Andreishchev does MSE and MSDO at the same time for 3000€

I like his before and afters and am not intending to demean him specifically, but it IS funny to me that so many "blackpilled" surgeons like Andreishchev or Brusco are themselves candidates for surgery but clearly have no desire to have the procedures they regularly perform on others done to themselves.

Another example of this is Dr Sinn's son

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: randomguy1235 and Deleted member 1862
I like his before and afters and am not intending to demean him specifically, but it IS funny to me that so many "blackpilled" surgeons like Andreishchev look like shit themselves and clearly have no desire to have the procedures they regularly perform on others done to themselves.
I’ve always thought of how hilarious it would be if there was a surgeon with Eppley status who was looksmaxed af. Imagine how much press he’d get, headlines like “Handsome Frankenstein devotes himself to making other people beautiful”
I like his before and afters and am not intending to demean him specifically, but it IS funny to me that so many "blackpilled" surgeons like Andreishchev or Brusco are themselves candidates for surgery but clearly have no desire to have the procedures they regularly perform on others done to themselves.

Who is Dr Sinn’s son?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4054
removed cuz I don't want to make fun of anyone's looks

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pendejo and Deleted member 1862

you really think giga turbomanlet 200iq chadeus maximus Douglas Sinn gives a fuck?
He's an assistant in Sinn's office, not a surgeon himself. I meant it's funny how Sinn didn't perform any of these procedures on his son. This is him. Again, not making fun of the guy but if his dad's midface osteotomies were really as safe as he claims, well, I'll let you guys fill in the rest.
View attachment 223072
bro leave him alone the dude's nice, all his staff are actually

• +1
you really think giga turbomanlet 200iq chadeus maximus Douglas Sinn gives a fuck?

bro leave him alone the dude's nice, all his staff are actually

I don't think they care, which is my point. The people performing these surgeries aren't 1/100th as obsessed with their looks as the people getting them. The truth is probably somewhere in the middle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
I don't think they care, which is my point. The people performing these surgeries aren't 1/100th as obsessed with their looks as the people getting them
yh you right, he clearly makes a killing too

• +1
I certainly know that MSDO will do nothing for your fwhr (maybe tilting of condylars has an effect)

Fwhr gain thru MSE is still individual

Maybe, maybe not (but due to expansion of zygos you might get an increase)
That’s because it only affects your lower jaw, but wouldn’t your entire face look wider in general if the upper and lower jaw increased laterally >10mm?

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 3990
That’s because it only affects your lower jaw, but wouldn’t your entire face look wider in general if the upper and lower jaw increased laterally >10mm?
MSDO has no (direct) influence on the gonion

only chin width and the dimensions which make it fitting

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
This is insane. My plan for jaw recession is this: mse, msdo, fp with braces, high lefort 1 with malar implants, bsso, genio or wraparound

in the us that’d cost me 70k or so

but if I go to andreshiev and then defranq I can get it all for like 25-30k

let’s go baby

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Chadelite, Deleted member 3202 and 3 others
Good news but this forum is too obsessed w distraction osteogenesis type procedures. Yall know it's far less predictable than traditional jaw surgery right?

It's great in the right cases, definitely not for everyone or even the majority.
Imo mse is distraction osteogenesis

bump

• +1
Reactions: zeno and OOGABOOGA
I don't wanna end up with a weird as chin. 1 cm is alot
Wide chin halo is insane buddy boyo
96ff78f9905f3f83967842b8e9225640

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: randomguy1235, OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 685
Watched his instagram for last 30minutes, how much he charges for consultation?, btw I must admit he is doing excelent job for girls when it comes to silicon boobs :p

This is insane. My plan for jaw recession is this: mse, msdo, fp with braces, high lefort 1 with malar implants, bsso, genio or wraparound

in the us that’d cost me 70k or so

but if I go to andreshiev and then defranq I can get it all for like 25-30k

let’s go baby
Good plan tbh

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA

Is this mse?the placement of the screw seems different than ronaldead mse, however it seems also screwed to the bone

Could this device also be combined with facemask/facepull?

OK, I'm going there one day

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo

Is this mse?the placement of the screw seems different than ronaldead mse, however it seems also screwed to the bone

Could this device also be combined with facemask/facepull?

Not MSE. MSE provides more skeletal growth due to better design as well as location of the palate where it is installed. Andreischev seems high IQ enough to install actual MSE if you illuminate him on it and it’s benefits.

OK, I'm going there one day
He seems like the type of person who would work on you, unlike the ortho you saw.

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235 and Deleted member 685
Not MSE. MSE provides more skeletal growth due to better design as well as location of the palate where it is installed. Andreischev seems high IQ enough to install actual MSE if you illuminate him on it and it’s benefits.

