Anorexic but high bf%

Andromeda88

Andromeda88

Banned
I weigh literally 55 kg or 121 lbs, I am 6'3 and my bodyfat percentage is around 15 - 13% I think because I can see some of my abs. Anyway my face is bloated and it's so confusing because contrast to my body I am extremely skinny.

What the fuck should I do, I wanna lose muh bf but I don't wanna die because of me falling and breaking all my bones. + I use an mass gainer to gain weight btw.

Thats called skinnyfat ,lifting weights fixes that. Eating mass gainer without lifting will make you fat

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, HighTGymcel, Ethnicsmatter and 4 others
Lean bulk and lift

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall and Andromeda88
u have no muscle mass cuz all u do is rot, workout.

u have no muscle mass cuz all u do is rot, workout.
How smart of you to claim without evidence, I do workout but I am no musclehead and I dont have time to flex biceps every day in the week.

How smart of you to claim without evidence, I do workout but I am no musclehead and I dont have time to flex biceps every day in the week.
sounds like u lack braincels also. yes i am smart thanks dumbass. now workout until u dont have noodle arms u victim

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
Just get on a basic lifting program and fix your nutrition including micronutrients

sounds like u lack braincels also. yes i am smart thanks dumbass. now workout until u dont have noodle arms u victim
jfl at claiming i lack braincells when you cannot even properly type braincells correctly. Fuck of you mongoloid shitskin nigger.

YOU ABSOLUTE FUCKING BRAINLET.
1527657194125.gif
brainlet-gif.gif

YOU THINK IM A MONGOLOID SHITSKIN NIGGER?
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

I AM WHITE. I MOG YOU AND THIS ENTIRE FORUM TO DEATH.
giphy.gif

I AM 6'2 PERFECT FACE AND FRAME.
108YwZD.gif
tumblr_lxpjsfDY8J1r9gwxjo1_500.gif

YOU WISH YOU WERE ME YOU FILTHY GREYCEL VICTIM.
tenor.gif

BUT IF IT HELPS YOU COPE THEN KEEP BARKING FOR ME LIKE THE DOG YOU ARE.
tenor.gif
giphy.gif

WHILE YOUR AT IT YOU CAN LICK MY FEET CLEAN TOO LIKE THE FILTHY DOG YOU ARE.

tenor.gif
gQmLU4.gif

UNDISPUTED mogs you to hell and back

• WTF
Reactions: Demonstrator
I weigh literally 55 kg or 121 lbs, I am 6'3 and my bodyfat percentage is around 15 - 13% I think because I can see some of my abs. Anyway my face is bloated and it's so confusing because contrast to my body I am extremely skinny.

What the fuck should I do, I wanna lose muh bf but I don't wanna die because of me falling and breaking all my bones. + I use an mass gainer to gain weight btw.
Mass gainers are cancer. Eat real food

• +1
Reactions: make_it_to_the_top
holy fuck its over for you buddyboyo, just retire and ldar

• JFL
YOU ABSOLUTE FUCKING BRAINLET.
1527657194125.gif
brainlet-gif.gif

YOU THINK IM A MONGOLOID SHITSKIN NIGGER?
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

I AM WHITE. I MOG YOU AND THIS ENTIRE FORUM TO DEATH.
giphy.gif

I AM 6'2 PERFECT FACE AND FRAME.
108YwZD.gif
tumblr_lxpjsfDY8J1r9gwxjo1_500.gif

YOU WISH YOU WERE ME YOU FILTHY GREYCEL VICTIM.
tenor.gif

BUT IF IT HELPS YOU COPE THEN KEEP BARKING FOR ME LIKE THE DOG YOU ARE.
tenor.gif
giphy.gif

WHILE YOUR AT IT YOU CAN LICK MY FEET CLEAN TOO LIKE THE FILTHY DOG YOU ARE.

tenor.gif
gQmLU4.gif
Imagine being height-mogged by an 15 yr old. You being caucasian doesn't benefit you in anyway, you are still an incel buddy. Unravel your anger because you get beaten everyday at home by your "muh white dad" honestly i hope you get an fucking tumor you fucking shit and i also hope that your siblings and mother get fucking raped and molested by arab men you fucking squeling forum dwelling pig.

Imagine being height-mogged by an 15 yr old. You being caucasian doesn't benefit you in anyway, you are still an incel buddy. Unravel your anger because you get beaten everyday at home by your "muh white dad" honestly i hope you get an fucking tumor you fucking shit and i also hope that your siblings and mother get fucking raped and molested by arab men you fucking squeling forum dwelling pig.
"an fucking tumor" kek. tbh being Caucasian benefits you greatly

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Demonstrator

YOUR OPINION DOESNT MEAN ANYTHING

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
"an fucking tumor" kek. tbh being Caucasian benefits you greatly
Explain why majority of these forums are filled with caucasians you utter retard.

eat and lift, i was 6'3 135lbs a year ago and now I'm 180 leaner than before.

