Anti degeneracy is the biggest fucking cope

user1728482728

user1728482728

zephir
Seriously look at the kind of guys who are straightedge and want to wait till marriage they are usually complete genetic trash (/pol/cels I call them

C277A009 EC03 480D B2B8 8D7C5F33D401

Being anti degeneracy is the biggest fucking cope tbh. I remember in my philosophy class this past winter when we talked about abortion everyone supported it except for an obese christcel who looked like this and said premarital sex is a sin.

jfl. You just know guys like this do drugs if offered by a chad would fuck a girl raw if offered by a Stacy. But he never got offered any of that so he grows to hate it.

this is really basic psychology

D6FA0854 85A0 43CD 946F 2CDBDA80D85F

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 5522
everyones a degenerate inside, some people are just better at hiding it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
30F4B0E7 18FA 454C 85B3 CA22BE5BF739

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AH1882, HowAmIAlive123, s3-s3 and 6 others
Also that guy would mog you to self harm if he lost weight dyed and his hair black

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: s3-s3 and Good_Little_Goy
Yes goyim embrace the degeneracy

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, AH1882 and Deleted member 5522
TBH ngl
degeneracy is good but maybe because i was raised in the mots degenerated place on earth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
I have been a bad goy all my life ngl

Some truth to the thread even if i wish there wasnt.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos
In psychoanalytic theory, reaction formation is a defense mechanism in which emotions and impulses which are anxiety-producing or perceived to be unacceptable are mastered by exaggeration of the directly opposing tendency.

Incels desperately want to go party and do drugs and fuck sluts but they know they will never get it which is very anxiety inducing. As a result the grow up to become alt right /pol/cels.

No one is doing anything that isn’t motivated by psychological trauma tbh. Everything that is done is a cope, even if it’s something enjoyable or desirable

It's true indeed, people like to fuck around and party and drink because that's actually funny and dopamine inducing, jfl at the copers here despise that, you only think that because you have nothing, ofc everyone would hate it if were others doing it and not you.

Degeneracy is fine as long it doesn't actively tries to harm others or to coerce people

Degeneracy is aids but ok

• +1
Reactions: s3-s3