Reactions: toth77, Deleted member 1680 and 6485b025t
you look much better here, still kind of look like an ogre

• JFL
Reactions: Incoming
high tier normie tbh

jake paulcel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6427
5 PSL, above average. Most glaring flaw I see is that your eyes are relatively close set, and I’m not sure what you can do about that. However, your jaw is great, so you can run masculine game. You have a pheno that working out will work well with. Don’t feel insecure about your looks.
Its just distortion. I should get a better camera. In the mirror they are not that close. And as you see if they would be wider apart my ipd would be shit. I think lips failo me hard
5 PSL, above average. Most glaring flaw I see is that your eyes are relatively close set, and I’m not sure what you can do about that. However, your jaw is great, so you can run masculine game. You have a pheno that working out will work well with. Don’t feel insecure about your looks.
Does it look better here? Fotos are just 2D...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200602-122217_Video Player.jpg
    Screenshot_20200602-122217_Video Player.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 78
close set eyes make you look a bit cucky

I can’t really tell the difference in terms of how far apart your eyes are, but honestly they look normal. Like they might be slightly closer together than average but I only used the word “glaring” because that’s the only flaw that stood out. I would give you up to a 5.3 PSL in this pic. You’re a good looking guy though, don’t worry 👍

Tan, gymmax, and fashion max. You shouldn’t have problems.
I can’t really tell the difference in terms of how far apart your eyes are, but honestly they look normal. Like they might be slightly closer together than average but I only used the word “glaring” because that’s the only flaw that stood out. I would give you up to a 5.3 PSL in this pic. You’re a good looking guy though, don’t worry 👍

Tan, gymmax, and fashion max. You shouldn’t have problems.
Im now looking in the mirror. There is definately some kind of destortion when it comes to the eye gap. But yes 1mm on each side would ascend me. If i loose buccalfat then i wouldnt be so noticeable

low class

• +1
Reactions: william and Deleted member 1934
4.5 is incel tierm and i have features 4psl dudes NEVER have. Thus youre coping hard
4 is average 5 good looking 6 chadlite 7 chad 8 impossible

visit taban

4.5 psl, 5psl if you get a more masculine haircut, and 5.5psl if yiu fix your mouth and brows

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 6856
you gotta mew more

4.5 psl tbh

maybe closer to 5psl if you fix the tech support haircut

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1849
You need MSE and do a very slow expansion tbh.

For what?

My maxilla is good
Close set eyes, narrow mouth, bad cheekbones. And it can fraud your long midface.
Talk to @retard he'll tell you what to do. Facepull with it to gain some forward growth and mew with the tip of your tongue to acheive CCW. This will be good for you. Then find something to fix your lips tbh.
Also you need infraorbital rim implants.

Last edited:
Close set eyes, narrow mouth, bad cheekbones. And it can fraud your long midface.
Talk to @retard he'll tell you what to do. Facepull with it to gain some forward growth and mew with the tip of your tongue to acheive CCW. This will be good for you. Then find something to fix your lips tbh.
I dont have bad cheekbones lol? Compared to my jaw eventually. They are normie by all means
You need MSE and do a very slow expansion tbh.
What would ypu rate brad pitt then? His ipd is shit, he has no cheekbones and still is considered to be very attractive. And i still heightmog him tremendously
Also you need infraorbital rim implants.
His eyes are closer than mine too i guess,

Last edited: