Another Story of My Subhumanity / Nonexistence to Girls

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
So in middle school I had a church retreat with my schoolmates as well as the kids from another school.

Since I started puberty I got REALLY bad armpit sweat. Like my shirts would be soaked after school. So on this retreat there were a bunch of hot girls from both my school and from the other school I've never seen, so my horny 14 year old self had anxiety through the roof, and as a result, super sweaty armpits.

Mid day we came back to our bunk beds for a brief moment and I put on some deodorant cuz my pits were stinking. Then we headed outside to play basketball.

As we played basketball, this girl and her friend who had been fucking around with us guys the whole retreat said "WHO SMELLS GOOD?"

Fuck. I was about to get exposed. :feelsmega:

She proceeded to go guy to guy, starting at Chad of course, SMELLING THEM TO SEE WHO SMELLS GOOD. :feelswow:

"Is it you Chad?" "No it's not him"

"Is it you Chadlite?" "No it's not him"

"Is it you Brad?" "No it's not him"

She smelled every guy.... BUT ME.

WTF. Literally the process of elimination had me guilty of the deodorant smell, but I was so ugly/nonexistent she didn't even bother sniffing me. :incel:

Brutal :blackpill:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Bengt, FatmanO and 5 others
So in middle school
Why are you so concerned about the past? I was treated like garbage by girls in middle school but I could give a fuck. You're a grown man lol

Yeah growing up ugly sucks balls and the funny part is that if you try to change your looks everyone will get at you. Feminist will say your incel/entitled, your family will call you insecure, your friends will lose respect for you, alpha male pua type guys will call you gay for not being "confident" enough other girls will just laugh at you. It pisses me off that in this society people make you feel ugly on the outside and if you try to change it they say your ugly on the inside.:feelsree::feelsree::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and Bluepill
It's easier said than done, but try not to stress over the past. focus on the now and plan for the future.

Why are you so concerned about the past? I was treated like garbage by girls in middle school but I could give a fuck. You're a grown man lol
It's easier said than done, but try not to stress over the past. focus on the now and plan for the future.
I just felt like telling the story it just popped in my head. I don't care about it anymore.

Got complimented on foid for my smell once. JFL they stole my deodorant, happened while on school trip in France.

Wish I went on the France trip this year could probably ascend.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Got complimented on foid for my smell once. JFL they stole my deodorant, happened while on school trip in France.

Wish I went on the France trip this year could probably ascend.
:chad:

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs and dogtown
Yeah growing up ugly sucks balls and the funny part is that if you try to change your looks everyone will get at you. Feminist will say your incel/entitled, your family will call you insecure, your friends will lose respect for you, alpha male pua type guys will call you gay for not being "confident" enough other girls will just laugh at you. It pisses me off that in this society people make you feel ugly on the outside and if you try to change it they say your ugly on the inside.:feelsree::feelsree::feelswhy::feelswhy:

15a2f80e045673816562411f276ceccd

Don't let them drag you down

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and SeiGun