Another black guy shot If this is true it’s fucked

GrayEyedBarrett

GrayEyedBarrett

Banned
D65B6B4B 95A2 43B5 98D3 ABAD31C43865

apparently served cops with food? Ngl a lot of cops do be racist tho but do we know they shot him on the basis of race? I imagine a lot of them weren’t racist before being called racist jfl

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and Deleted member 6695
82c

• JFL
Reactions: diggbicc
Calm yourself you cuck

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritalincel, Deleted member 6675 and Deleted member 5632
This guy literally was friends with the cops
They still shot him.... it must of been accidental. Anyone who still wants to go out and protest is incredibly low iq

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
This guy literally was friends with the cops
They still shot him.... it must of been accidental. Anyone who still wants to go out and protest is incredibly low iq
I agree I think accidental. They are playing a race card when I bet there are just as many whites being killed like that one girl whose sister was shot.

yeah bro, just gather in massive crowds and start burning and robbing, as well as beating random people!

the people will support your cause, surely no bad can come of this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SpearOfOrion and GrayEyedBarrett
I agree I think accidental. They are playing a race card when I bet there are just as many whites being killed like that one girl whose sister was shot.
yeah i think last year 3 times more whites were called with still our race commiting the most crimes and having most arrests
and like last 5 years cops have been killed BY blacks more than THEY kill blacks, wish i knew this before i used to be a brainwashed black for a long time
but honestly anyone black or white going out now is very very low iq

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum, NothingCanStopMe, TUSSELEIF and 1 other person
yeah i think last year 3 times more whites were called with still our race commiting the most crimes and having most arrests
and like last 5 years cops have been killed BY blacks more than THEY kill blacks, wish i knew this before i used to be a brainwashed black for a long time
but honestly anyone black or white going out now is very very low iq
Yes it’s funny now I know which of my friends are straight up retarded

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5632
This has been happening for years. Jfl, why people suddenly riled up now? Bored because of corona?

• +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion