Ankyloglossia(mewing limitation?) tongue tie

What grade are you?

• Total voters
Does having that thing attached under your tongue guarentee you're a grade 3-4? I have it.

Can a grade 3-4 impersonate a grade 1-2?
Yes, see these 2, 30 second videos, mine is such a case.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
I tried lifting my tongue with full jaw open before the mirror and I can touch the palate.

However my "tongue's floor" is not lifting up like in the videos - tried holding it with a thumb but there is nothing even to hold because entire floor is not lifting up, its below my bottom teeth, there is no tension there. I have to put my finger deep inside under my tongue to hold it. No tension in my neck either.

Last edited:
I tried lifting my tongue with full jaw open before the mirror and I can touch the palate.

However my "tongue's floor" is not lifting up like in the videos - tried holding it with a thumb but there is nothing even to hold because entire floor is not lifting up, its below my bottom teeth, there is no tension there. I have to put my finger deep inside under my tongue to hold it. No tension in my neck either.
Then congrats, you have a grade 1 tongue, but even if you have a fully functional tongue, you need to use it. You will be chad under the condition that you actually maintained good tongue posture growing up and chewed and swallowed well.

Then congrats, you have a grade 1 tongue, but even if you have a fully functional tongue, you need to use it. You will be chad under the condition that you actually maintained good tongue posture growing up and chewed and swallowed well.
I am pretty sure I mewwed since birth because when I found out about it, my tongue position seemed natural to be there. Also I had no problems with breathing while mewing and my tongue can easily fit between my teeth, naturally straight teeth with no bracers. I pretty much can say that I am lifetime mewer yet I am nowhere near Chad, I am ugly as fuck and I KHHV at 23.

Last edited:
I am pretty sure I mewwed since birth because when I found out about it, my tongue position seemed natural to be there. Also I had no problems with breathing while mewing and my tongue can easily fit between my teeth, naturally straight teeth with no bracers. I pretty much can say that I am lifetime mewer yet I am nowhere near Chad, I am ugly as fuck and I KHHV at 23.
ok. This is a first... btw what is your ethnicity?

who gives a fuck of akyglossia, after all mewing doesn't work

Bump.

Post needs more recognition.
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc
Iam maybe low iq but why is 1 better than 2? Both can place the tounge on the palate easily...also if you do it as an adult do you get any better looking or nah?

Iam maybe low iq but why is 1 better than 2? Both can place the tounge on the palate easily...also if you do it as an adult do you get any better looking or nah?
No they aren't he same, with grade 1 you can also easily hold the entire tongue on the roof, in grade 2 you can't make your entire tongue(front to back ) be in contact with your mouth roof.

Mewing is not about just being able to touch the tip of your tongue to the roof, if that were the case then even grade 3 and 4 would be able to mew. To mew effectively your entire tongue must be plastered against the roof of the mouth and push outwards, like inflating a baloon inside your mouth.It should fully pack your oral cavity to ensure no air comes through your mouth, like in this first image.

BUMP

JUST MADE A THREAD ON THR INPORTANCE OF BLT

BIG LONGUE TONG

NOT JUST FIR DEVELOPMENT

MUCH MORE

WE NEED TO FIND MORE METHODS OF GROWTH

The tongue is the second muscle to develop in the embryo, first the heart then the tongue, the window for tongue size increase is really narrow, you have a better chance at increasing height or penis size over tongue I think, it is that unlikely.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Interesting new thoughts. I have grade 1 if measured correctly. I can almost fully stretch open my jaw and touch my tongue to my palate.
If i completely stretch open my jaw, it doesn't touch. But it touches when my jaw is opened over the ''locking'' position.
I have perfectly straight teeth without braces but had my wisdom teeth removed, the dentist said they won't fit.

