Androsterone (DHT precursor) gave me a Chad voice within days

Renaissance.Chad

Renaissance.Chad

Silver
Used to have a weak and soft voice.
A few months back, I started experimenting with topical steroid hormones. I took Pregnenolone + DHEA, it did make my voice deeper, but only for a few hours.
Last week, I ordered Androsterone (which is a DHT precursor) and it's totally safe, as long I stay within a certain dosage, no risk of supression. Worst case it can happen is it drives my estrogen too low, as it's an effective aromatase inhibitor, since it converts into DHT.
And let me tell you, it's making my voice noticeably deeper and the effects don't fade away. My beard also seems thicker and getting denser.
I will probably cycle it for safety, 3 weeks on, 1 weeks off.

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6423, quakociaptockh and 6 others
So aromasin is legit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
ok but the dht will make me bald so this is useless

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, OOGABOOGA, RoundHouse and 7 others
A few months back, I started experimenting with topical steroid hormones. I took Pregnenolone + DHEA, it did make my voice deeper, but only for a few hours.
Last week, I ordered Androsterone (which is a DHT precursor) and it's totally safe, as long I stay within a certain dosage, no risk of supression. Worst case it can happen is it drives my estrogen too low, as it's an effective aromatase inhibitor, since it converts into DHT.
And let me tell you, it's making my voice noticeably deeper and the effects don't fade away. My beard also seems thicker and getting denser.
where did you buy it from
How much do you take
And what was the cost

Also what are the possible bad side effects

whisky has the same effect

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1849
id rather just do vocal training or last resort get surgery than go bald tbh, plus im pretty sure this only works in puberty

Fucking King.

where did you buy it from
How much do you take
And what was the cost

Also what are the possible bad side effects
Google idealabs. Andro itself is 29$, and the bottle lasts a long time. Shipping costs too.
I take 2-5mg / day.
If you stay under 10g / day, supression of natural hormones is unlikely.
Side effect is dropping estrogen too low, that's why you cycle it.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Androsterone in doses of 100mg+ has shown no suppression.

I user on the ray peat forum used 50mg androsterone ED. And his T doubled and DHT slightly decreased.

• Woah
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 7785, Deleted member 6892 and 2 others
Crashing ur estrogen makes ur voice deeper temporarily , it has nothing to do with the androgenicity of the hormone. U could give a normie 2.5mg of letrozole and his voice will be notably deeper for a day or two. Blasting high dose test starting from a young age is what gives permanent virilization effects

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6892 and WadlowMaxxing
Thoughts on using it in puberty?

• +1
Reactions: ChadsAreCool
Both androsterone and aromasin did completely fucking nothing for me. All I got was lack of emotions and 0 libido. Good luck.

@Bewusst unironically this.

Last edited:
Both androsterone and aromasin did completely fucking nothing for me. All I got was lack of emotions and 0 libido. Good luck.

@Bewusst unironically this.
@Bewusst it's not permanent lmao. My voice sounded out of this world when I used whiskey holly SHIT.

BRB injecting the fillers to alter my voice some day:chad:

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
@Bewusst it's not permanent lmao. My voice sounded out of this world when I used whiskey holly SHIT.

I know it isn't, at least not before you permanently damaged your larynx or got Reinke's edema

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
ok but the dht will make me bald so this is useless
JFL bro... I would love to blast the shit out of every hormone known to man but the hairloss is stopping me.

Idk if smth can be done with topical anti androgen/ topical strogenmaxx

Lmao I know it's not, but I get it everytime I get fucked up

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII
How are you administering it?

I guess you would be applying to the throat area to voicemaxx and dick to dickmaxx?
I have no Idea if it’s localized I’m interested as well

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer
I have no Idea if it’s localized I’m interested as well
According to OP it is inexpensive and doesn't cause suppression. Almost seems too good to be true.

According to OP it is inexpensive and doesn't cause suppression. Almost seems too good to be true.
No that’s true dyorotic agreed and it costs like 40 dollars
the thing is that I doubt it causes significant masculinization and is mostly mental

I guess you would be applying to the throat area to voicemaxx and dick to dickmaxx?
have not tried it on the throat.
wrists, shoulders, chest, dick for most potent effects, to raise tissue DHT fast

doesn't cause suppression
That if you don't go crazy with the dosages.
Low E symptoms will happen before supression, so you'll know when you are overdoing it.

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer
That if you don't go crazy with the dosages.
Low E symptoms will happen before supression, so you'll know when you are overdoing it.
WHere do you get it from? Also keep tabs on your dick measurements just to see if it increases in size.