Another mewing thread, fuck you

SayNoToRotting

SayNoToRotting

Kraken
"Mewing doesn't work in adults"
"The skull is sealed at 21!"
"It's ogre"

Oh yeah, @Nibba ? Then what about this:

This chadlite here got into a coma at 19 because he ate a parasite-infested slug (jfl what a low inhib idiot)

The coma lasted for over one year, but the horror didn't end there, after he woke up, he couldn't move at all- he was paralyzed!

This nightmare lasted for 8 years, then he died.

This was him at the end of his life:

Look how different he looks there, from Chris Carmack jr. to Michael Cera's brother, unbelievable!

His maxilla literally caved in from lying on his bed for over 1 year non stop, followed by 8 years of oral posture and habits that were completely different from the ones he had when he was a rugby player. Different nutrition too from what I feel safe to assume.

What does that teach us?

That with enough dedication, patience, and with the heart at the right place, we too can accomplish big change.

1475193905557.gif

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheChosenChad, axedee, Steve bachall and 2 others
Yeah but don't be a cuck and spread this shit to normies

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 470
@AstroSky gtfih you could show this in one of your videos

god this is a nightmare, i rather just die than live paralyze until death

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
Why not help a kid not go through the pain we do?
Competition. Now you're just being too high inhib. Of course you should help family and friends but not randoms.

• +1
Reactions: dontgoLAXb4UMAXx
His suffering was a necessary sacrifice, otherwise I couldn't have made this thread.
Competition. Now you're just being too high inhib. Of course you should help family and friends but not randoms.
Lol doesn't even matter, I was once explainig all this shit in detail to my normie friends and they thought I was talking about plastic surgery, never again bro, never again

Last edited:
There are examples of bones caving in, but what about results of looksmaxxing and expansion (that are not minimal)?

That one pic freaked me out ngl

There are examples of bones caving in, but what about results of looksmaxxing and expansion (that are not minimal)?
Well there aren't any because the world has yet to see a mewer dedicated enough to make such dramatic changes. And it doesn't even matter, all what this case proves is that bone can change dramatically past the age of 20.

so if I mew for 9 years I can finally look good for a obese used up mother with a child !

• +1
Reactions: Slob, AntiSocial-Fakecel, mojopin and 2 others
so if I mew for 9 years I can finally look good for a obese used up mother with a child !
Yes, or you could not mew at all and not even be good enough for that

mewing is legit but takes time to see the results depending on your age, JFL at these normies bitching about "it's not much difference" well at least there's still some change and you fixed ur oral posture to maintain your health you lazy fuck.

• +1
Reactions: SomethingOff and androidcel
mewing is legit but takes time to see the results depending on your age, JFL at these normies bitching about "it's not much difference" well at least there's still some change and you fixed ur oral posture to maintain your health you lazy fuck.
Plus major airway gains, easier and better breathing through nose, both of which improve sleep. There's many reasons to mew that aren't aesthetic.

i wanna tell my friend who got a recessed chin but i dont think hed take it seriously

• +1
i wanna tell my friend who got a recessed chin but i dont think hed take it seriously
tried to tell my balding friend about dermarolling "i dont think it really matters" :lul:

• +1
Reactions: dontgoLAXb4UMAXx and SayNoToRotting
its mostly a big pile of cope, mewing wont give u a browridge and cheeks and teeth and chin and jaw, the best it can do is some very minor placebo changes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1139
Mewing doesn't work

For lazy fags who cant put effort to get it right and keep at it 24/7
Take a picture of your teeth and you will see changes in 2 months in the teeth if you do it right

• +1
It is harder to destroy than to create.

Lol that guy is paralized. Also show the before photos you fool. A picture of his front isnt gonna mkae it. How the hell you know his maxilla NOW recessed???????????
As for his lowerthid he is paralyized
Man hate to admit that its over and that they cant do anything about is. Thats why there ate such copes as mewing and shit.

Only way to ascend is plstic surgery fck of please

His maxilla hasn't changed at all. His mandible retracted because he was unconsciously mouth breathing for 8 years while laying in bed.
Gravity + mouthbreathing at all times + 8 years = muscles atrophy

• +1
Reactions: Itss_BritneyBishh
Lol that guy is paralized. Also show the before photos you fool. A picture of his front isnt gonna mkae it. How the hell you know his maxilla NOW recessed???????????
As for his lowerthid he is paralyized
Man hate to admit that its over and that they cant do anything about is. Thats why there ate such copes as mewing and shit.

Only way to ascend is plstic surgery fck of please
Some comments are so stupid that I genuinely have no idea how to respond, like god, where do I fucking start here?

"Lol that guy is paralyzed"
Yes? So fucking what? What's your point? How does that disprove anything I said? He had his tongue laying on the bottom of the mouth for close to a decade because he was paralyzed, that's what I said. I don't get it.

"Also show the before photos you fool. A picture of his front isnt gonna mkae it. How the hell you know his maxilla NOW recessed???????????"
Are you blind? Don't you see how much the FWHR changed, and how sunken in his mouth area has become? He transformed from chadlite into a Michael Cera look alike.

"As for his lowerthid he is paralyized"
Again, I don't get it, what the fuck is that supposed to mean? Do you want to convey that mouthbreathing during paralyzation is something completely different than mouthbreathing under "healthy" conditions?

Fuck why did I dedicate so much of my effort into this? This was possibly the most braindead comment I've ever read on here, and I'm usually quite gentle when it comes to posts I disagree with.
His maxilla hasn't changed at all. His mandible retracted because he was unconsciously mouth breathing for 8 years while laying in bed.
Gravity + mouthbreathing at all times + 8 years = muscles atrophy
get glasses my dude

Last edited:
lets all just say mewing doesnt work, let everyone mouth breath

• +1
Reactions: incubus
Some comments are so stupid that I genuinely have no idea how to respond, like god, where do I fucking start here?

Yes? So fucking what? What's your point? How does that disprove anything I said? He had his tongue laying on the bottom of the mouth for close to a decade because he was paralyzed, that's what I said. I don't get it.

"Also show the before photos you fool. A picture of his front isnt gonna mkae it. How the hell you know his maxilla NOW recessed???????????"
Are you blind? Don't you see how much the FWHR changed, and how sunken in his mouth area has become? He transformed from chadlite into a Michael Cera look alike.

Again, I don't get it, what the fuck is that supposed to mean? Do you want to convey that mouthbreathing during paralyzation is something completely different than mouthbreathing under "healthy" conditions?

Fuck why did I dedicate so much of my effort into this? This was possibly the most braindead comment I've ever read on here, and I'm usually quite gentle when it comes to posts I disagree with.

get glasses my dude
"bro here's a few photos of some faggot who got paralyzed at 19 bro look how different he looks after 10 years of being in a coma bro MEWING BRooo"
Kill yourself.

get glasses my dude
The fact that you think that mewing can change ur fwhr is enough. Just please for the love of god please leave this place asshole. Only thing u can clearly see is the bloat and the fact that he is mouthbreading cuz he is paralyzed not because he didnt mew enough.

• +1
Reactions: Slob

Same, it seems absolutely brutal and a death sentence.

There are 43 muscles in the face, obviously, 9 years of not using them will affect negatively how your face looks like, also his body fat increased, really hard to tell how much the bone structure actually changed without before/after x-rays.

• +1
Reactions: Slob