Also i'm slightly above average, not chad.
@EthnicelAscension

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and EthnicelAscension
I can easily touch my palate with the tip of my tongue with my mouth opened as far as possible and I'm still a truecel. Shit theory tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Every day on this forum I discover I’m even more subhuman than I thought. Now I have to get this shit done. I’m in europe so I don’t even know if they’ll do it if my reason is “So i can mew/cope better to ascend”

are talking about this?
0d01c94f4d80fdefa98841de23ec9070

this only seems to account for the tip of the tongue

B59F46E7 3B6F 4635 A090 BD285BA56984

The thick blue line is the tongue tie. The yellow arrows are the forces of the tongue tie. I don’t exactly see how it would create that gap though

Last edited:
Every day on this forum I discover I’m even more subhuman than I thought. Now I have to get this shit done. I’m in europe so I don’t even know if they’ll do it if my reason is “So i can mew/cope better to ascend”
make up a speech impediment and they'll do it
View attachment 554489
The thick blue line is the tongue tie. The yellow arrows are the forces of the tongue tie. I don’t exactly see how it would create that gap though
me neither boyo

no, its about the whole tongue, mainly the posterior third, but if you have an anterior or posterior tie it will be near impossible to get the back up. This is due to simple constraints, the genioglossus muscle is reponsible for the tongue moving up and out and the who tongue is connected to this mono-bloc of a muscle

View attachment 554489
B59F46E7 3B6F 4635 A090 BD285BA56984
The lingual frenulum usually is an attachment that pins down the tongue more to the genioglossus attaching anteriorly, if this happens then the tongue cannot move out since beyond a certain point the genioglussus instead of pushing the tongue out will pull it in, like a bottleneck situation. The back and front of the tongue have a 1:1 translation ratio due the constraints imposed by the genioglossus.

So tongue tie= front can't move put=back can't move up and out = gap

no tongue tie=free forward translation of the tip=upward and outward movement of the back= no gap

no, its about the whole tongue, mainly the posterior third, but if you have an anterior or posterior tie it will be near impossible to get the back up. This is due to simple constraints, the genioglossus muscle is reponsible for the tongue moving up and out and the who tongue is connected to this mono-bloc of a muscle

View attachment 554536
The lingual frenulum usually is an attachment that pins down the tongue more to the genioglossus attaching anteriorly, if this happens then the tongue cannot move out since beyond a certain point the genioglussus instead of pushing the tongue out will pull it in, like a bottleneck situation. The back and front of the tongue have a 1:1 translation ratio due the constraints imposed by the genioglossus.

So tongue tie= front can't move put=back can't move up and out = gap

no tongue tie=free forward translation of the tip=upward and outward movement of the back= no gap
ok. how do you propose accurately measuring this on your own?

lmao at all these liars lol
im grade 3
glad that i had marpe

• +1
@hairyballscel do this test nigga

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel
My cousin has a grade 2. She can’t touch her nose with her tongue and she has a legit Margot Robbie tier maxilla

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
lmao at all these liars lol
im grade 3
glad that i had marpe
true, everyone here is like grade 1, 6'3" with a 8.5" dick and 23" bideltoid. Make them do this test and everyone goes from a grade 1 to a grade 3/4

@PURE ARYAN GENETICS

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and hairyballscel
Good things its a cope then isn't it?

true, everyone here is like grade 1, 6'3" with a 8.5" dick and 23" bideltoid
its funny why would you even lie lol

i am grade 2 with compensating
so in reality i am 3

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and diggbicc
its funny why would you even lie lol

i am grade 2 with compensating
so in reality i am 3
see this vid

idk why they lie, even I am a grade 3/4 compensating heavily to a grade 2

• +1
see this vid

idk why they lie, even I am a grade 3/4 compensating heavily to a grade 2

yeah thats how i did it
if i hold it down i can barely move it upwards

• +1
yeah thats how i did it
if i hold it down i can barely move it upwards
using that video im actually grade 3, ffs how do you fix this?

