Another possible method for heightmaxing

Wincel

Wincel

Zephir
It is suggested by historians that eunuchs whom were castrated prior to entering puberty were much taller than average men. Without adequate testosterone production, puberty doesn't really happen and these fuckers grow forever. Here's an example of a man who isn't a eunuch but might as well be because his PP is really really small:

What an absolute beast of a man. Apparently he's 6'3.

I recommend castrating yourself for extreme height gains to any pre-pubertycels on the forum. (And from some of the threads I see here I know we have a lot of them.)

No face for your height
No dick size for your height
No deep voice for your height
No sex drive for your height
No body hair for your height
No ballsack for your height

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, LowTierNormie, Alexanderr and 1 other person
no height for your face *

• +1
Reactions: Zaetheus
Wait so annihilating your estrogen production completely would make you grow forever ? I thought aromatase was only a part of the growth plate fusion phenomenon...

No castrate for your face

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
No castrate for your face
Excuse me we are discussing heightmaxing here. Go back to your bonesmashing and mewing threads, facelet

• Love it
Reactions: KrissKross
Aromatase produces estrogen.
mb I formulated it badly, I meant :
Is estrogen the only thing that fuses growth plates ? Isn't there anything else ? If so, one could just use aromasin+letro+every other AIs and grow forever, but I don't see much people do this after being blackpilled on height at a decently young age (might be because of financial issues though).

Excuse me we are discussing heightmaxing here. Go back to your bonesmashing and mewing threads, facelet
no bonesmash for your height

mb I formulated it badly, I meant :
Is estrogen the only thing that fuses growth plates ? Isn't there anything else ? If so, one could just use aromasin+letro+every other AIs and grow forever, but I don't see much people do this after being blackpilled on height at a decently young age (might be because of financial issues though).
No need to combine AIs like that, but yes if you stick with one the sooner you start the later you can grow. Not sure about forever, AIs cannot completely shut down all estrogen and if they could you would have a lot of fucking problems being estrogen deficient. Also estrogen is partially responsible for triggering growth/puberty in males, so don't try giving your 4 year old Letrozole.
no bonesmash for your height
Wrong.

I thought aromatase was only a part of the growth plate fusion phenomenon...
Oh yeah, estrogen is just a part of the problem albeit the biggest one.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Guest
How important is testosterone for height growth @Wincel?

And I think Boron as a bone growth benefit needs to be looked into a bit here as well.

And I think Boron as a bone growth benefit needs to be looked into a bit here as well.
Not really useful but I'd like to know as well. The study I found had T plus letrozole.
I think mk 677 and AIs increase T tho right?

Top tier content boyo.

@Vishnuk hear that? cut off your curry micropenis
Not really useful but I'd like to know as well. The study I found had T plus letrozole.
Yes bro you just need creatine and whey protein

Last edited:

Mineral necessary for building bone, supplement it if you like. My diet is pretty safe in terms of avoiding deficiencies. Testosterone in excess can actually have negative effects on height, high normal is what you want. Its not always "more is better" like GH and not as useful.
MK-677 shouldn't effect testosterone, AIs will increase it.
are there any legit result? im gonna try it
If this worked I wouldn't be selling my bed and my computer to buy illegal drugs.

Last edited: