower third.
so the "unpredictable outcomes" do not matter that much

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite

You're making the pretty bold assumption that you'll have constant and regular monitoring/ checkups. This is obviously not going to be the case, you're not the surgeon's passion project, he simply won't have the time. Please don't liken it to something like LL, they're not really the same.

I'm not talking about SARPE. I'm talking about bi-max given today's current digital imaging & pre planning technology. MSE doesn't even come close in terms of predictability. SARPE is really not an aesthetic procedure, it should only be done for functional reasons. It can ruin hollow cheeks & cause unwanted fullness.

MSDO and MSE can definitely produce great results, but a lot of the hype around them on THIS FORUM SPECIFICALLY is due to their decreased invasiveness. It's more conceivable that you'd be able to get this over a bimax & so mental masturbators run wild.

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, kota, Deleted member 3990 and 1 other person
The reason why I dont want to get implants is because it wont fix my sleep apnea or TMJ :feelsohgod::feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
You're making the pretty bold assumption that you'll have constant and regular monitoring/ checkups. This is obviously not going to be the case, you're not the surgeon's passion project, he simply won't have the time. Please don't liken it to something like LL, they're not really the same.
This sounds very uninformed and naive. MSE is very much an orthodontic treatment, so you do get pretty frequent check ups during expansion. I know because of consults Ive had for it.

I'm not talking about SARPE. I'm talking about bi-max given today's current digital imaging & pre planning technology. MSE doesn't even come close in terms of predictability. SARPE is really not an aesthetic procedure, it should only be done for functional reasons. It can ruin hollow cheeks & cause unwanted fullness.
Complaining about the unpredictability or MSE when compared to something like Bimax (btw you still get unpredictability there) is a moot point, considering how gradual of a process MSE is, you can adjust for any aesthetic concern AS IT DEVELOPS. Your complaint is analogous to thinking its bad that with weightlifting, you can’t 100% predict your aesthetic outcome for 3 years of training. This would be silly because as long as you are monitoring the SLOW process, if you notice you’re over developing your legs and under developing your shoulders, your protocol can be adjusted accordingly.

MSDO and MSE can definitely produce great results, but a lot of the hype around them on THIS FORUM SPECIFICALLY is due to their decreased invasiveness. It's more conceivable that you'd be able to get this over a bimax & so mental masturbators run wild.

MSDO is actually quite invasive (as is SFOT). MSE is getting hype because it’s demonstrated significant growth and results in adults (and even more drastic results for those still growing—like IPD increase, something previously thought to be unchangeable without invasive surgery), and MSE would be a great base for any adult facial looksmaxing.
It’s also more likely to be covered by insurance, is cheaper than most surgeries as is, and because it’s something very gradual, which is something that provides comfort to people who don’t want to fuck their face up.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, randomguy1235, sub6manletnozygos and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
so the "unpredictable outcomes" do not matter that much
perhaps this is true of MSDO but MSE is concerned with a part of the face which is much more delicate in terms of aesthetics.

When I say 'unpredictable' I'm not referring to the magnitude of the change, I'm referring to how the change looks objectively.

Say two people get 8mm palatal expansion

Person 1 has less soft tissue and thus his ratio is closer to 1:1 resulting in a perceived 8mm of palatal expansion

Person 2 has more soft tissue resulting in a lower ratio, his perceived expansion is 5mm

Does person 1 definitely look better than person 2? No. Because MORE of a movement isn't always better. Soft tissue is inherently unpredictable in terms of how it adheres to change. For example, perhaps Person 1 ended up with fuller cheeks as a result of the expansion and as a result looks worse now.

Person 2's soft tissue may have more taughtness (collagen w/e) resulting in a great result etc etc

TLDR: soft tissue is unpredictable. You only need to observe the range in surgery results to confirm this for yourself

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, sub6manletnozygos and forwardgrowth
perhaps this is true of MSDO but MSE is concerned with a part of the face which is much more delicate in terms of aesthetics.

When I say 'unpredictable' I'm not referring to the magnitude of the change, I'm referring to how the change looks objectively.

Person 1 has less soft tissue and thus his ratio is closer to 1:1 resulting in a perceived 8mm of palatal expansion

Person 2 has more soft tissue resulting in a lower ratio, his perceived expansion is 5mm

Does person 1 definitely look better than person 2? No. Because MORE of a movement isn't always better. Soft tissue is inherently unpredictable in terms of how it adheres to change. For example, perhaps Person 1 ended up with fuller cheeks as a result of the expansion and as a result looks worse now.

