Another Finasteride user commits suicide: @Junkieasteride on Propeciahelp.

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)

I’ve gotten so much worse. So much worse. Its chronic pain, no libido even after DHT steroids and trying meth, all my joints are fucked. Im in pain 247 and nothing is turning back on.

Pfs is autoimmune any time i seem to feel good i get a massive headache and a rash then boom way worse. Now im in pain constantly. I’m definitely brain damaged I can’t even think right anymore, articulate or just constantly losing stuff. I get severe burning on my neck and pain back of my right leg and wrists/fingers.

I started to develop colourblindness. Yes you fucking heard that right. Colourblindness. Imagine being able to see colours and then optic neuritis takes that away, red and green are fucking bland if I can identify them at all… They were two of the most beautiful colours I’d ever seen. Now they’re dull if I can identify it at all. Imagine how much this crushed me as a weeb who likes anime.

Libido is trashed, mood constantly trashed. Drugs trash your system more. PFS doesn’t like anything, you’ll feel better for a few days and then crash harder than ever before. No more androgenic activity or some immune response goes off it seems. I definitely gave myself severe PFS from mild.

I’ve attempted suicide twice, failed because i’m a failure at everything including even reading about a hairloss medicine before taking it, then I’ve gone and fucked up my whole life. Family kicked me out because PFS is too much to deal with. For me personally. This is my goodbye to everyone here and please find a cure and save people.

I’ll see you in paradise/hell if such a thing exists. I’m sorry I couldn’t be stronger, I was weak in the end trying to act strong. I didn’t even give it enough time to stabilise before deciding how I felt. You were all right, if that makes you happy so be it. I’m not happy anymore. Ever. Even with friends.

I wont fail this time, I’m taking control of an uncontrollable situation. I love you guys for even fighting PFS and fighting with me for the short time I had it, I can’t handle it. I’ll admit it. I’m a weak minded individual who deserves this and brought pain upon his own family and so evil his final act will destroy all his friends… Tell them about PFS they’re all heartbroken. Yet I’m still going through with it to ease my suffering? How evil…

Please cure this shit fast, or get rid of fin. I had a good life. Its now a awful one. I will show you who is the boss PFS when you have no body left to operate in.

Been on too much of a philosphical journey lately, if theres a god/gods just have mercy on me. I’m terrified of him/them, I spent an hour begging straight just to be fixed. If they can do this to me then what else?

This is the final post you’ll ever see from Junkieasteride, another victim of Mercks sick medicine. All the constantly being sick, trying to get better, destroying my friends/family, I just am sick of it. I’m sick of living. 2 months ago before fin I’d have told you life is beauitiful now I’m tired and i’m taking a permanent nap. There’s no point in carrying on, there isn’t an end in sight is there?

Someone. Someday. Soon. Save us. Not for me. I’ve lost. For the future me’s that suffer similarly.

For the record: You will get worse if you use proviron, mast and even methamphetamines all combined to boost your libido for two days. STAY AWAY. Not even the powerfullest libido boosters beat PFS.

Im sorry but at least i said goodbye right? Forced into suicide. What a joke. I feel evil.

No reply in 24hrs. He roped.

The day will come soon where Merck and the rest of Big Pharma will collapse. In the mean time, never take finasteride.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Descender, FreakkForLife, shaugstir and 14 others
First reply:
Stop bro this is not you. Take a ice cold shower first before you attempt to any thing!!!
:feelsuhh:

JFL at the incels blaming all their problems on a hairloss drug that helped several millions not to rope. If a thousand have to die so a million can have their hair, it's a fair sacrifice.
Hangcel

giphy.gif

Attachments

• 1579647002238.jpeg
    1579647002238.jpeg
    4.3 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: BigBiceps, BonesAndHarmony, Deleted member 3123 and 3 others
His symptoms are actually mine after taking the pill
Still trying to recover from finasteride afters years since I stopped.

That thing is poison.

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBiceps, LostYouth, Deleted member 4797 and 5 others
His symptoms are actually mine after taking the pill
Still trying to recover from finasteride afters years since I stopped.

That thing is poison.
Have you tried a steroid protocol?

Have you tried a steroid protocol?
I tried pretty much everything
brain fog is still there, I'm not mentally sharp as I used to be before taking the pill....and I have joint pain all around my body

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, Deleted member 4797, LordNorwood and 1 other person
brain fog is still there, I'm not mentally sharp as I used to be before taking the pill....and I have joint pain all around my body
What was your T levels before taking fin?

