Another friend had a break up

11gaijin

11gaijin

Banned
So this 6'2'' friend of mine who always bragged about his height got dumped by a barely average looking girl. He was with her for over an year. Used to post insta pics with her calling her bae etc.

Recently he started messaging us on our whatsapp group while being drunk. Then he says that it is all cope. (Used some Hindi words) And told us that they had a breakup. No fucks were given by anyone lol.

It is over when even 99 percentile height(in my country) with a high paying job, good personality and average face is not enough to get a midget barely average looking girl.

Not celebrating this but the guy is a dick tbh.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Coping, Deleted member 611 and 1 other person
She just moved onto someone with more money probs.

Anyway what makes him a penis

Tbh height is pretty overrated, I’m starting to think frame is more important as long as you’re 5’9+. But at the end it’s 80% about face, nothing can save someone if their face is not good looking, there’s no compensation for face tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
Tbh height is pretty overrated, I’m starting to think frame is more important as long as you’re 5’9+. But at the end it’s 80% about face, nothing can save someone if their face is not good looking, there’s no compensation for face tbh ngl
Frame really helps. Height is very important too but some guys think they are gods just because they are 6ft plus like this guy thought. And the girls he used to crush in college ended up dating shorter guys, one really hot girl dated this 5'7'' guy who looked like a White guy (was curry). Another hot 5'11'' girl just married a 5'10-11'' guy who looks like a prettyboy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206 and Coping