i can still mew doe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and goat2x
Btw see this video about the fascial system of the deep front line, explains how the tongue is connected via a chain of continuous tissue like a superman suit from the toe, to calves, to thighs, hips, pelvis, back, abdomen, diaphragm to the tongue. It is like a constraint with a constant length and any compensations will lead to los of range of motion and significant attenuation of transmission of force from the ground to feet to tongue and eventually your palate... this explains why people dont see results mewing, because their kinetic chain is disrupted.

if someone restores that perfect transmission line from toe to tongue, there will be sufficient transmission of remodelling forces to the top of the palate via continuous transient forces that will stimulate remodelling and upward movement of the maxilla

@retard @nelson @Salludon

• +1
  • Woah

i can still mew doe
tounge tie realease
they basically cut the shit off that holds it back
idk if it will bring any result as an adult

• +1
fix is easy, a 10 min simple non-invasive procedure
i can still mew doe
you think you can, but until you get a grade one tongue you won't know how much more you can actually mew.
idk if it will bring any result as an adult
Age is not a bar for results, anywhere from infants to old people have done it and completely released their ties.

See the vid and listen to what she says, " now i can feel the back of my tongue coming up", she basically was auto-mewing post the critical point of release, also see the end where she speaks about how her neck tension improved and posture.
Check more testimonials on youtube, where post release people have exerience all tension, tmj bad posture and all of that disappear(Dr. Soroush Zaghi, The Breathe Institute)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ManzareK, Deleted member 1973, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
fix is easy, a 10 min simple non-invasive procedure

you think you can, but until you get a grade one tongue you won't know how much more you can actually mew.

Age is not a bar for results, anywhere from infants to old people have done it and completely released their ties.

See the vid and listen to what she says, " now i can feel the back of my tongue coming up" also see more testimonials on youtube, where post release people have exerience all tension, tmj bad posture and all of that disappear(Dr. Soroush Zaghi, The Breathe Institute)

yeah
but i ve meant on facial features ofcourse

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel
My cousin has a grade 2. She can’t touch her nose with her tongue and she has a legit Margot Robbie tier maxilla
interesting, what else can be known about your cousin?

true, everyone here is like grade 1, 6'3" with a 8.5" dick and 23" bideltoid. Make them do this test and everyone goes from a grade 1 to a grade 3/4

@PURE ARYAN GENETICS

nobody is lying, it's simply what they saw based on the 300x140 picture you posted

• JFL
My tongue tip like 1 cm away from the roof of my mouth at full open jaw, it's really close. What grade would that be?

Grade 3 here. Fuck. Need to look into a tongue tie release ASAP.

• +1
Btw see this video about the fascial system of the deep front line, explains how the tongue is connected via a chain of continuous tissue like a superman suit from the toe, to calves, to thighs, hips, pelvis, back, abdomen, diaphragm to the tongue. It is like a constraint with a constant length and any compensations will lead to los of range of motion and significant attenuation of transmission of force from the ground to feet to tongue and eventually your palate... this explains why people dont see results mewing, because their kinetic chain is disrupted.

if someone restores that perfect transmission line from toe to tongue, there will be sufficient transmission of remodelling forces to the top of the palate via continuous transient forces that will stimulate remodelling and upward movement of the maxilla

@retard @nelson @Salludon

he intervenor used dry gauze to grasp the tongue tightly with both hands and pull. The pull intensity was painless, and the tongue was pulled to the end of the range in a way that the tongue could be stretched to the maximum.

participant 1’s tongue length increased from 310 mm to 340 mm, participant 2’s tongue length increased from 280 mm to 320 mm, participant 3′s tongue length increased from 300 mm to 320 mm, participant 4’s tongue length increased from 360 mm to 390 mm, participant 5′s tongue length increased from 330 mm to 350 mm, and participant 6’s tongue length increased from 250 mm to 270 mm.

IS long tongue helpful for mewing