Have you gotten your hormones measured? Before and/or after finasteride?

placebo

• WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot and BigBiceps

Nocebo

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: BigBiceps and Deleted member 1464
s

Attachments

• 1579651736011.png
    1579651736011.png
    5.5 KB · Views: 143
  • 1579651747058.png
    1579651747058.png
    1.1 KB · Views: 4
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and LookistWorld
Glad to see we have 2 confirmed MDs in this thread who can diagnose patients over the surface of the internet.

But believing the self diagnosis of random people on the internet instead of actual scientific peer reviewed evidence is viable?

Finasteride obviously has side effects, ranging in severity between users. Addressing that is obviously a good thing, but keep the following in mind:
- People that use it and have no side effects, are the overwhelming silent majority. Obviously the people against it will be much louder.
- There is a certain bias I noticed where men that were too late with using fin scaremonger younger guys in not taking it.
- Finasteride has been prescribed 9.1 million times in the US alone, for the whole Western world it's probably close to 20-40 million. If just 0.1% of these users had severe long term side effects, that's 20.000-40.000 people. If 1% had medium side effects that's half a million people, where are all these people? All i see are a handful of people with side effects ranging from tinitus to cold feet and blaming it all on Finasteride.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, balding17yomanletcel and LordNorwood
JFL

People roping for Finasteride side effects and it is in market still while our cuck governments ban steroid or even modafinil.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Ritalincel
dont wanna call this a larp but i can definitely imagine some evil trolls to make posts like this just so people are afraid of fin and go bald. this is next level trolling, might actually do it in the future

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscensionCel, AllesScheiße, Zeta ascended and 7 others
Also greedy lawyers are doing sales amd advertising for a big lawsuit against finasteride. Maybe this Post is coming from their side, to make some panic and even more placebo patients.

I thought hairloss can cause depression but if I ended up with pfs I will suicide
the depression that comes from losing your libdo is much more worst than losing your hair

I feel shit even without finasteride

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
dont wanna call this a larp but i can definitely imagine some evil trolls to make posts like this just so people are afraid of fin and go bald. this is next level trolling, might actually do it in the future
That sounds high iq.
Convince more people to not take it = more bald men = less competition

giphy.gif

But believing the self diagnosis of random people on the internet instead of actual scientific peer reviewed evidence is viable?

Finasteride obviously has side effects, ranging in severity between users. Addressing that is obviously a good thing, but keep the following in mind:
- People that use it and have no side effects, are the overwhelming silent majority. Obviously the people against it will be much louder.
- There is a certain bias I noticed where men that were too late with using fin scaremonger younger guys in not taking it.
- Finasteride has been prescribed 9.1 million times in the US alone, for the whole Western world it's probably close to 20-40 million. If just 0.1% of these users had severe long term side effects, that's 20.000-40.000 people. If 1% had medium side effects that's half a million people, where are all these people? All i see are a handful of people with side effects ranging from tinitus to cold feet and blaming it all on Finasteride.
Millions of people get side effects from Finasteride and Merck has had more than 2,400 lawsuits against them over side effects. Educate yourself.

Did he only take one pill? only one pill and caused him all of that?

This is the final post you’ll ever see from Junkieasteride, another victim of Mercks sick medicine. All the constantly being sick, trying to get better, destroying my friends/family, I just am sick of it. I’m sick of living. 2 months ago before fin I’d have told you life is beauitiful now I’m tired and i’m taking a permanent nap. There’s no point in carrying on, there isn’t an end in sight is there?

No he took several pills for two weeks

So he took it for two weeks, it gave him PFS, and after not seeing improvements for 2 month, he killed himself?

Tbh based on the post, up until I read the “2 months ago” statement, I thought this would have been something he was struggling with for far longer. If anything, this guy should’ve waited far far longer to see if he could improve before offing himself. What a waste.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and LordNorwood
So he took it for two weeks, it gave him PFS, and after not seeing improvements for 2 month, he killed himself?

Tbh based on the post, up until I read the “2 months ago” statement, I thought this would have been something he was struggling with for far longer. If anything, this guy should’ve waited far far longer to see if he could improve before offing himself. What a waste.
not even 2 week he took it only for 4 days

• Woah
Reactions: Golden Glass and LordNorwood
If it wasn't for finasteride I'd probably rope even faster than I would already.

