Anorexic but high bf%

Test this one:
I'm not going to draw conclusions just from abstract.

By the way, if you wanted serious replies you should have posted your pics because we dont know how deusional you are estimating your own bodyfat levels especially when you wrote "anorexic" in the title.

FUAAAAAARK, 6’3 at 15? Heightmogs me to sin. You might end up at @freakofnature ’s height. You can take something like Mk-677 for the hunger, or perhaps there’s a better alternative.
I'll buy MK-677 this summer, some aspie on this forum scared me to buy it before because he was ranting about how his nose became ogre-tier.
What's your daily caloric intake?
I checked a couple of months ago and it was around 2,300 calories.

I'll buy MK-677 this summer, some aspie on this forum scared me to buy it before because he was ranting about how his nose became ogre-tier.
Yeah, that’s @elfmaxx. Ignore him, he’s retarded. You can take lower doses of MK-677 since you don’t need to heightmaxx anyways.

I'm not going to draw conclusions just from abstract.

By the way, if you wanted serious replies you should have posted your pics because we dont know how deusional you are estimating your own bodyfat levels especially when you wrote "anorexic" in the title.
I was joking but I have a couple of pics around this forums which you can browse for I didn't want to turn this thread into a "its over" type beat thread.
Yeah, that’s @elfmaxx. Ignore him, he’s retarded. You can take lower doses of MK-677 since you don’t need to heightmaxx anyways.
What could you 100% guarantee I will achieve from taking 25mg before bed every day for 30 days. Hard question but I have only found studies talking about muscle growth and mental clarity.

I was joking but I have a couple of pics around this forums which you can browse for I didn't want to turn this thread into a "its over" type beat thread.

What could you 100% guarantee I will achieve from taking 25mg before bed every day for 30 days. Hard question but I have only found studies talking about muscle growth and mental clarity.
I can 100% guarantee your face will bloat somewhat, the nose growth thing is a toss up though it all depends on your genetics. How quickly do your fingernails and hair grow? If they grow really quickly like mine do you might want to avoid mk677 and take ligandrol instead.

I can 100% guarantee your face will bloat somewhat, the nose growth thing is a toss up though it all depends on your genetics. How quickly do your fingernails and hair grow? If they grow really quickly like mine do you might want to avoid mk677 and take ligandrol instead.
My hair grows very slowly but my finger nail grows pretty fast but that is no issue for me, I mean does any positive bodily or facially occur like height , shoulders because all I have found on the Internet was muscle growth.

My hair grows very slowly but my finger nail grows pretty fast but that is no issue for me, I mean does any positive bodily or facially occur like height , shoulders because all I have found on the Internet was muscle growth.
It didn't do much for me except bloat me and grow my nose. I wasn't really taking it to gain muscle though, rather to help me maintain muscle mass while I lost some weight (I wasn't fat just wanted to get ripped). It was a bad idea though, it bloated me up like a river corpse and made me look even fatter than I was before which really fucked with my head.

If you do decide to take it just know that you will probably look a lot worse while you are on it but that fat bloaty look will go away when you come off.

I checked a couple of months ago and it was around 2,300 calories.
I'm also trying to gain weight and I try to hit around 3000 cals but it's difficult and I cba to always track.

I'm also trying to gain weight and I try to hit around 3000 cals but it's difficult and I cba to always track.
Trying to gain weight as a skinny person is the same as losing weight as a fat person because both require persistence and that you need to count macros and calories all the time.
It didn't do much for me except bloat me and grow my nose. I wasn't really taking it to gain muscle though, rather to help me maintain muscle mass while I lost some weight (I wasn't fat just wanted to get ripped). It was a bad idea though, it bloated me up like a river corpse and made me look even fatter than I was before which really fucked with my head.

If you do decide to take it just know that you will probably look a lot worse while you are on it but that fat bloaty look will go away when you come off.
I suspected it to not as effecient as it may have been portrayed but are you sure you didn't grow anything? + Your age because it may have to do with your plates being closed.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
Trying to gain weight as a skinny person is the same as losing weight as a fat person because both require persistence and that you need to count macros and calories all the time.
Counting calories is zero effort, just a few seconds to put everything in some app. Macros don't need to be spot on as well, just make sure to hit ur protein goal