He seems like the type of person who would work on you, unlike the ortho you saw.
Yeah I feel like that too honestly. I'm moneymaxxing now. Fuck looksmaxxing, that can happen once I have all the money later

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Pendejo and Golden Glass
Yeah I feel like that too honestly. I'm moneymaxxing now. Fuck looksmaxxing, that can happen once I have all the money later
This is a good mentality to have. Better to save/suffer now and have higher quality outcomes further down the road.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, cutecel, Quicksilver and 3 others
Does he do facemasks?

MSE for upper maxillary while mSDO for lower maxillary bones? Correct me if I’m wrong

I think MSDO widen the lower third

DeFrancq uses something called a "smile distractor"
Is this any different from MSE?

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and PubertyMaxxer
If you don’t want your chin broadened And just want to make sure your lower arch is wide enough in accordance to your upper after having expansion with MSE, just get a hyrax or trombone expander for your lower arch.
Wait would a device similar to hyrax (like mse typa shit) expand the lower arch ? Even if there arent sutures ? Or did I misunderstood
1. I never claimed MSE to provide miracles (though IPD increase for IPDcels is a miracle lmao), I’ve always stated it’s the best possible base for facial looksmaxing, I have yet to see a reason why this statement is wrong.

2. If you were to start losing cheek hollows, you stop expansion right away (again unlikely due to zygoma width increase) or you can even reverse a bit of expansion (due to there not being true bone consolidation yet).

1. I’m not a SARPE advocate and it’s an incredibly “local” procedure compared to MSE.

2. I’ve seen those same 3D image complexes of MSE and also seen physical before and afters in similar angles. Changes in malar complex are not small, at least, not always:
View attachment 223027
View attachment 223025
I really feel like this dudes central tilt changed. Or idk what happened to his eyes but they look more hunter eye-ish

Last edited:
MSE for upper maxillary while mSDO for lower maxillary bones? Correct me if I’m wrong

I think MSDO widen the lower third

MSE widens the maxilla, MSDO widens the mandible

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer
DeFrancq uses something called a "smile distractor"
Is this any different from MSE?

View attachment 303051

View attachment 303053
It's just the distractor he uses with SARPE. It is different from MSE because there is surgery involved.

SARPE includes a horizontal cut above the lower maxilla, so there wouldn't be any change above that line. Unlike MSE where no cuts are made and the whole midface expands.
Smile Distractor is way better than MSE basically
View attachment 303560
That is most likely not only the result of 'Smile distractor' / SARPE, but also some kind of jaw advancement and/or genio.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
Could you get MSDO and then if the lower palate becomes wider than the upper Just make the upper palate wider without changing the bone?
I need a wider jaw and to fix my lower palate crowding but. Don’t want to make maxilla wider than it already is

I’m too low IQ to figure this out

Could you get MSDO and then if the lower palate becomes wider than the upper Just make the upper palate wider without changing the bone?
I need a wider jaw and to fix my lower palate crowding but. Don’t want to make maxilla wider than it already is

I’m too low IQ to figure this out

SARPE should bring minimal maxillary width gains, in theory a lot less than MSE.
MSE keeps the harmony tho - since it influences the whole maxilla, your cheekbones will also be affected by it (albeit to a lesser degree than the palate because they are more distanced to the point of impact). If you only expand your palate via SARPE and your zygomatic width stays the same, you may fuck up the possibility of hollow cheeks for instance (there is less of a valley the skin has to stretch over).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
SARPE should bring minimal maxillary width gains, in theory a lot less than MSE.
MSE keeps the harmony tho - since it influences the whole maxilla, your cheekbones will also be affected by it (albeit to a lesser degree than the palate because they are more distanced to the point of impact). If you only expand your palate via SARPE and your zygomatic width stays the same, you may fuck up the possibility of hollow cheeks for instance (there is less of a valley the skin has to stretch over).
Hmmm not really a solution for me then because I do have crowding in my bottom jaw but the upper palate is already quite wide and my IPD is 60.5mm so MSE is out of the question. Gues I’ll have to look for other methods to widen chin

• +1
Smile Distractor is way better than MSE basically
View attachment 303560
No it's not, that is def not the result of a smile distractor alone as a smile distractor requires sarpe meaning u won't have any midface expansion at all just it's namesake: a wider smile.

• +1
No it's not, that is def not the result of a smile distractor alone as a smile distractor requires sarpe meaning u won't have any midface expansion at all just it's namesake: a wider smile.
Lol it’s a frauded B/A too as for the frontal shot, the patient is smiling in the after (lifting the mouth and creating the look of a shorter/wider face).

• +1
Hmmm not really a solution for me then because I do have crowding in my bottom jaw but the upper palate is already quite wide and my IPD is 60.5mm so MSE is out of the question. Gues I’ll have to look for other methods to widen chin

if you only need mandible treatment you can get MSDO. it will transversally expand your chin. if your intermolar distance of your lower jaw already matches the one of your upper, just get something like invisalign, it should be able to fix minor crowding

Last edited:
  • +1