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter, Andromeda88 and SikKunt
Explain why majority of these forums are filled with caucasians you utter retard.
BECAUSE SHITSKINS CANT USE THE INTERNET
ITS NOT EVEN BEEN INVENTED IN AFRICA YET

• JFL
Don't care if it's filled with crackers. On average whites mog ethnics by a large margin. Keep coping nigger

Don't care if it's filled with crackers. On average whites mog ethnics by a large margin. Keep coping nigger
Facts dont care about your feelings , keep staying on this forum you will never ascend better to accept it now than later. Also you have no counter argument you retard answer my question "intellectual"

its because of your bones

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SikKunt, Demonstrator and androidcel
Facts dont care about your feelings , keep staying on this forum you will never ascend better to accept it now than later. Also you have no counter argument you retard answer my question "intellectual"
what question??? you didnt ask anything you brainlet not a single ? on this thread

Just like @Demonstrator said. Ethnics probs don't have access to the internet since they're retards.

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SikKunt and Andromeda88

Just like @Demonstrator said. Ethnics probs don't have access to the internet since they're retards.

Ethnics in America? , Ethnics in Europe. You have no substantial evidence for your claims yet you accept them as reality. I shouldn't have gone that far but sure pseudo-science and fake news won't make you better looking.

Ethnics in America? , Ethnics in Europe. You have no substantial evidence for your claims yet you accept them as reality. I shouldn't have gone that far but sure pseudo-science and fake news won't make you better looking.
They are a minority in both these locations you absolute fucking brainlet

Yeah, especially those ethnics in America are cucked. Watch FACEandLMS on the matter cuck

inject, eat and lift

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Andromeda88
They are a minority in both these locations you absolute fucking brainlet
lol, not really a minority if the ethnic youth in germany compromise about 70% of berlin. Are you implying there is a minority in europe because then your very wrong.

lol, not really a minority if the ethnic youth in germany compromise about 70% of berlin. Are you implying there is a minority in europe because then your very wrong.
If you honestly think inferior mudsharks and mudslimes have a chance against whites in terms of getting pussy then you're deeply mistaken. WHITES RULE.

• +1
lol, not really a minority if the shitskin youth in germany compromise about 70% of berlinstan. Are you implying there is a minority in europestan because then your very wrong.

• +1
Yeah, especially those ethnics in America are cucked. Watch FACEandLMS on the matter cuck

I should probably bone smash just like Astrosky :lul:

Why is the majority of the forum caucasian if they are so superior in looks.
do it

also did you get your pallate expander like i said? its your only hope bro

• Love it
Reactions: androidcel
Okay? I already know niggers resemble apes bro. JFL at you being such a delusional fgt. Women would choose whites anyday over any other race.

• +1
If you honestly think inferior mudsharks and mudslimes have a chance against whites in terms of getting pussy then you're deeply mistaken. WHITES RULE.
Hey ubermenschen, I never said any ethnicity is much more attractive than any other. You might have read to much nazi propaganda to be completely honest with you. Blue eyes is an recessive gene and brown eyes is an dominant.
do it

also did you get your pallate expander like i said? its your only hope bro
Yes, I did luckily and it's was pretty painful at first but it got a lot better after the days passed. Hope i can get rid of my bimaxillary protrusion some day.

Ethnics are a minority all western developed countries, even though that won’t last long since they breed like absolute rabbits. Whites will be a minority in the U.S. somewhere around 2045, and I reckon Europe isn’t that far behind either. :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Andromeda88 and SikKunt
Hey ubermenschen, I never said any ethnicity is much more attractive than any other. You might have read to much nazi propaganda to be completely honest with you. Blue eyes is an recessive gene and brown eyes is an dominant.

Yes, I did luckily and it's was pretty painful at first but it got a lot better after the days passed. Hope i can get rid of my bimaxillary protrusion some day.
whites can have brown eyes u lowiqcel

• +1
The ubermensch thing is a jk fgt.

• +1
Reactions: Andromeda88
Ethnics are a minority all western developed countries, even though that won’t last long since they breed like absolute rabbits. Whites will be a minority in the U.S. somewhere around 2045, and I reckon Europe isn’t that far behind either. :feelswah:
:feelsrope::feelsautistic::feelsree::soy::f:

• +1

What’s your age again? Also, start eating a shit ton tbh.

whites can have brown eyes u lowiqcel
Please , read the thread all over again before you comment have I stated that whites cannot have brown eyes no. I was debunking nazi propaganda sorry if I did something to agitate you.

What’s your age again? Also, start eating a shit ton tbh.
15.5 , It sure is difficult to eat a shit ton , I literally eat 1 plate of food and I am instantly full.

post pdf, i dont have an access to this
Test this one:

15.5 , It sure is difficult to eat a shit ton , I literally eat 1 plate of food and I am instantly full.
FUAAAAAARK, 6’3 at 15? Heightmogs me to sin. You might end up at @freakofnature ’s height. You can take something like Mk-677 for the hunger, or perhaps there’s a better alternative.

• +1