Person 2's soft tissue may have more taughtness (collagen w/e) resulting in a great result etc etc

TLDR: soft tissue is unpredictable. You only need to observe the range in surgery results to confirm this for yourself

1. You now bring up surgical before and afters as proof of soft tissue effecting predictability, This concern of “unpredictability” would also be true of ANY procedure in the midfacial region then, and would also apply to Leforts, yet you previously said due to modern tech, predictability for things like Bimax is great.

2. Your complaint about MSE is still moot. Again, because of the SLOWNESS of the GRADUAL procedure, as long as you’re not blindfolding yourself during the 90+/- days of expansion, ANY aesthetic change can be monitored and treated for accordingly.
Example: You start off wanting 12 mm expansion, but after 9mm you decide you don’t want your nasal or mouth width to expand anymore or you notice you’re losing cheek hollows (would be odd considering MSE also seems to expand your Bizygomatic width). If you have any of those concerns then You just stop expanding there.

• +1
Reactions: Hector and Deleted member 1862

That is why we do not chew everything for the members here

for me it is set, because I dont care about hollow cheeks and I like wide chin a lot, even if it wouldnt fit me

I am obsessed with width lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
1. You now bring up surgical before and afters as proof of soft tissue effecting predictability, This concern of “unpredictability” would also be true of ANY procedure in the midfacial region then, and would also apply to Leforts, yet you previously said due to modern tech, predictability for things like Bimax is great.
A good point however I said:

I'm talking about bi-max given today's current digital imaging & pre planning technology. MSE doesn't even come close in terms of predictability.

JS is more predictable, not perfect.

Also, you surely must see that the mechanical movements being performed under DO are objectively just much more crude than those done as part of jaw surgery? It's just intuitive. You can look up MSE results as much as you like, they're not exactly miracles (though I concede the same can be said for JS)

2. Your complaint about MSE is still moot. Again, because of the SLOWNESS of the GRADUAL procedure, as long as you’re not blindfolding yourself during the 90+/- days of expansion, ANY aesthetic change can be monitored and treated for accordingly.
Example: You start off wanting 12 mm expansion, but after 9mm you decide you don’t want your nasal or mouth width to expand anymore or you notice you’re losing cheek hollows (would be odd considering MSE also seems to expand your Bizygomatic width). If you have any of those concerns then You just stop expanding there.

how does one predict that they will lose their hollow cheeks after a few more days?

btw there's a 3d image of pressure gradients & pivot points for SARPE, MSE etc & it's pretty apparent that changes to the malar complex are small

approx. 1 cm wider chin

It only widens the chin? What about the lower third region? I was expecting if you forego MSE+MSDO at the same time it’ll dramatically increase your FWHR

A good point however I said:

JS is more predictable, not perfect.

Also, you surely must see that the mechanical movements being performed under DO are objectively just much more crude than those done as part of jaw surgery? It's just intuitive. You can look up MSE results as much as you like, they're not exactly miracles (though I concede the same can be said for JS)

how does one predict that they will lose their hollow cheeks after a few more days?

btw there's a 3d image of pressure gradients & pivot points for SARPE, MSE etc & it's pretty apparent that changes to the malar complex are small
Is there anything you could do to increase changes at malar complex

It only widens the chin? What about the lower third region? I was expecting if you forego MSE+MSDO at the same time it’ll dramatically increase your FWHR
I certainly know that MSDO will do nothing for your fwhr (maybe tilting of condylars has an effect)

Fwhr gain thru MSE is still individual

Maybe, maybe not (but due to expansion of zygos you might get an increase)

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite

1. I never claimed MSE to provide miracles (though IPD increase for IPDcels is a miracle lmao), I’ve always stated it’s the best possible base for facial looksmaxing, I have yet to see a reason why this statement is wrong.

2. If you were to start losing cheek hollows, you stop expansion right away (again unlikely due to zygoma width increase) or you can even reverse a bit of expansion (due to there not being true bone consolidation yet).

1. I’m not a SARPE advocate and it’s an incredibly “local” procedure compared to MSE.

2. I’ve seen those same 3D image complexes of MSE and also seen physical before and afters in similar angles. Changes in malar complex are not small, at least, not always:
38424FF2 5E24 48B5 87B7 2325D1A9B53C

09856202 9B6C 4450 B463 31672571A0AF

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, BackFromTheMogging, OOGABOOGA and 1 other person