Another mewing result.

Mr.cope

Mr.cope

Life ends at 18

Looks like chad peitrosek

Mewing is a cope
That transformation is just better lighting, different camera angle, lower body fat and adolescent development.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3162, Vidyacoper and Elias
Nothing more i hate than body fat copers, yeah bro because loosing body fat is gonna make your zygos bigger and your chin more forward SHUT THE FUCK UP NIGGER

• +1
Reactions: CopeIsReal, bonesoverblood and MrGlutton
Mewing is a cope
That transformation is just better lighting, lower body fat and puberty.
Low body fat doesn’t make chin longer
Nothing more i hate than body fat copers, yeah bro because loosing body fat is gonna make your zygos bigger and your chin more forward SHUT THE FUCK UP NIGGER
I’m not black
He had an overbite. He said he jutted until it naturally stayed and he kept the tongue at a sunction hold. If he didn’t jut he would still look like an incel so don’t use that body fat cope

• +1
Reactions: Elias
I gave 3 other reasons too.

this man literally transformed into a male model jfl

barrett look-alike

@Pietrosiek
This can be you

stupid copers you piss me off

He said he was gurning his jaw until it went forward
So basically jutting hard as fuck back and forth like a facial exercise

• Hmm...
Reactions: MrGlutton
Even if mewing works it aint going to do shit for looks

His collagen got better. Or at least it was better in that pic. That's why he looks better.

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MrGlutton and Deleted member 1476
And he said h
Even if mewing works it aint going to do shit for looks

His collagen got better. Or at least it was better in that pic. That's why he looks better.
you really gonna cope by saying it’s collagen

By the way this guy obviously lost some body fat look at the difference of his puffy cheeks in first picture and sharper cheeks on second picture. His side jawline is somewhat unclear in first picture and in second it's defined. He can still be angle frauding but it looks like he lost some body fat too.

And he said he jutted forward like this
By the way this guy obviously lost some body fat look at the difference of his puffy cheeks in first picture and sharper cheeks on second picture. His side jawline is somewhat unclear in first picture and in second it's defined.
puberty but if he didn’t move his jaw like that he would’ve still had that bad overbite

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
Def looks better.

I wouldn’t count on Mewing TBH; if you were smart you’d get MSE and FacePull right after before the suture heals and hard Mew while supplementing