Anger is a cucked emotion

PYT

PYT

it’s easy to despise what you cannot have
Unless you're fighting someone what does it do for you. I used to be very emotionally stable but I fell for the anger is High T meme and now I just lash out and make situations worse than if I just calmed down and thought rationally like I used to.

Anger leads me to jealousy, to sadness, to even more anger which leads me to getting cucked . Letting your emotions control you is cucked.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Deleted member 5912, Darkstrand and 5 others
being calm and laid back is one of the most important traits

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Deleted member 5912, Darkstrand and 3 others
nonsense, according to the sith

• +1
Reactions: PYT
being calm and laid back is one of the most important traits
Seriously bro. I was like that normally but I heard showing anger was good or some shit. And ever since then I turned to a bitch.

Emotional as fuck instead of thinking. Imma get back on my shit because living emotionally like this isn't a way to live

• +1
Reactions: lifestyle21873 and Deleted member 6403
It also depends on how you are expressing your anger.
Getting angry and YET reacting in a “less psychopathic” manner is a great way to show others that you are NOT a pussy.
And, THAT is the true “Dark-Triad” personality in my opinion..... which is showing your masculinity in a mysterious way by staying aloof if that makes sense.

• Hmm...
Reactions: PYT
It also depends on how you are expressing your anger.
Getting angry and YET reacting in a “less psychopathic” manner is a great way to show others that you are NOT a pussy.
And, THAT is the true “Dark-Triad” personality in my opinion..... which is showing your masculinity in a mysterious way by staying aloof if that makes sense.
Explain. Less psychopathic?