@angelrun could you make a guide on for curries how to ascend

I have no idea what you're talking about.

I never thought about even asking this dude tbh i only created this post cause @sirgrey told me ask him for a guide for a curries if blacks get 1 and whites get 1 and gooks get 1 why can't curries ?

Literally just have good genes.

Its very hard to be goodlooking you need all good traits and is very easy to be bad looking balding can destroy anyon even chico also face fat

Its very hard to be goodlooking you need all good traits and is very easy to be bad looking balding can destroy anyon even chico also face fat

Your correct tbh

I never thought about even asking this dude tbh i only created this post cause @sirgrey told me ask him for a guide for a curries if blacks get 1 and whites get 1 and gooks get 1 why can't curries ?
How to improve yourself isn't rocket science. If you're thinking that you're inferior to every single white guy and need your own curry guide, that's just fucking bullshit. Work harder to improve and stop trying to get people to create an answer for something that's a complete non-entity, because improvement is fucking easy to envision but near impossible to put into complete practice so why don't you stop codding yourself and put in some fucking work because you're at a disadvantage as a curry but you're going nowhere with your fruitless questions which aren't actually meant to even be questions, they're just unanswerable bullshit aimed to be meshed into a question to waste your own time.

• +1
Reactions: Newguyaround, Deleted member 2205 and BigBoy
You’re 6’2 don’t listen to these idiots I know ugly guys that fuck lots of girls. They statusmaxxed in school tho

Ohhhhhh right i no longer go to school tbh

Stop being insecure that you're a curry and you'll do better in everything possible.
You wouldn't understand since you're not a curry. We're the most inferior race, but yet I hate myself for feeling this way.

You got any tips for not being insecure for being curry? It's difficult considering every interaction is done knowing you are a curry and the person looking at you as a subhuman.
Ohhhhhh right i no longer go to school tbh
Go to college to moneymax

You wouldn't understand since you're not a curry. We're the most inferior race, but yet I hate myself for feeling this way.

You got any tips for not being insecure for being curry? It's difficult considering every interaction is done knowing you are a curry and the person looking at you as a subhuman.

just not be curry theory

Your insecurity is pathetic

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
It is, that's why I asked to not be.

It's easy for you not to be considering you're good looking and tall(for a curry). You got any tips then son?

My nigga you're ethnic too

Yeah just be good looking and tall bro.

I know being a curry is the biggest disadvantage when it comes to race. My advice is to resistant against your life going downhill, and to get some upward momentum and eventually get the thought out of you're mind that you're at a disadvantage as a curry through your own focused successions. I'm trying to give the best advice here and not trying to just be a dick. Either live unique and actually focus on application; using all your time to do everything that can benefit you, or do it to some extent, or don't do anything, or don't do anything and bombard your mind that you're a perpetuating piece of crap. Each option is from best to worst.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
If u keep crying i will study and make a curry guide, since @Angelrun wont help.

• +1
I know being a curry is the biggest disadvantage when it comes to race. My advice is to resistant against your life going downhill, and to get some upward momentum and eventually get the thought out of you're mind that you're at a disadvantage as a curry through your own focused successions. I'm trying to give the best advice here and not trying to just be a dick. Either live unique and actually focus on application; using all your time to do everything that can benefit you, or do it to some extent, or don't do anything, or don't do anything and bombard your mind that you're a perpetuating piece of crap. Each option is from best to worst.
I see

Same for me too. The fact that I'm malingering on here means that I'm not maxing out either. And it fucking pisses me off and I need to sort it out.

• +1
Literally no difference bro.
It is a big one son. I can lie about 6ft, or wear air maxes to be 6ft when I go out to pick up chicks.
Same for me too. The fact that I'm malingering on here means that I'm not maxing out either. And it fucking pisses me off and I need to sort it out.
I feel you bro. It's a tough internal battle to face but one that needs to be surpassed nonetheless.

It is a big one son. I can lie about 6ft, or wear air maxes to be 6ft when I go out to pick up chicks.

Do people actually ask you height lol.

Height is a multiplier, worry about your face, if I was you I would try lighten your skin to look arab if your curry.

Why do you want a seperate guide for your race you Jewish monkey faggot?

Do people actually ask you height lol.

Height is a multiplier, worry about your face, if I was you I would try lighten your skin to look arab if your curry.
I already look Arabish, my skin color is light brown.

• +1
That’s why I worked on my confidence, lifting, and being funny you gotta excel at everything else if you’re a curry gl or not gl

Why do you want a seperate guide for your race you Jewish monkey faggot?

Cause if the blacks got 1 and whites are worshipped here why can curries not get you 1

Incels are racist lmfao

I feel you bro. It's a tough internal battle to face but one that needs to be surpassed nonetheless.
Do it at all costs. Don't lose focus.

• Love it
I already look Arabish, my skin color is light brown.

If it’s salludon skin colour, when you leave school buy green contacts.

That’s why I worked on my confidence, lifting, and being funny you gotta excel at everything else if you’re a curry gl or not gl

bluepill advice. mod ban

Thinking that you're a curry even though you are curry won't help you. So just spend all your time doing things that'll push you forward; with your thoughts and actions.

bluepill advice. mod ban
It’s redpill advice lmao
Thinking that you're a curry even though you are curry won't help you. So just spend all your time doing things that'll push you forward; with your thoughts and actions.
I’m pretty sure I just said that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
If it’s salludon skin colour, when you leave school buy green contacts.
Na, I'm darker. My skin tone looks more yellow, while his looks more red.

• +1