What's worse than getting pfs is that you have to stop taking finasteride and you're gonna go bald fast.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and LordNorwood
What is PFS? Some autoimmune disease?

What is PFS? Some autoimmune disease?
Post-Finasteride Syndrome

Finasteride prevents certain neurosteroids from forming

Effects are permanent in some people and it causes extreme depression/anxiety. Not to mention the DHT-related symptoms like erectile dysfunction, gyno, dry skin, etc.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII and Amnesia
At first sight I'd also say that something else might have been probably going on as I don't know to what extent whatever he was feeling like was indeed because of the drug.

I lean to think that a short period use of a drug shouldn't change your body in such a drastic, almost permanent way and apparently nothing can fix it but idk...

Yeah he should have held out.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: DianabolDownie, Golden Glass and OOGABOOGA
At first sight I'd also say that something else might have been probably going on as I don't know to what extent whatever he was feeling like was indeed because of the drug.

I lean to think that a short period use of a drug shouldn't change your body in such a drastic, almost permanent way and apparently nothing can fix it but idk...
I don't doubt it's possible. There are drugs that kill you in 1 minute.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel, Golden Glass and RAITEIII
I don't doubt it's possible. There are drugs that kill you in 1 minute.
I kinda overdosed minoxidil for 1 week and had extreme facial changes lol. But idk for sure if it's really just that :feelswhy:

What do you notice so far?

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
I kinda overdosed minoxidil for 1 week and had extreme facial changes lol. But idk for sure if it's really just that :feelswhy:

What do you notice so far?
I never took minox but for finasteride still wateryish semen compared to before, other than that that's basically it.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
If only these fucking incel scientists would wake the fuck up and do things that actually would benefit them (curing balding and manletism) instead of inventing shit that benefits normal people, hoping and praying it allows them to betabux a fat bitch.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, Deleted member 1464 and Dogs
If only these fucking incel scientists would wake the fuck up and do things that actually would benefit them (curing balding and manletism) instead of inventing shit that benefits normal people, hoping and praying it allows them to betabux a fat bitch.
I honestly don't get it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and LookistWorld
woudve transformed into the rock if he shaved it tbh ngl

holy fuck man, I always thought post finasteride syndrome was a myth.

this forum is dedicated to it, users saying that finasteride destroyed their lives.

DHT is one hell of a hormone, difference between life and death.
holy fuck man, I always thought post finasteride syndrome was a myth.

this forum is dedicated to it, users saying that finasteride destroyed their lives.

DHT is one hell of a hormone, difference between life and death.
ritalin bro @Ritalincel

ded srs question are you on fin? apparently you're balding.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Update: Police revived him

Just let him cope bro. Fuck the police.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Ah, reminds me, time to pop fin.

Aec73064 Prince William

Don't wanna end up like this chap

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
Thanks for removing competition for fellow tribe members

your efforts won't be forgotten

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Griffith and Deleted member 1464
Regardless of all the anecdotes online about all these side effects from fin, fucking up your DHT levels long enough will take a toll on your masculinity, hence well being. Tread lightly with such drugs.

Collagen, the major macromolecular component of skin, is responsible for maintaining the structural integrity of the tissue as well as for providing important functional characteristics, such as pliability and thickness. We have been studying the structure and regulation of collagen in mouse mutations affecting the skin. In the course of these studies, we found that there are significant differences in collagen content between the skin of wild-type male and female mice, which become evident at puberty. Furthermore, male mice with an X-linked mutation in the androgen receptor gene (formerly called testicular feminization and abbreviated as ArTfm) showed decreased levels of collagen, indicating that the androgen receptor pathway contributes to the observed differences. These findings demonstrate that there are striking differences in the collagen content of skin between male and female mice, and provide a biochemical explanation for these differences.

View attachment 244555

Don't wanna end up like this chap
Weird lower third

dont try to improve yourself goyim, one guy somewhere killed himself so there is obviously no point in anyone even trying

6ee.jpg

I never understood people who whine about finasteride so hard to the point of getting nocebo effect and paranoia. Do you want to keep your hair or NOT?

this thread reminded me to take my fin this morning

thanks

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4645
@Blackout.xl

i ain't touching this stuff. fuck that